Chapter 18

~Miranda's P.O.V~

When I woke up, I had a splitting headache. But all of a sudden, I heard voices. I couldn't tell who they were, cause my eyes were closed. They sounded familiar though.

"Oh my god, this was an accident, I swear!", I heard someone say worriedly.

"It's ok mate. Just relax.", said another voice.

"Is she going to be ok?!", I heard a frantic female voice ask.

I opened my eyes, only to close them again because of the blinding light. I let out a moan, and felt something shift next to me. "She's awake! Miranda, can you hear me", Liam asked. I let out a small "Yeah.", and I tried to sit up. It hurt like hell, but I sat up.

I opened my eyes now, and I noticed I was laying on a huge beach towel. "Don't you ever scare me like that again! I nearly had a frickin' heart attack!", Mariah yelled, giving me a hug. "I'm so sorry Miranda! I didn't mean to hurt you!", Louis said, giving me a tight hug. "No worries Lou.", I assured him.

I looked around to see who was by me. Harry and Mariah were by my head. Harry had his arm around Mariah, who was wiping away tears. Louis was by my side, and Liam was at my feet. Wait, where are Niall and Zayn? "Where are Niall and Zayn?", I asked.

Liam pointed to his right, and I looked over there. Zayn was sitting in a plastic white chair, his head was in his hands, and he was hunched over in distress. Niall was squatting in front of him, with his hand on Zayn's back. Both of their heads were down, and they were very silent. It looked like they were crying too! Aww, my poor boys were crying!

"Zayn!", I kind of yelled, I still had a bad headache. Right when they heard my voice, their heads shot up, and a wave of happiness and relief washed over their faces, especially Zayn's. His eyes were bloodshot, like he had been crying very hard. "Miranda!", he yelled, running to my side. "Are you ok love? Do you need a doctor?", he asked frantically. "I'm fine, just a headache.", I assured him.

He bent down, and gave me a tight hug. "Don't you ever scare me like that again, EVER. I don't know what I would've done of I'd lost you", he whispered in my ear. I smiled and said, "I would never, EVER, even THINK about leaving you.", into his ear.

I could feel him smile, and I hugged him tighter. "We better get back up to the room.", Liam said. We all agreed. I think we've all had enough pool time for awhile. "Can you walk?", Niall asked. I tried to stand, but I instantly collapsed. "Your legs are probably still in shock.", Liam stated.

"Here, let me help.",Zayn said, picking me up bridal style. Aww, he's so caring! "Thank you Zayn.", I said, laying my head on his shoulder as he carried me. "No problem love. I would do anything for you.", he responded. Ok, he is officially THE BEST boyfriend EVER! He then kissed me on the forehead, and we were already at the room.

He brought me to his separate room of the hotel room, and laid me on his bed. He came back within a minute, with some pain relievers for my headache. He was about to leave the room when I said, "Zayn,". "Yes, Babe?", he asked, turning around. "Will you lay with me? I get lonely without you.", I asked.

He smiled, and said. "It would be my pleasure.". He came and laid by me. He put his arm around my waist, and pulled me closer to him. I nuzzled my head into his chest. "Thank you , Zayn. For everything.", I said. "No thanks needed love. I would go to the end of the world for you.", he said. And that's when I fell asleep with the biggest smile on my face.