Chapter 43

~Miranda's P.O.V~

"Oh my god!", I yelled, my hands flying up to my mouth. There, right in front of me, stood the most wonderful flat I had ever seen. It had a big front door made of beautiful cherry wood. The house was made of bricks, yet they were a tan color.

There was a little rock bed in the front yard with a Koi pond in the center of it. The grass was bright green, and there were bright flowers blooming along the cobblestone walkway, leading up to the door. "Well, shall we give you the grand tour?", Zayn asked, linking his arm with mine. I numbly nodded, still astounded by the beauty of just the outside.

Harry hooked arms with Mariah, who was also in complete shock. They lead us up to the front door, and Zayn handed me the key to the house. "Would you girls like to do the honors of unlocking your new house for the first time?", Harry asked, all of the lads stepping out of the way. Mariah and I wrapped our hands around the key, inserted it into the lock, and twisted it. We heard the click of the lock, and opened the doors.

We stepped inside, and I about started crying. The inside was huge! The ceiling was meters above our heads, with a beautiful crystal chandelier hanging above the entry way. To our left was the living room, to the right was a hallway leading to what I assume are the bedrooms, and just a few steps in front of us was the kitchen, and ceiling to floor glass doors, leading out onto the deck.

The living room had a brown and crème color scheme, as so did the kitchen. The living room had brown walls, with crème plush carpet. It also had a tan sofa, love seat, and a recliner. The T.V. was a 42" that was sitting on the mantle, above the stone fireplace. the fireplace was made of brown stones, making itself almost seem cave like. The carpet literally felt like heaven.

The boys lead us to the kitchen, giving us the grand tour of the whole house. "Here is the kitchen! It has a four-burner stove, with a two rack oven, an island made of cherry wood (matching the cupboards) and black granite counter-top. It has hanging lights, a Kenmore fridge (which can hold up too 150 food items!) with a built in water and ice dispenser, a microwave, toaster, sink, and everything else you girls will need in your kitchen!", Louis said, running out of breath.

"Oh my god, this is my dream kitchen!", Mariah exclaimed, running her hands over the smooth counter-top. Next they showed us the back yard/ deck. The deck was white, and had matching white furniture.

There was a white table with a glass top, along with two regular chairs, a sun chair, and a grill. There were steps on the side, leading to the backyard. As we stepped off of the stairs, I was met with the biggest surprise of all.

Right in front of me, was a pool!

It was in the ground, and the deepest point was 10 feet. It had a diving board, and a medium sized slide. "OH MY GOD!!! WE GET OUR OWN FRICKEN POOL?! THANK YOU!!", Mariah and I yelled, jumping into our boyfriends' arms.

"Your welcome babe.", Harry said, wrapping his arms around Mariah. "Oh my god, Zayn, thank you so much!", I said, nuzzling my head into the crook of his neck. "your welcome sweetheart, but that's not even the best part of the house!", he chuckled.

"Well, let us continue then!", I said, walking back up to the house. The boys showed us the game room, the dining room, and lastly, the bedrooms. There were five bedrooms, and each room came with an en-suite bathroom. "Have you guys chosen the rooms yet?", I asked.

"Nope! first one to the best room gets it!", Louis yelled, racing forward. I raced to the end of the hallway, and ran into a room, trusting my gut that it was the best. I looked around and admired the room knowing it was perfect for Zayn and I.