Chapter 32

~Miranda's P.O.V~

                                                                   *1 week later*

We were at the airport, waiting for Danielle's plane to land. We have been here for about 2 hours, because we wanted to be sure we were on time. This would be the first time Mariah and I would meet Danielle, and to tell the truth, what if she doesn't like me?

Like, what if I accidentally come off as a total bitch, or what if she's heard bad things about me? Oh god, I'm so nervous right now! But of course, Liam is so excited that he hasn't stopped talking about her since we left the hotel.

From what he's told us, she sounds really pretty, and super nice. I just hope she likes me! All of a sudden, a female voice came over and intercom saying Danielle's flight would be landing in about 10 minutes. At hearing that, Liam's face lit up, and he started getting more anxious.

"I hope her plane lands okay. God I miss her so much! Why can't time go faster?!", he said, impatiently looking at his watch. "It's ok Liam, she'll be here within a few minutes.", I said, giving him a comforting pat on the shoulder.

After about 8 minutes, the woman came over the intercom again, saying that Danielle's plane has landed, and is now un-boarding. We all went to go stand by the gate, waiting for any sign of her. After about 3 minutes, Liam suddenly shot forward, scaring the heck out of us.

We saw where he was running, and we all soon followed him. He had found Danielle, and was now showering her face with kisses, and hugging her tight, all at the same time. We all stopped short a few feet behind them to give them some space.

After greeting each other, they walked back to us, Liam's draped around her proudly and protectively. "Hey boys!", she said, giving each of the boys hugs. "Hi, I'm Danielle. I'm Liam's girlfriend.", she said, giving me a hug also.

"Hi, I'm Miranda. I'm Zayn's new girlfriend.", I said hugging her back. "Hi, I'm Mariah, Harry's new girlfriend.", Mariah said, giving Danielle a hug. "I've heard so many things about you girls!", Danielle said, smiling at both of us.

"Good things, I hope?', Mariah asked. "Oh yeah. They're good things, don't worry!", she said, giving us a reassuring smile. "So, have you girls been keeping these boys in line?", she asked as we all started walking towards the exit.

"Well, we've been trying our best. We've kept them out of jail, so I think we've been doing pretty good. But, spending this much time with five boys gets exhausting. We're so happy that there's going to be another girl in the room!", I answered, giving her a side hug.

"You know what? I think we're gonna get along just fine!", she replied, grinning at Mariah and I. "Good cause, WE NEED MORE GIRL FRIENDS!", Mariah said, jumping up and down. "Tonight, we should go out! To celebrate you coming home!", I said, looking at everyone else to see what their thoughts were.

"Sounds good to us!", the boys said. "Sounds like fun!", Mariah answered. "What do you think Danielle?", I asked. "Ok, sounds like a plan!", she said, nodding her head. "Yay!", I yelled, fist bumping the air. By the time we got back to the hotel, it was nearly 5:30. "Okay, time to get ready! Boys, you're all being ejected to Paul's room!", I said, pushing the boys out the door.

"But, all of OUR clothes are hear too!", Harry argued. "Fine, grab what you're going to wear, then GET OUT!", I said, pushing them towards their rooms. After about 8 minutes, all of the boys were gone, and it was time to work some magic.