Chapter 33

~Miranda's P.O.V~

We were all dancing, and having a good time. The music was blaring, people were laughing everywhere, and all in all, we were all having fun! Zayn and I had been dancing since we got here, and man, I was beat!

"Hey Zayn, can we go sit down?", I asked, almost completely out of breath. "Sure babe.", he said, leading me towards the bar. Zayn ordered two drinks, then got up to quickly use the bathroom. The drinks arrived before Zayn came back, so I sipped my drink and waited for him.

As I looked around at everyone who was dancing, and guy came and stood next to me. He stood there for awhile just looking at me, then spoke up. "Hey hunny. Whats Your name?", he asked, taking a step towards me.

I tried to ignore him, but he WOULD NOT give up! "Hey now, don't be like that. Why don't you come with me to my place, we can get to know each other better. A lot better.", he said, pinching my butt.

"Okay, THAT is sick! Get away from me you creep!", I said, pushing him away. "Hey, I like feisty ones.", he said, wrapping his arms around me, and pulling me into his chest. "Get. Away. From. ME!", I said, hitting him in the chest with every word."Haha. Nice try sweet thing.", he said, pinching my butt again.

"HEY! Leave my girlfriend ALONE!". I turned around to see Zayn standing next to me. His hands were clenched into fists, and his eyes looked like they were about to burst into flames. "Hey man, we can share her can't we? After all, she is a fine piece of work.", he said, looking me up and down.

"Don't you DARE talk to her like she's a piece of property! And get your filthy hands OFF of her!", he said, punching him in the face. Zayn hand hit him square in the jaw, and made him topple over, tripping over his own feet.

As soon as the man's grip was loose enough, I yanked myself free. I quickly ran to Zayn, hugging him tight like there was no tomorrow. "It's okay babe. I'm here.", he said, rubbing my back soothingly. He looked up for a split second, then his grip tightened around me.

I turned to see what Zayn was looking at, but got scared and quickly turned back. The man had gotten back up, and had just swung a fist at Zayn and I. Zayn pulled me down just in time, to duck and not get hit.

I turned my head around, to see the boys and Danielle and Mariah standing behind us. The man swung again, coming inches away from Zayn and I. "Niall! Take Miranda and get her out of here!", Zayn said, quickly handing me off to Niall before the guy sobered up enough to swing again.

Niall quickly wrapped his arm around my waist protectively, and lead me away from the fight. "Are you okay?", he asked, a worried look on his face. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little scared.", I replied, trying to slow my heart rate down.

"Okay, I'm gonna take you back to the hotel.", he said, leading me towards the back door of the club, where the paps weren't allowed. "But Niall, what about everyone else? What about Zayn?! I have to go back and make sure he's okay!", I said, pulling away from him, and heading back to the main room.

"No, Miranda! Zayn said to get you out of here! He'll be fine, it's Zayn! No one can beat him in a fight! And that guy was drunk off his arse!", he said, taking the commando side. "Okay, but can we just go back there quick, to make sure he's okay?", I pleaded, giving him my puppy-dog eyes.

"Fine, but only for a minute.", he said, walking with me. We peaked around the corner to look at the main room, and you could tell the fight was getting heated. Both guys were on the floor. And now, Harry was getting into it!