Chapter 38

~Miranda's P.O.V~

I have no clue what time of day it is. We've been chained to this wall for many hours, and my wrists are hurting worse than with the rope.

We've sat here in complete darkness for how many hours, just wondering what's going to happen to us. Spencer's only been down here once, just because one of his friends pissed him off, and he needed to let all of his anger.

He couldn't decided who to hit, so he just hit both of us. Now we're laying here on the floor, curled up to try to protect each other.

Ever since we dated, he has never hurt me that much. I don't know how, but something about this time hurt more. This time, there was pure hatred, and nothing more. I hope, wish, pray, that we can go soon!

                                                              ~Zayn's P.O.V~

I woke up extra early today, to get a jump start on the search for the girls. As I jumped out of bed, I saw Miranda's phone, laying where I had put it last night.

It still had the picture of Miranda and I pulled up. I smiled at the memory, and quickly hopped into the shower.

I took a record short shower, since I was so anxious to start my search today. As I stepped out of the bathroom, Miranda's phone went off, signaling that she had a text message. I picked up her phone, to see that her mother had texted her.

From: Mom <3

Hi hunny! How are you girls? We miss you!   - Mom <3

Oh my god! We forgot to call the girls' parents and tell them what happened! I quickly clicked the reply button, and told her mother who I was, and what happened.

To: Mom <3

Hello Miranda's mother. This is Zayn, Miranda's boyfriend. I'm from the boy band, One Directon. Something terrible has happened to Miranda and Mariah. They have gone missing! We've told the police, and there are huge search parties out looking for them. Don't worry, we will find them! Pretty much everyone in Minneapolis is looking for them, so don't worry! I will keep you posted on everything that happens! So far we have found their purses, and Miranda's phone, which I have right now. Don't worry, we will find your little girl!

I quickly sent the text hoping she would see it right away. Sure enough, within 2 minutes, there was a text back from her mom.

From: Mom <3

Oh my god! When did this happen?! We are coming up there! Oh my god!

Oh no, they probably don't want to come up here! I quickly replied.

To: Mom <3

No, it's okay! You don't have to come! We are already doing everything we can! You need stay home, just in case Miranda and Mariah show up down there! Please, just let us handle everything up here! Everything will be fine!

Okay, hopefully she will take my advice, and stay down there, just in case something happens down there. Right then, the phone went off again, signaling that her mom had replied.

From: Mom <3

Okay, if you say so. Please find our little girl!

Okay, now that I have her convinced to stay down there. Good, I would hate to drag Miranda's parents into this big drama bomb, especially before I even officially meet them!