Chapter 11

~Miranda's P.O.V~

This is the best moment in my life! Zayn and I are having a picnic in a meadow full of pure white daisies. I'm in the most beautiful caribbean blue sundress in the world, and Zayn is wearing bege dress pants, a white button up shirt, and a black bow tie. He looks deep into my eyes and says, "Miranda, I-",

And that's when I woke up. Dang, what was he going to say?! I opened my eyes, and looked u, expecting to see Zayn, and to still be laying on the sofa in their hotel room, but I didn't see him, or their hotel room for that matter. In fact, I'm not even in the same building as I was when I fell asleep!

As I sit up, I realize I'm in my bedroom, in my apartment. Bright sunlight is pouring through the curtains, and shining all around my light blue room. I get up and stretch, still trying to remember how I got here. I decided to go get some breakfast, and I walk into our kitchen/living room to find Mariah watching TV and on her laptop.

"Mornin' sleepy-head!", she said, looking up from her laptop. "Hey, what time did we come home last night?", I asked. "About midnight. Why?", she asked. "Huh, I don't remember coming home.", I answered. "Well no duh you don't remember. You weren't awake!", she said matter-of-factly. "How did I get home then?", I asked, dumbfounded.

"Well Zayn and Harry drove us home. I told them I could just wake you up and catch a cab, but Zayn protested and said that he didn't want us to wake you up.", she explained. "Ok. But wait, how did I get upstairs then? I couldn't have been sleep walking.", I asked.

"Zayn carried you out of the car, up the elevator, and into your room. Me and Harry stayed in here and chatted when he was putting you to bed.", she explained. OMG ZAYN IS SO SWEET! I can't believe he carried me all that way! And just to tell you, I'm not the lightest girl in the world! You'd have to be pretty strong to be able to carry me all that way. All of a sudden, my phone vibrated in my pocket. I had a text! As I read the name, I about died of laughter, and cuteness!

From: ZAYNIE BABIE!!!

Hello love! Zayn here! You up yet?  -Zayn xx

"What's so funny?", Mariah asked me, curious as to why I was on the floor laughing my ass off. I showed her the name, and she about fell on top off me laughing! As we sobered u from our laughing fit, she said, "I wonder if he put that in my phone to?". "I don't know. check quick.", I said, not taking my eyes off of my phone.

"Nope. mine just says Zaynie. Not ZAYNIE BABIE!!!", she said, laughing again. "Well, that's surprising.", I said. "Not really.", she said. "What?", I answered back. "Oh come on Miranda, it's so obvious that he likes you! I mean his face lights up when he sees you, and he acts so much happier around you. And Harry told me last night that Zayn wouldn't shut up about you after he first saw you at the concert. He totally likes you!", she said squealing. "Whatever.", I said blushing a little. I still can't believe he put his name like that in only my phone! Suddenly it hit me. I NEED TO TEXY HIM BACK!

To: ZAYNIE BABIE!!!

I figured it was you! You're the only person I know that would put their name in my phone as ZAYNIE BABIE! Yes, I am up!  -Miranda xx

And send! Let's see him try to explain the name thing! As I waited for his reply, I went and poured myself some cereal. As I sat down on the couch, mine and Mariah's iphones both vibrated. "You texting Harry?", I asked curiously. "How did you know?!", she asked, surprised at how I could possibly know that. "Mariah, I'm your bff, I can tell when your talking to someone you like!", I said in a no-duh kind of voice. "How can you tell? Is it that obvious?", she asked. "It's only obvious to me cause I know everything about you." I said. I finally turned back to my phone, to see his response, as Mariah went to her room.

From: ZAYNIE BABIE!!!

HEY! Yay ur awake! And about the name, u can change it if u want. I just thought it would be funny! -Zayn xx]

Aww! Actually, I think the name is cute! His face is so cute, it is like a baby face! It fits him!

To: ZAYNIE BABIE!!

I think the name is awesome! We gonna hang today? -Miranda xx

I hope he says we can come over! We all had so much fun together yesterday!

From: ZAYNIE BABIE!!!

Lol, why thank you! Yes, we can hang! Your place or ours? -Zayn xx

I thought for awhile. It would be nice to have the boys over, but put apartment is kind of a mess. I guess Mariah and I are going to Casa Del Direction today!

To: ZAYNIE BABIE!!!

How 'bout ur place? What time? -Miranda xx

Ok, now I should probably get cleaned up. "Mariah! I'm getting in the shower!", I yelled. "Ok!", she yells back. I quickly run to my room, and grab my robe, iphone speakers, and ran to the bathroom. I hang my robe on the door hook, plug my phone into the speakers, and choose a playlist from my music library.

Of course, I had to choose my one direction playlist named 'ONE DIRECTION INFECTION!'. As I turn on the water and get in, 'One Thing' starts playing. Right away I think of the concert the other night, and when Zayn winked at me, and made me feel like the most special girl in the world. I quickly washed my hair with my Strawberry shampoo and conditioner, and hop out of the shower. I decide to blow dry my hair, and then I go to my room to get dressed. As I set out my clothes, my phone vibrates. It's a text from Zayn!

From: ZAYNIE BABIE!!!

Ok! How about we have our driver pick you girls up at 10:30? -Zayn xx

To: ZAYNIE BABIE!!!

Ok! Sounds great! -Miranda xx

From: ZAYNIE BABIE!!!

OK! See you then love! -Zayn xx

I looked over at my clock, and about had a panic attack. IT WAS ALREADY 10:00!! I quickly got dressed and rushed over to Mariah's room. I burst through her door and yelled, "YOU GOTTA GET IN THE SHOWER! WE'RE GOING OVER TO THE BOYS' HOTEL AND THEIR DRIVER WILL BE HERE AT 10:30!! WE GOTTA HURRY!". "OK!", she yells, scurrying past me to the bathroom.

I quickly walked over to her closet and started picking out and outfit for her. I picked out a light purple crop top, black skinny jeans, and white flats. I turned around as she came running out of the bathroom, with a blow drier in one hand, and her hair brush in the other. I quickly blow dried her hair for her, then she got dressed, and grabbed her purse. By the time we were completely ready, it was already 10:20. As we waited, I decided to question Mariah about her and Harry.

"So what's going on with you and Harry?", I asked

"Nothing really.", she said. I could tell she was lying.

"Really? Cause yesterday it seemed like you guys were really getting to know each other.", I said, hinting to when they were cuddling during the movies.

"Ok, maybe we like each other a little bit, so! What about you and Zayn though!", she said, turning the tables on me.

"I don't know . I think we like each other.", I honestly replied.

Just then, we saw a black van pull up in front of our building. We recognized it as the boys' van, and left the apartment. Today is going to be so much fun!