Chapter 40

~Miranda' P.O.V~

As soon as the words left his mouth, he was wishing he hadn't have said them. All of the boys had rushed forward at the sound of the word "s'mores", and were bombarding the marshmallows, graham crackers, and chocolate bars.

 "THAT'S MY GRAHAM CRACKER!!", Louis yelled, diving for the graham cracker box. "Harry took my marshmallow!", Niall yelled, crossing his arms and pouting. This went on for about 3 minutes, until I finally decided to do something.

 "OI! BOYS!", I yelled at the top of my lungs. Everyone froze where they were, surprised by my sudden outburst. "Ok, everyone line up, single file, or none of you get any s'mores!", I said, crossing my arms, an stepping in front of the food.

 Everyone lined up nicely, putting on innocent faces. I handed out the food, giving them each 1 marshmallow, 2 graham crackers, and some chocolate. Pretty soon, everyone was sat down by the fire, enjoying their s'mores.

 "Hey, when are we gonna head back to the cities?", I asked. "Well, we thought we'd probably stay down here for a few days, to let you girls catch up with people, then head back.", Zayn said, putting his arm around my shoulder.

 "Okay, sounds good!", I said, putting my hands in the air. "Well, we should get home.", Mariah's mom said, standing up and stretching. "Yeah, me to.", Mariah said, also standing up. "I'm gonna go to my mom's house tonight.", she said, sending Harry an "I'm sorry.", look.

 He nodded, understanding that they shouldn't be sleeping in the same room with her mom and step dad in the house. "Yeah, we should all probably hit the sack.", I agreed, standing up. "Two of you boys can sleep on the pull out couch downstairs, then we'll set up 3 sleeping bags on the other couches.", I said, leading everyone inside.

 I quickly set up the bed for the boys, sheets and everything. "Okay, now Liam get's to decide who sleeps on the bed, and who sleeps in the sleeping bags.", I said, pointing to Liam, who was smiling. "How come Liam gets to choose?!", Louis complained.

 "Because I know Liam will be fair, and I know that I can trust him better.", I said, crossing my arms. Louis gave me a "What the fuck?", kind of look the smiled and nodded his head in agreement. I said goodnight to the guys, gave Zayn a kiss, then headed up stairs to my room.

Thank god I had kept some old clothes here, so I picked out an old pair of shorts, and an old Twins t-shirt. I quickly climbed into bed, trying to fall asleep. I tossed and turned, but just could not sleep! All of a sudden, my phone went off, signaling I had a text.

From: Zayn <3

I can't sleep. Can you?- Zayn <3

Aww!

To: Zayn <3

No I can't :( Miranda <3

I set my phone on my nightstand, waiting for a reply. Not even a minute later, he responded.

From: Zayn <3

Don't worry love. Just wait a minute :) - Zayn <3

What did he mean by "Just wait a minute"?

To: Zayn <3

Okay? - Miranda <3

I sent the text, laying my phone back down. I laid there, wondering what he meant. All of a sudden, I heard the creek of my bedroom door opening, I rolled over, to see Zayn crouched over, trying to 'sneak' into my room.

 I started laughing, but quickly covered my mouth, trying not to make to much noise. "What are you doing?", I whispered, wondering why he was up here. "Well, we both couldn't sleep, so I thought, why not cuddle?", he said, crawling under the covers with me.