Chapter 19

~Miranda's P.O.V~

After waking up to Zayn still laying with me, I instantly felt better. I mean, I thought he was just going to stay till I fell asleep, but I guess he fell asleep too. When I woke up, the first thing I saw were his beautiful eyes. I smiled, and pecked him on the lips. He smiled too, then got up, and helped me off of the bed.

I could FINALLY walk now, but everything was sore. He must have seen that I was having some trouble, and he quickly put his arm around my waist to support me, and we walked into the living room. When we walked in, everyone's heads turned and looked at us. "Yay! She's not a cripple anymore!", Niall yelled happily.

I smiled, and Zayn and I plopped onto the sofa. "So, what's everyone up to?", I asked. "Liam is doing a twitcam in his room.", Niall said. "Mariah went to go get snacks from the vending machine.", Harry said. "I'm drawing carrots! Look, I drew you one Miranda!", Louis said, from where he was sitting at the kitchen table, holding up a picture of a carrot, and a orange crayon.

"AWESOME!", I said, giving Louis a thumbs up. Just then, Mariah walked in with a bag full of sweets. "I HAVE GOODIES!", she yelled, while putting the bag on the kitchen counter, and waltzed over to Harry. "What did you get?", I asked.

"Everything! Skittles, Starbursts, Hershey bars, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Reese's Pieces, Whoppers, Twix, Snickers, Smarties, cookies, M&M's, you name it!", she said, smiling triumphantly. "That's our girl!", Niall said, giving her a big hug, then running over to the bag.

"Leave some for everyone else!", I said, running over to the bag also. "Grab me a Skittles?", Zayn asked. I tossed him a Skittles, and grabbed myself a Hershey bar. "Soo, what else is on the agenda for today, BESIDES going to the pool.", I asked. "Well, we could all do a twitcam together!", Louis suggested. "Okay!", we all said. Harry grabbed his laptop and logged onto Twitter, and quick tweeted,

HarryStyles1D: Gonna do a twitcam with everyone! Who'll join us? @ZaynMalik1D @NiallHoran1D @LouTomlinson1D @Miranda2764@MariahMoo99

Then he clicked on the twitcam button. As the screen came up, I looked to see how many people had joined us. 20,000 people wanted to chat with us! "Hey everyone! How are you all doing?", Harry asked. We got ALOT of replies, most of them were "Good", "Great", and "Fantastic". "Awesome!", he replied.

"Oh yeah, incase you were all wondering, these girls here are our new friends Mariah and Miranda! Say hi girls!", he said, gesturing toward us. "Hi!", Mariah and I said back. We got TONS of "Hi's", and "Hello's". "Okay, who wants to do an ask Harry/Zayn/Niall/Louis?", Louis asked.

Everyone agreed, and started asking questions. "One question is "If you were a cupcake, what flavor would you be?", from VioletLoves1D.", Louis read. "Well, I'd probably be butterscotch.", Harry said. "I'd be carrot cake!", Louis answered. "I'd be chocolate!", Zayn said. "CONFETTI CUPCAKE!", Niall yelled.

"Another question is "If you could name your own country, what would you name it?", from 1DLover2000.", Louis read again. "Mine would be Nandonia.", Niall said. "Mine would be Cupcakia.", Harry responded. "CARROTOPIA!", Louis yelled. "Mine would be Badboilantis.", Zayn said laughing.

"Okay, the next one is, "If you could be one character from Finding Nemo, who would you be?", from I<3LiamPayne.", Zayn read. "I'd be the pink Starfish from the dentists' office.", Harry said. "I'd be Dory.", Zayn said. "I'd be Nemo!", Louis yelled. "The Puffer Fish from the dentists' office!", Niall said.

"Here's another good one! "If you could be a dog, what kind would you be?", from DoggyDirectioner.", Louis said. "I'd be and Irish Setter.", Niall answered. "A Boxer.", Harry said. "A black Portuguese Water Dog, or a Pomeranian!", Zayn stated. "A CHIHUAHUA!", Louis exclaimed.

After about a half hour or so, we said goodbye, and turned off the twitcam. Liam finally emerged from his room, and joined us in the living room "How're you feeling Miranda?", he asked. "WAY better! And my legs work now!", I replied, smiling. "Well, that's awesome!", he said, smiling also. Despite the pool incident today, it's been an AWESOME DAY!