Chapter 8

~Zayn's P.O.V~

After leaving Miranda's apartment, I raced over to the hotel, to tell the boys. I had told them a little about her, but not everything. When I told them about her last night, they thought it was just a little one night crush. But when I told them she was coming over with a friend, they realized I was serious about her.

"Are you sure about her mate? I mean, they could just be crazed fans.", Liam said. Man, the fans are right, HE IS OUR DADDY DIRECTIONER! "Yes Liam, she is the most beautiful and kindest person ever. And she acts like herself around me, so I know she is not just a crazed fan.", I said, reassuringly. "Ok.", he said, smiling.

I looked around the room for the first time that morning, and noticed something. WE ARE TOTAL PIGS! Our stuff was everywhere! "Lads, we HAVE to pick up before the girls come over!", I said to everyone, as I started picking up random things. "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY STUFFED CARROT!!", Louis yelled protectively. "Fine, but put it away then!", I yelled back.

He picked up his carrot then skipped to his room sing a carrot song he made up. it goes 'I LOVE CARROTS YES I DO! I LOVE CARROTS HOW 'BOUT YOU!'. I swear, that kid will never grow up. And he is going to be one strange grandfather later on! After awhile, the room was finally decent. For the rest of the day, we watched movies, and ate junk food. We decided to save our energy for tomorrow, for the girls. If only we knew HOW MUCH energy we were going to need!

********************************************************************************************************************

Sorry this chapter is so short guys! but I promise the next chapter is going to be longer! and it is a very special chapter!!!!! LUV U GUYS FOR READING MY STORIES!!!! <3