Chapter 7

~Miranda's P.O.V~

Omigod, did that seriously just happen?! Zayn Malik just returned my phone, hugged me, and invited me and Mariah to hang with him and the boys! After Zayn left, me and Mariah had a total fangirl moment! We were surprised that our fangirl screaming didn't shatter the windows!

After awhile we had finally calmed down. Then we realized, we had nothing to wear tomorrow! "Mariah! WE NEED TO GO SHOPPING!!", I yelled. "NO DUH! Grab your purse, and meet me in the car!", she yelled while running out the door, with purse in hand. I ran to my room, grabbed my purse and sun glasses, and ran out the door.

When I reached the door, Mariah was waiting for me in the driver's seat. I jumped into the passenger seat of our light purple Pontiac. Yeah, that's right, OUR CAR IS PURPLE! After I got in, I looked at her with a wide grin, and yelled, "PUNCH IT CHICKY!". She put the car in reverse, and we sped out of the apartment complexes parking lot.

We found a parking spot right by the front doors of the mall, and decided to quickly make a shopping plan. "Where are we hitting first?", I asked excitedly. "How about.... Charlotte Russe, Maurices, Hollister, Aeropostale, then Forever 21?", she said. "It's a plan!", I said, while jumping out of the car.

When we got to Charlotte Russe, right away something caught my eye. It was a pair of shiny black nude heels! They were gorgeous! I looked at the price tag, and they were only $20! SUH-WEET! Mariah also found a pair of shoes. She found a pair of beautiful white wedges, and they were only $15!

After a few more shops, we went to Forever 21. Right away, I found the perfect outfit. Black skinny jeans, a yellow drapey like shirt that said LIVE, and my black heels. Mariah found a blue, long-sleeved dress that goes down to her knees, with a white belt in the middle, to go with her new pair of wedges.

 Finally, after a few hours, we went to Cold Stone Creamery for some DELICIOUS ice cream! Then, with our stomachs and the trunk stuffed, we drove home, while belting out the lyrics to various One Direction songs. Yes, tomorrow is going to be the best.....day.....EVER!!

*************************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys! sorry I haven't updated a lot lately! ive been busy with school and stuff! And just to let u guys know, if you don't know what Charlotte Russe is, its a popular clothing store like Aeropostale, Hollister, American Eagle, and Abercrombie&Fitch. Hope you guys liked this chapter! I <3 MY FANS!!!!!