Chapter 17

~Miranda's P.O.V~

                                                                    ~3 days later~

So, the past few days have been awesome! Zayn and I are growing stronger together, and management is ok with our relationship! They told us we could go public whenever we want, so we chose in a few weeks. Oh yeah, speaking of relationships, there is a new one brewing!

Harry asked out Mariah yesterday, and she said yes! He took her to park, where they sat on a blanket and he sang her a song he wrote JUST FOR HER! How sweet is that?! And of course she said yes, and they are both EXTREMELY HAPPY! When she told me, I was like OH MY EFFIN GOD!!!

So they are going to tell management about them in a few days, just so they can have enough time to spend with each other. Other than that, NOTHING exciting has happened. Right now, we are all lazing around the room. We've pretty much been confined to the room, so the boys don't get mauled by fans.

"I'm bored!", Louis yelled, while laying facedown on the floor. We've watched all the movies here, and played all the games you could think of. "Hey! How about we go to the pool!", I suggested. Everyone was ecstatic about that idea.

You see, Mariah and I bought swimsuits the day Zayn asked me out, and we had never brought them home. We kept them in the bottom drawer of one of Zayn's dressers. Mariah and I went to go change, while the boys also changed.

Both mine and Mariah's swimsuits are bikinis, but have different designs. Mine is black with neon pink zebra stripes, while hers is light purple with white polka dots. After changing, we put on some cover-overs, and matching flip-flops, sunglasses, and our water pistols (cause that's how cool we are), and headed to the living room.

The boys were all in their swim trunks and t-shirts, with goggles and water pistols in their hands. Yep, great minds think alike! So we headed to the pool area. When we reached the pool, the boys threw their shirts (hello more abs!), and All cannonballed into the water. Mariah and I quickly took off our cover-overs, and jumped in too.

Man that water was cold! At first we were all just getting used to the water, till I got squirted in the face! I looked around for my attacker, only to find Louis holding his water pistol, and dying of laughter. "Tomlinson! You're dead!", I yelled, lunging at him.

He laughed some more, then swam away as fast as he could. I was hot on his tail, when something grabbed my ankle.I stopped, to see it was Harry. "YOU LEAVE MY BOOBEAR ALONE!", he yelled playfully.

"But he shot me!", I complained. "He what?", Harry asked, looking confused. "He shot me! With his water pistol!", I said. "Oh. Ok, you can kill him now.", he said, letting me go.

After that, I caught Louis, and started wrestling with him. All of a sudden, he dunked me. I was about to come back up, when my head hit something hard. My body hit the bottom, then black out.