Chapter 12

~Zayn's P.O.V~

There is only one word that could describe what yesterday was like. PERFECTION! Miranda and Mariah looked so happy, and that was what I had been aiming for! When we all laid down for the movie the first time, I had no idea that I would end up with Miranda's head on my shoulder, and my arm around her.

I guess it just sort of happened. Before I knew what I was doing, Miranda was cuddling with me! It felt so right, having her in my arms. It felt like I had found my missing puzzle piece, I don't even care how cliché that sounds. (A/N cliché means like in a movie when everything is perfect.) When she laid her head on my shoulder, my whole shoulder erupted in sparks. It was the greatest feeling in the world!

When the movie was over, we all decided to go to the park. THAT was an eventful time! Louis tried to go in a baby swing, and I got to push Miranda on a swing and I got to talk a little one-on-one with her! I was so happy when she said she was having fun! I couldn't help but grin!

And after the park, I got to have her in my arms again! Only, this time was the best! In the middle of the second movie, she did a big yawn, and her eyes were drooping. "Is someone tired?", I asked, smiling down at her. She looked up at me with her beautiful brown eyes, and smiled tiredly. God I love her smile!

"Only a little.", she said yawning. "It's ok, you can go to sleep love. I won't let them do anything to you.", I said reassuringly. "G'night Zayn.", she said, grinning. "G'night Miranda.", I said, smiling back. "G'night everyone.", she said. She got a jumble of goodnights and sweet dreams before she closed her eyes. Her breathing was deep and rhythmic within a few seconds. I could tell she was sleeping.

After about an hour, Mariah said it was time to go home. I didn't want them to leave, but I knew that at sometime, they would have to. Mariah said they would catch a cab home, but Harry and I instantly protested. You never know what kind of creeps are out at this time of night. Plus, I didn't want Miranda to have to wake up.

As Mariah grabbed her and Miranda's phones and purses, Harry escorted her to the car. I picked Miranda up off the couch, and carried her bridal style, and walked out the door. As I stood in the elevator, I finally got the chance to look at her fully without being creepy.

She looked so beautiful and innocent while she slept. The way her hair fell down her back, and the way she was half smiling was adorable. All of a sudden she started to stir. She nuzzled her head into the crook of my neck, and she wrapped her arms around my neck. This felt amazing!

As I reached the car, I saw Harry sitting in the back, cuddling with Mariah. The passenger side door was open, and I carefully put Miranda in the seat. Thank god she didn't wake up! As I drove to their apartment, Harry, Mariah, and I talked in hushed voices.

We finally parked in the back of the building, and I carried Miranda up to their place. As I stepped over the threshold of their apartment door, I imagined myself doing that in a couple of years with Miranda, only it would be into our new house, and she would be awake.

After locating Miranda's room, I carefully walked in and laid her on her bed, and covered her up. I gave her a kiss on the forehead, and brushed a strand of hair off of her face. As I got up, I examined her room.

It was light blue, her favorite color. It had an ipod stereo, a mini tv, a closet, a big mirror, a set of drawers, and a nightstand. I noticed a poster on her wall too. It was a poster of the lads and I. Suddenly, I had a wonderful idea. I quickly took it off her wall, and folded it into my pocket.

I walked back over to her bed, gave her another kiss on the forehead and whispered goodnight, and turned the light off. As I walked into the living room, Mariah and Harry were sitting on the couch, cuddling again. I told him I was ready, and he gave Mariah a hug goodbye, and we headed to the car.

As we stepped back into the hotel room, we noticed it was surprisingly quiet. Liam was in bed, Louis was passed out on the floor with his stuffed carrot, and Niall was raiding the fridge. I said goodnight to the boys, and went to my room. I quickly stripped off my shirt, and put on some pajama bottoms. And right away, when my head hit the pillow, I was out cold, and fell into a deep, dreamy sleep.

* I was in a meadow with Miranda. She was in the most beautiful caribbean blue sundress. It looked like we were having a picnic. I felt so happy! I was actually on a date with her! As she turned to face me, I stared lovingly into her eyes. "Miranda, I-". And that's when I woke up. I looked at my clock dn it said 9:30. Time to get up. I wonder if Miranda's up yet? I decided to text her to find out.

To: Miranda <3

Hello love! Zayn here! You up yet? -Zayn xx

About ten minutes later, she replied.

From: Miranda <3

I figured it was you! You're the only person I know with the name ZAYNIE BABIE in my phone! I am up! -Miranda xx

Oh no! She didn't like the name! I quickly told her she could change it, but she said she liked it. Thank goodness! We kept chatting for a few more minutes, then we settled that her and Mariah would come over. Around 10:20 I sent out driver to go get them, while I got the boys and myself ready. Which reminds me, I should probably go tell the lads that they are coming over!