Chapter 42

~Miranda's P.O.V~

It was about 12:15 p.m. by the time Harry and Mariah got home. As they walked in the door, I stood there, with my arms crossed, acting like a mad parent. "Where were you? You were supposed to be home 15 minutes ago!", I said.

"Sorry ma'am, time just got away from us.", Harry said, about to laugh. "No! You are never ever allowed to look at my best friend ever again, you trouble maker!", I said, grabbing Mariah, and hiding her behind me.

"Sorry.", Harry said, hanging his head down. I lead Mariah to Mine and Zayn's room, sitting her down on the bed. "Okay, spill it. Details and everything.", I said, putting my hands on her shoulders. "Okay, well first, he rented out the whole Mall Of America for me!", she said, jumping with joy.

 "Then, he had this outside dining area all set up, with a wooden dance floor, and a little stage set up on the side!", She said, going into full detail. "And then, he sang 'She's Not Afraid', and we danced to Little Things!", she squealed.

"Woah! That's so romantic!", I said, urging her to tell me more. "I know! And then...he...uh,", she said, trailing off. "What? What did he do?", I asked, becoming anxious. She held out her hand, showing my the Infinity ring on her finger.

"OMIGOD! THAT'S LIKE, THE SWEETEST THING EVER!!", I said, totally spazzing out. I mean, A FREAKING PROMISE RING! It looked so perfect. And he didn't tell me he was going to do it! I'm going to have a talk with curly later.

"I know! And then we ran around the mall, just goofing off!", she said, laying back on the bed. "Dang! Well, we all better get to bed, it's pretty late.", I said, getting up from the bed. We walked into the living room, to see all of the boys sitting on the couches.

It was awkward, until I yelled, "AWKWARD TURTLE!", and everyone burst out into laughter. I went and sat by Zayn, as Mariah sat down by Harry. "So, I think we should all hit the sack, it's been a pretty long day.", I said, Laying my head on Zayn's lap.

"Okay.", Zayn said, picking me up, throwing me over his shoulder, and carrying me to our bedroom. He dropped me onto the bed, both of us laughing. "Are you happy to finally be home again?", Zayn asked, smiling at me.

"Yes, VERY MUCH!", I said, smiling back at him. "Good, cause I want you to stay home, with me, where ever it may be.", he said, looking deep into my eyes. Just then, he stood up, pulling me up with him.

"Miranda, you know how our tour is ending soon, and after we have to leave, you and Mariah have to go back to your apartment. And, I know how run down the place is, and I really don't trust the security. So, the boys and I bought you girls a flat.", he said, pulling out a key.

"Oh my god, Zayn, this is amazing!", I replied, jumping into his arms. I'm glad your happy, you can tell Mariah in the morning.", he said, hugging me tightly. "Ok.", I said, on the verge of tears. Wow, Mariah and I are going to have a house of our own!

Not our run down, shabby, old, apartment. I'm so excited! We broke away from our hug, and I gave Zayn a peck on the lips. I quickly got changed into my pajamas, and belly flopped onto the bed. Zayn soon joined me, also doing a belly flop.

He shut the light off, and we snuggled together. He turned on the T.V., turning it to our favorite show, 'Two and a Half Men'. "This show will never get old!", I said, laughing at something stupid one of the characters had said. "Yeah, I don't think anyone could beat this show!", Zayn agreed. When the episode ended, Zayn turned off the T.V., and we both laid back on the pillows, falling into a deep sleep instantly.