Chapter 4

~Miranda's P.O.V~

So it was after the concert. It took me a half an hour to get out of the arena because there were so many people. I still couldn't believe what had happened. I had gone to a 1D concert, sat in the front row, and.....ZAYN FREAKING MALIK WINKED AT ME!

As I walked out of the arena, I started to walk toward and alley that lead to the back of the arena. This alley was a short cut to my apartment building. As I got closer to the back of the arena, I saw a person leaning up against the backstage door.

They had a black hoodie and sunglasses on. Right away a question  popped into my head. "Why is he wearing sunglasses at 10:30 at night?", I thought to myself. I couldn't really see his face, because of the hoodie, and his head was down. I decided I should text Mariah, my bff/roommate, and tell her I was on my way home.

To: Mariah

Concert is done. be home in 5!-Miranda xx

From: Mariah

How was it? Kk see ya in 5!-Mariah :)

After her text, I locked my phone, and put it in my back pocket, while humming the chorus of 'One Thing'. I had so much to tell Mariah!

                                                                         ~Zayn's P.O.V~

After the concert, I went outside by the back entrance to get some air, and clear my head. As I was standing there, I heard someone walking towards me. I quickly put up my hood, and put in my shades.  I lifted my head enough to see who it was. Oh my god.

 It was the girl from the front row! What was she doing back here? I decided not to say anything, because I would probably say something stupid, or fans would hear me and she would get trampled. As she walked past, she was texting on her phone.

As she was texting she was also humming a song. I recognized it instantly. She was humming the chorus of 'One Thing'. The memories of tonight's concert came flooding back to me. I remembered it all, to the time I first saw her, to the intermission, and to when I winked at her and she blushed, and the amazing feeling she gave me letting me know that I could make her feel special.

I got snapped out of my daydream, when I heard something hit the ground, She had tried to put her phone in her back pocket, but it had slipped out. She was humming to loud to notice, and by the time I could have said something, her silhouette had already disappeared around a corner.

I went over to the phone, and was still working. I looked at the back, and it had an engraving on it. It said "Property of Miranda Buckles. If found, please return to-", and then it had her address. I knew she would miss her phone, especially since it was an Iphone. Right then and there, I made a decision. Well, I guess I know where I'm going tomorrow, Bushwell Plaza-221 9th St.-apartment 22B.