Chapter 37

~Miranda's P.O.V~

We've been here for who knows how long, but it feels like eternity. Mariah and I have tried to free ourselves countless times, but it seems like every time we almost succeed, Spencer pops up out of nowhere, and stops us.

Now, my cheek is swollen, and Mariah's arms and legs are covered in bruises. Will we EVER get out of here?! "Miranda, do you ever think the boys will find us?", Mariah asked, her head turned to the floor.

"I'm sure they will! I bet you that right now, they're all out looking for us.", I assured her, hoping that what I had just said was true. Please, oh please let it be true!

                                                                    ~Zayn's P.O.V~

We all charged into the van, desperate to get to the police station. If they could help us find them, then I wanted to tell them as soon as possible. Paul quickly jumped into the driver's seat, laying on the gas.

Within seconds, we were in front of the police station. Niall pulled open the door, dashing towards the front door, with all of us on his tail. When we reached the front doors of the station, we burst through them, getting a few weird looks from the officers.

We all ran up to the front desk, trying to catch our breath. "Woah, boys! What seems to be the problem?", a female officer asked. "We would like to report two missing girls.", I panted.

"Okay, when was the last time you saw them?", she asked, grabbing a pen and clipboard. "Well, about 5 hours ago." Liam stated. "Okay, what did they look like?", she asked, writing everything down on her clipboard.

We explained to her what Miranda and Mariah looked like and she nodded her head. "Okay, I'll send out a AGB (All Girls Bulletin) to all the Police stations within a 300 mile radius, and we'll send out a search team.", she said, sitting down by a computer.

She quickly typed out a message, then sent it to a list of places. "Ok boys, now all we have to do is make a search party. Do you know anyone in the area that would be willing to help?" she asked. "Um.....IDEA!", Louis yelled, jumping up and down.

"What is it Lou?", Niall asked. "Why don't we tweet to the fans, asking all of them who are in Minneapolis to come help?! There's tons of fans that love Miranda and Mariah, and I'm sure they would love to help.", he said, whipping out his phone.

"Louis, that's genius!", Harry yelled, also taking out his phone. We all did a tweet, telling them where to come if they would like to help. Within a few minutes, hundreds of fans were crowding at the door. An officer handed us a megaphone so we could be heardby the fans.

Security made a little space for us, so we could all stand and speak to the fans. "ATTENTION 1D FANS!", Louis yelled into the megaphone, getting everyone's attention.

"Ok, we called you all down here, to help us look for Miranda and Mariah. I'm sure you all know what they look like. The last time they were seen, they were leaving our hotel.", he began.

 "If you guys could scope out the area around there, that would be great! Also, they were headed to the Starbucks just a block from the hotel. Please help us find them, they mean the world to us!", Louis said, tearing up towards the end.

When he took the megaphone away from his mouth, all of the fans started cheering. They were clapping, and some were almost in tears themselves.

A section of the fans started heading toward the hotel, while the another group headed toward the Starbucks.