Chapter 31

~Miranda's P.O.V~

"Ok, right hand on blue!", Liam yelled. We had been playing Twister for about an hour now. Louis, Mariah, and I were the only ones that were still in. We were all twisted up, and barely able to move. We had our left foot on red, left hand on blue, and our right foot on yellow. And for me, my position wasn't very comfortable, due to the fact that Louis' butt was in my face.

"Louis! Get your big butt out of my face!", I yelled, turning my head the other way. "Oh Miranda, you know you like it down there.", he yelled back, wagging his butt in my face. "Zayn, help me!", I said, looking up at him desperately.

"Sorry love. I can't help you. It's against the rules!", he said shrugging. "Ugh. Fine.", I said, trying to get a little bit more comfortable. As I adjusted myself, I accidentally bumped Mariah, who bumped into Louis, who bumped into me.

We all tried to regain our balance, but epically failed. Mariah toppled sideways, knocking over one of Louis' legs, causing him to fall on top of me. We all screamed in panic, and fell over laughing. After we all recovered, Mariah and Louis looked over at me.

"You cheater!", they both yelled, playfully glaring at me. "I didn't cheat! I was re-positioning myself and accidentally bumped you guys!", I stated, sticking my tongue out at them. "Well, now we're going to have to start over!", Louis said, getting up.

Everyone replied with a groan. "Well what else are we gonna do?", he asked, throwing his hands up in frustration. "Hm, how about....... us boys give you girls makeovers!", Louis suggested, jumping up and down. "Um, how about NOT!", I yelled, shaking my head.

"Why not? We won't do anything horrible!", Niall said, backing Louis up. "Please? I promise we won't hurt you guys!", Liam begged, giving us the famous 'Payne puppy-dog eyes'. "Fine.", I agreed. CURSE YOU CUTE PUPPY-DOG EYES! "Yay!", Louis yelled, jumping up and down on the sofa.

"I'll go grab my makeup!", I yelled, dashing to my bathroom. I quickly grabbed my makeup bag, making sure I had all of my makeup, and dashed back out to the living room. "I'm doing eye shadow!", Louis yelled, digging through my bag.

"I'll do eyeliner!", Niall yelled. "I call doing the blusher!", Harry yelled, picking up a case of pink blusher. "I'll do nails!, Liam yelled, looking through Mariah's basket of nail polishes. "I'm definitely doing hair!", Zayn yelled, sprinting toward his bathroom to grab his hair supplies. Mariah grabbed her straightener and curling iron, while I grabbed all of my ponytails and hairclips.

Within minutes, Mariah and I were sat in bar stools, while all 5 of the boys were putting makeup on our faces, painting our nails, and doing our hair. "Louis, what are you putting on my eyes?!", I asked, as I felt a bunch of stuff on my eyelids, instantly making them heavier.

"Oh, just stuff.", he replied, giggling at the end. "Harry, why is the blusher feel so goopy?", Mariah asked, as Harry just chuckled. "Zayn, you better make my hair look good!", I said, waving a finger at him. "Oh don't worry. I'm and expert at doing hair!", he said, using a weird accent at the end.

"Hey Liam, you know HOW to paint nails right?", Mariah asked. "Of course! I've watched Danielle do it millions of times before!", he said, matter-of-factly. "Speaking of Danielle, when are we going to finally meet her?!", I asked.

"Well, actually, she's flying in next week! She's replacing one of our back up dancers for the rest of the tour!", he replied excitedly. "Yay!". Mariah and I squealed. "Okay, you girls' makeovers are almost done!", Louis exclaimed. "And............. WAHLAH!", the boys yelled, stepping back to admire their work.