Chapter 16

~Miranda's P.O.V~

After talking to Harry, we all went back to the living room. Almost everyone was asleep, since it was 1:30 a.m., except for Louis. Zayn and I sat down where we were before, and Harry sat by Mariah, putting his arm around her, allowing her to lay her head on his shoulder.

Aww! They are just so adorable together! I looked to see what movie was on, and it was Finding Nemo again. Louis of course knew every line, so he talked along with it. He is such a child sometimes! He was wearing Nemo footy-pajamas, and had his stuffed Nemo too.

"Louis, where do you get all the Nemo stuff?", I asked him, whispering softly. "Promise not to tell anyone?", he asked. "Promise.", I said, assuring him. He looked at me and whispered "Wal-Mart.".  "Haha!", I whisper-laughed. He giggled too then went back to the movie.

I started getting tired, and soon I was laying my head on Zayn's chest, (which was bare. Hello abs!), and closing my eyes. I listened to Zayn's steady heartbeat. It sounded like a big, handsome base drum. The steady beat soon matched my breathing. I was about to fall asleep, when I heard Zayn singing,

Shut the door                                                                                                                

Turn the light off

I wanna be with you, I wanna feel your love

I wanna lay beside you

I can not hide this, even though I try

Heart beats harder, time escapes me

Trembling hands touch skin, and it makes this, harder

As the tears stream, down my face

If we could only have this life, one more day

If we could only turn back time

(CHORUS)

You know I'll be

Your life, your voice, your reason to be

My love, my heart, is beating for this

Moment, in time, I'll find the words to say

Before you leave me today

(SKIP SOME VERSES)

Flashing light in my mind

going back to the time

Playing games in the street

Kicking balls with my feet

There's a numb in my toes, standing close to the edge

There's a pile of my clothes at the end of your bed

As I let myself fall

Make a joke of it ALL!

(CHORUS)

And then, I fell asleep to his beautiful voice, serenading me.

                                                               ~Mariah's P.O.V~

Harry had been acting weird all day, but I tried not to notice. He was very quiet, and didn't seem into anything. It hurt me to see him not acting like himself. All during the movie, I tried to ask him what was wrong, but he said it was nothing. We cuddled for awhile, then I fell into a light sleep.

I felt him get up, but I didn't see where he went. I felt alone without him. After a few minutes, he was back. He seemed MUCH more relaxed. He didn't seem so zoned out like before. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders, and I sleepily laid my head on his shoulder.

It felt much better with him there. As I fell asleep, I now laid my head in his chest, and heard the beat of his heart. Then I started thinking about him.

How his adorable dimples appear with his 1,000,000 watt smile. How his curls were as bouncy and crazy as him. How his green eyes lit up like a child's when he was happy. But most of all, his caring heart. That's when I fell asleep, listing the perfect things about him.