Chapter 35

~Miranda's P.O.V~

As Zayn and I looked out the front doors I was officially impressed by the Directioners. I mean, just a few weeks ago, I was one of them! And they were powerful! One time, we were doing a twitcam, and Liam said 'It's on like Donkey Kong'. It started trending immediately! It was crazy! Anyway back to reality.

Zayn quickly grabbed my hand, and led me toward the back of the hotel. We walked out the back door, and found a little side walk by an off road. We couldn't walk on the main roads, because of all the fans. We were walking down the street, just enjoying the scenery.

There were little kids running around, giggling happily. One little girl had a puppy, and was throwing a ball, as the puppy happily chased after it. Another kid was trying to climb a tree but couldn't quite reach it. Zayn saw the kid, and walked over to him.

"Need some help there?", he asked the kid. "Yeah. I can't reach the branch!", the kid replied, jumping around, trying to reach it. "Here, let me help.", Zayn said. He picked up the boy, sitting him down on the branch.

"Thanks!", the kid yelled down, smiling happily. "Your welcome. Now be careful coming down!", Zayn replied, waving at the kid, and walking back towards me. I hadn't realized that I was smiling like a fool. That was just so adorable!

When Zayn helped that little boy, it made me imagine him doing with our little son, but my mind was crushed by the present. There would be no future son of ours, because Spencer was coming to wreck everything.

I still just plan on meeting him somewhere, and just disappearing. I'm sure no one will notice, and everyone will be fine. Zayn will move on to another beautiful girl, and live a happy life with her. As he came back, he saw me smiling.

"What are you smiling at?', he asked, taking my hand again. "You. It was so adorable when you helped that little boy!", I said, swinging our arms back and forth. "You thought that was cute? I was just being helpful.", he said, shrugging.

"Yes, I find it cute when boys play with little kids. I think it shows the caring side of a guy. The side that's not embarrassed to be seen with a little kid.", I explained.

He just chuckled, and we fell into a comfortable silence. I looked around at the beautiful trees, birds chirping and flying from tree to tree. The squirrels were scurrying over the ground, some quickly climbing up the trees.

There was a gentle breeze, just lightly making the leaves' on the trees' shake. Zayn and I were walking towards a park, but it was now that I realized what park it was. It was the one we had gone too when we first met, before we started going out.

We found the path to the little lake, and then left the path, walking the same way we did that night. As we came close to the lake, I could hear the waves lapping on the shore. I looked up, to see a few seagulls flying around, looking for their dinner.

We stepped into the clearing, and we were met by the sweet smell of the flowers growing on the shore. We walked over to the dock, enjoying the sound of the water. "I remember when you first brought me here. It was like our first date.", I said, smiling at the memory.

"Yeah. That was the best time I've ever had with a girl.", he said, also smiling at the memory. "How so?", I asked. "Well, I got to do two very special things.", he replied. "Like what?", I asked again. "Well, One: I got to spend time with you, and Two: I got to do this for the first time.", he replied.

At that moment, he kissed me. It was sweet, and passionate, just like the first time. We stood there for awhile on the dock. It was nice, not having anyone interrupt us. I just wish I could freeze time, and not have to leave Zayn's life forever, and go back with Spencer. But I must, otherwise, who knows what Spencer would do to my loved ones.