Chapter 23

~Miranda's P.O.V~

So, Zayn and I have been dating for about a month now. And it has been the best month of my life! He is the most sweetest, caring, considerate, unselfish boy I have ever met! And not to mention, sexy, Everything we have done together has been just perfect!

Except for one time, we all got in trouble for having a party in the hotel room without Paul's permission. He got mad because he hadn't been invited. He eventually got over it though, I mean who could stay mad at 5 cute teenage boys, and 2 adorable teenage girls?

I was super excited when the boys came home yesterday from their early morning meeting. Just being away from Zayn for a few hours drove me crazy! Jeez, whats going to happen to me when they have to go back to London!

They're only spending 3 months in Minnesota, because management thought they should go on a vacation for awhile. Heaven knows why they chose Minnesota, but I'm thankful that they did! Otherwise, Mariah and i would have never met these wonderful boys!

Our lives would have been plain and dull! Just a few weeks ago, I couldn't imagine my life with them in it, now I can't imagine my life without them! They have given me so much to live for and look forward to in life, and they ask for nothing in return! There is only one word that could describe these boys. Angels. They are angels sent from above to come and brighten mine and Mariah's lives.

After they got back, we all hung out in the living room, played a game of truth or dare, and rented a film. And of course, we got some food thanks to room service. All of a sudden, int he middle of the film, Liam's phone lit up.

"Hey everyone, I got a text from Paul. He said the crowd of fans outside is getting smaller. We may be able to come and go from the hotel in a few hours!", he said cheerfully. We all whooped and cheered with him. We love the hotel and all, but we were getting tired of being cooped up in there!

About 2 hours later, Paul texted saying that the crowd was small enough for security to make a path for us, anytime we wanted! With that brilliant news, everyone did a happy dance! Louis ran around yelling "Yay! I'm a free carrot!", while Liam was clapping, Niall did a jig, Harry grabbed Mariah's hands and ran around dancing with her, and Zayn picked me up and twirled me around while kissing me.

I smiled into the kiss, and i could tell that Zayn was doing the same thing.

We were like that for a few minutes. Until Louis yelled, "Hey you two! No PDA! There are stuffed animals in the room!", while gesturing to his pile of  stuffed animals.  Zayn put me down. Just as Louis turned around to talk to Niall, I picked up a pillow and hurled it at Louis, it was my revenge for ruining mine and Zayn's perfect moment.

I quickly turned and sprinted up the stairs to the bedrooms. I didn't even see if it hit him. But as I climbed the stairs, I heard a satisfying THUMP as the pillow hit it's target. "WHO THREW THAT!", Louis yelled. He noticed that I was gone, and sprinted after me.

I quickly ran into mine and Zayn's room and locked the door. Louis got to the door just as I locked it. "You can't hide in there forever Miranda! I don't give up easily! I will stay here all night if that's how long I will have to wait to get you back!", he yelled throuh the door. "Well, there IS a bathroom in here, and some food, so have fun waiting!", I yelled back.

2 Hours Later***************************************************************************************************

Well, Louis is still waiting outside the door. I looked under the door, and i saw his shoes standing there still. Dang, he does not give up easily! I was getting restless, so I finally opened the door. "You win Lo-", I was saying,but I stopped, mid sentence.

There were his shoes, right in front of the door, but Louis was nowhere to be seen. He tricked me! Oh Louis, you evil carrot boy! I walked into the livingroom, to see everyone watching Tosh.0. "Louis Tomlinson! You tricked me!", I yelled, sitting down between him and Zayn on the sofa, and hitting him in the arm.

"Ok! Ok! I'm sorry! I got bored!", he yelped, putting his hands up in surrender. "I accept your apology Louis." I said. He smiled, and pulled me in for a hug. When Louis let go, I got up to go to the kitchen, put a pair fo strong arms pulled me down beside them. I turned to see who had stopped me, and found that it was Zayn.

I hugged him, and gave him a kiss. "I missed you babe. I thought you were never going to come out of there!", he said in a worrying tone. "Well, I came out. I missed you too.", I said giving him another kiss. "I'm starving! What time is it?", I asked. "It is......4:30.", Liam said, looking at his phone.

"Ok. How about we all go out for an early supper, to celebrate us being free for the first time in like a month!", I suggested. Everyone seemed to like that idea. "So, where should we go to eat?", I asked. "NANDOS!", everyone yelled. "Ok! Nandos it is!", I yelled.

"Hey, someone should text Paul and invite him to come with us!", Mariah suggested. "Ok. I'll ring him up.", Harry replied, picking up his phone. "Hey Paul, we were all wondering if you would like to join us for supper tonight at Nandos, to celebrate us finally being free.", Harry said into his phone. "Hey guys, what time are we leaving?", he asked, pulling away from the phone a bit. "Um... 5:30.", I told him. "Miranda says we're leaving at 5:30 that sound good? Great! See you in front of the hotel!", he said while hanging up.

"Ok, he will pick us up in the van at 5:30 in front of the hotel!", Harry said happily. 'Oh, should we dress up?", I asked. "sure, but not to dressy.", Liam said. "Ok, someone update Paul quick and tell him!", I said while grabbing Mariah's arm and running up the stairs to our rooms.

"Ok, we gotta find something to wear that's dressy, but not too dressy. Can you help me?", I asked her. "Of course! But you have to help me too!", she said smiling. We went in to mine and Zayn's room, and dug through my side of the closet.

We finally found the perfect outfit to wear when going out to a sort of fancy dinner in the middle of July. It was a orangy-red tank top with ruffles, dark short denim shorts, and black gladiator sandals with a brown bottom.

After I got dressed, she quickly straightened my hair, and pulled my side bangs into a braid going across the top of my head. She quickly sat me down, and started applying make up. First she put on some light foundation. She then moved on to my eyes. She applied some eye liner and mascara. After that, she chose a shiny gold eyeshadow, and started putting it on my eye lids.

After a minute or so, she jumped back and yelled, "DONE!". I looked at myself in the mirror, and I was pretty impressed! "Ok, now time for ME to work MY magic!", I said, shoving her toward her and Harry's room. I rushed over to their closet, and started looking all over.

I found a tank top covered in dark purple sequins, and I knew it was the perfect shirt. I took it off of the hanger, and tossed it to her. Next, I found a pair of black leggingings that went down to the knee, and told her to put them on. Then I went to her stash of shoes, and pulled out a pair of silver sparkly sandals, with a white flower tucked in the right corner of each sandal.

After she changed into her clothes, I rushed her into her bathroom. I quickly warmed up her curler, and curled her hair into little ringlets that fell losely down her back. When all that was done, I grabbed her makeup bag and started to apply a little foundation.

After that, I applied her eyeliner. Finally, I was almost done, and I found some light purple eyeshadow that matched her shirt, and it really brought out her green eyes. As I stepped back to look at my work, I said, "Ok, you can look now.".

She turned toward the mirror and gasped. "Miranda, I love it!", she said hugging me. "Well, you did an awesome job on me, so I HAD to try my best on you!", I said hugging back. "Now lets go see if those boys are ready!", I said, linking arms with her. We happily skipped out of the room, and towards the stairs. Tonight was going to be a fun night!