Truth, or Love (A Zayn Malik Fanfic)

~Miranda's P.O.V~

Omg, I can not believe this! I can't believe this is actually happening! After five hours of staring at a computer screen, and waiting for nearly six months, I'm finally at a One Direction concert! It was the only concert they were having in Minneapolis, Minnesota, so I knew I would HAVE to get tickets! I have dreamed about this for two years, and it's finally happening!

I was next in line for the ticket booth, and the lady asked me for my name. "Miranda Buckles.", I said with a smile. "Ah, yes. Seat 12A. Wow, front row, and right in the center! You're one very lucky girl!", she said smiling back. "Thank you.", I said grabbing my ticket. I headed over to security. They took my ticket, and gave me the go ahead to go find my seat. I decided to go to the concession stand to get some snacks, just in case I got hungry during the show. After getting a medium popcorn, medium Mtn. Dew, and a box of mini chocolate chip cookie dough bits, I went and found my seat.

I was one of the first girls to enter the arena, so I easily found my seat. The ticket woman had been right. My seat was front row, and was right smack-dab in the center of the row. This concert was going to be the best time of my life! After a few minutes, the arena was full of screaming teenage girls, ranging from thirteen to nineteen years old. Everyone was super excited, and were jumping around, still not believing that they were actually here

. All of a sudden, the beat to 'What Makes You Beautiful' started playing, and the screaming got louder. Just as I was looking up at the stage, five handsome boys ran out onto it. But one boy in-particular caught my eye. He had deep, chocolate brown eyes, dark brown hair with a little bit of blonde in the front, and it was styled up to a point. He had a chisled jaw line, and was very handsome. The one I was staring at, was none other than, THE Zayn Malik!

*30 minutes later*

                                              ~Miranda's P.O.V~

Right now, it was intermission, so everyone was stretching, and getting ready for part two of the concert. And let me tell you, so far, THIS CONCERT HAS BEEN THE BEST CONCERT IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD! The first song they did was 'What Makes You Beautiful', then they played 'Little Things', 'One Thing', and 'Gotta Be You'. And they rocked every single song!

When they were singing 'Little Things' the whole crowd got out their cell phones raised them in the air, and swayed back and forth. It was so cool! And during Harry's solo in 'What Makes You Beautiful' everyone was quiet, then the whole audience exploded, and sang "YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR BEAUTIFUL!" after he was done. The first part of the concert has been a dream come true, and I can't to see what comes next!

**********************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys, this is my first time writing a fanfic, and just to tell you I AM IN LOVE WITH ONE DIRECTION!!!! Anyway I hope guys liked the first chapter. I don't know how many chapters this book is going to have, but only time will tell! And please comment whether you like it yet or not! Or if you guys have any tips for me, PLEASE TELL ME! I WANT TO MAKE YOU GUYS HAPPY!! Anyway so read, vote, and comment!

fan me! @mirandaankrum

follow me on twitter! @Randa1455 or Miranda Ankrum

follow me on instagram! @randa1455

follow mw on tumblr! @mirandaankrum