Chapter 20

~Miranda's P.O.V~

After the twitcam, we rented a movie. Everyone was pretty tired of watching kiddy movies, so we rented Insidious. We didn't think it would be that scary, I mean, we've already seen all of the Paranormal Activities, and THEY were scary!

Man, were we wrong!

Even the DVD menu was scary! Since it was already 7:00 p.m., we decided to make some popcorn. After we all got our popcorn we took our mentally assigned seats in the living room. Liam, Louis, and Niall on the floor, Harry and Mariah in the love seat, and Zayn and I on the sofa. Yep, these were our mentally assigned seats!

Right when we were all settled, Niall started the movie. The first part wasn't that scary. But after awhile, SHIT GOT SCARY! Seriously! One minute, everything is fine, the next, everyone was either possessed, or finding creepy things everywhere!

The little boy started walking towards a closet. The music got louder, and scarier. I knew something was going to happen, so I scooted closer to Zayn. I wrapped my arms around his torso, and laid my head on his chest.

All of a sudden, BOOM! The little boy opened the closet, and there was a lady in it. Her bright red  lips were spread across her very pale face in an evil grin, and her eyes were wide open in an evil stare. Whether she was alive or dead, I didn't have time to look.

I quickly screamed, and buried my head into Zayn's chest. He wrapped his arms around my body, and tried to soothe me by stroking my hair. After awhile, I let go of him, and looked up at him. His arm was still firmly around me, and he was smiling comfortingly at me.

"I  told you I wouldn't let anyone or anything hurt you.", he said, kissing my forehead. I gave him a hug, and whispered, "Thank you Zayn.", in his ear. Even I was grinning now! His smile is contagious!

I looked over at Mariah and Harry, and saw the most sweetest thing ever!

I'm guessing Mariah screamed too, because she was curled up into a ball, hiding her face in Harry's chest, while he wrapped his arms around her protectively, while soothing her. It was so adorable!

I looked on the floor and saw Louis clutching his stuffed Nemo, Niall was eating a banana, and Liam was hanging on to a pillow for dear life. Okay, so I wasn't the only scared one! Yay! All of a sudden, I got a brilliant idea!

I whispered my scheme in Zayn's ear, and he agreed to help me with it. Both Liam and Louis' backs were turned toward us, and the volume was blaring. Zayn and I quietly crawled across the floor toward them. Zayn was behind Liam, and I was behind Louis.

A scary scene was about to come up. I silently counted to three with Zayn, and just as the scary part happened, we both shouted "BOO!", right in their ears. They must have jumped five feet in the air! They both screamed too! It was hilarious! As Zayn and I laughed, I looked over at Mariah and Harry. Both of them were on the floor, laughing their asses off.

After Liam and Louis calmed themselves down, they both turned around and yelled "JERKS!", at us. I looked over at Zayn and yelled, "Oh shit! RUN!", then I took off towards the back of the sofa. Louis chased me around the living room. "Miranda Elizabeth Buckles! You are in SOOO MUCH TROUBLE!", Louis yelled, jumping over the sofa, still chasing me.

I finally gave up, and just let him get me. He tackled me to the ground, and sat on my back. "Zayn, help! I have a Louis on me!", I yelled. I looked around, and found Zayn. He was being held in a headlock by Liam. "Don't worry Miranda! I will rescue you!", he yelled.

He quickly got out of Liam's grip, and ran to where Louis was holding me hostage on the floor. He pushed Louis off of me, and helped me up, and held me in his arms, bridal style. Just as I was about to say thanks, I heard Louis yell a battle cry. "SHITS GONNA GO DOWN!", Louis yelled, running at us.

Zayn sprinted to his room, flung the door open, threw himself and I in the room, and locked the door. "Man, that was a close one!", I said, still catching my breath. "Thanks for saving me from Louis.", I added. "No problem. I figured it wasn't very pleasant with Louis on top of you.", Zayn said, half panting, half laughing.

We both laid down on the bed, still trying to catch our breath. All of a sudden, a wave of tiredness washed over me. I rolled over and looked at the clock, it was already 11:30 p.m.. No wonder I was so tired!

I curled up next to Zayn, and let out a huge yawn. He wrapped his arm around my torso, while I nuzzled my head into his chest. "G'night love.", he whispered. "G'night Zayn.", I said, drifting into a deep sleep. Today was awesome! And the best part, I got to spend the whole day with Zayn! Best. Day. EVER!