Chapter 14

~Miranda's P.O.V~

As we got down from the ride, I was tackled by Mariah, who was freaking out. "OMIGOD THAT WAS SO ROMANTIC! Oh yeah and Zayn, me and you are going to have a little talk when we get back to the hotel, about what will happen if you hurt my bff!", she yelled.

All the boys were congratulating him, then they ran over to me, each giving me a hug. Including Paul! I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED! "As 1/5 of One Direction,  I declare that we celebrate with a delicious lunch at Nandos!", he yelled excitedly. "Lead the way Nialler!", I yelled, grabbing Zayn's hand and following Niall.

When we got to the restaurant, we were seated immediately. We ordered our drinks, and talked for awhile. When the waiter brought our drinks, he looked at me and Mariah and said, "Hey, you two look like some fine ladies!". But when Zayn and Harry heard him, being the protective boys they are, they wrapped their arms around me and Mariah, and ALL of the boys, including Paul, gave him death glares.

I think the waiter got the hint, because he backed up a bit. "S-sorry, what c-can I g-get you a-all?", he asked nervously. I think I like these boys protective sides! "I'll have the Niall special.", Niall answered. I was about to order too, but Zayn stopped me."You don't have to order, the Niall special is the whole menu!", he explained.

They told Mariah and I about how frequently they come to Nandos' all over the world, so they made a menu item just for One Direction. Zayn and Harry finally let go of me and Mariah, when the waiter left. When they let go, we both burst into hysterics.

"What's so funny?", Zayn asked. "Your guys' faces! You looked like you wanted to K-O him!", I said between laughs. "Well he was totally hitting on you guys!", Harry said defensively. "Yeah, what were we supposed to do!? Let him flirt with you girls until he stole you from us?!", Zayn asked "It's ok guys, you did the right thing. And actually your guys' protective sides are pretty cute!", Mariah said.

After dinner, we decided to go back to the hotel. When we got back, we all plopped onto the sofa. "How about a game of truths?", I asked. Soon we were all sitting in a circle on the floor. It was me and Mariah against the boys.

"Ok we go first.", I said. "What's the craziest thing you've ever done?", Mariah asked. "When I put sugar in one of my beanies, put it on my head, and got sugar in my hair!", Louis said. "When I did a cart wheel on stage at rehearsal, and fell of.", said Liam. "When I stole Zayn's hairspray and locked it in a closet!", Harry said. "When I almost broke a door trying ot get my hairspray back from Harry.", Zayn said. "When I chased a man in a hamburger suit down the Hollywood Walk of Fame.", Niall answered.

When he said that, we all burst into hysterics fo rthe billionth time that day. "Now you girls have to answer the question!", Louis said. "Ok.", we both said. "When I was in 7th grade, I almost climbed onto the roof of our highschool gym.", I confessed. Everyone stared at me with shocked faces. "It was a dare! Plus, I didn't go all the way up!", I said in my defense. "When I was little, I rode my bike down a steep hill and crashed into a stop sign! And it was a wooden one too!", Mariah said. Everyone stared at her to until she said, "But I was ok! I didn't even need stitches!", she added.

"Ok, what is the craziest dream you've ever had?", Niall asked. "When I was 9, I dreamed that I was performing with Hannah Montana, and all of a sudden, Jesse McCartney asked me to marry him!", I said. "When you guys first started, I had a dream that Miranda and I went on tour with you guys and sang with you!", Mariah said. "That might happen someday!", said Harry.

"I HAVE AN IDEA! LETS HAVE A TALENT SHOW!", Louis said. "We can all be contestants, and Paul can be the judge!", he added. YAY! Mariah and I are going to kick butt! We decided to sing 'Should've Said No' by Taylor Swift!

"Hello girls! What will you be singing today?", Paul asked.

"We are singing 'Should've Said No' by Taylor Swift", we said.

"May I ask why you chose this song?", he asked.

"Because we have both been in relationships where we have been cheated on, and this song shows how we coped with the pain.", Mariah answered.

"Ok, the stage is yours!", Paul said

(CUE MUSIC)

Strange to think, the songs we used to sing, the smiles,the flowers, everything.

Is gone!

Yesterday I found out about you.

Even now just lookin' at you.

Feels wrong!

You say that you take it all back!

Given one chance, it was a moment of weakness!

And you say!

You Should've said no! Should've gone home!

You should've thought twice f'ore you let it all go!

You should've known that word, what you did to her'd get back to me!

You should've said no! Baby and you might've still had me!

"Wonderful girls! Absolutely splendid!", Paul cheered. We looked over at the boys, whos mouths were about to hit the floor!

"That was -

Incredible!

Amazayn!

Out of this World!

Wow!

THAT WAS BETTER THAN CARROTS!", they all said, finishing the sentence in their own way. Now it was the boys' turn. They decided to sing 'Little Things'. The whole time I was looking at Zayn, and he looked at me. I glanced over at Harry and Mariah, to see them looking and smiling at each other. Right now, I couldn't wish for anything better to be doing , than hanging with these guys!