Chapter 15

~Miranda's P.O.V~

"And the winners are......MIRANDA AND MARIAH!", Paul yelled. "Oh yeah!", Mariah and I said, doing a victory dance. "NO! I DEMAND A RECOUNT OF VOTES!", Louis yelled. "But Louis, you voted for them too!", Zayn said. "Oh yeah. GOOD JOB GIRLS! I'M SO PROUD!", Louis said. "Thank you, thank you.", Mariah and I said, bowing.

"WHAT DO WE WIN?!", I asked. "How about...... a favor from each of us?", Liam replied, gesturing to him and the boys. "Ok! That's good enough!", Mariah said. "I'm down with that!", I said, agreeing. "Ok, what do you guys want to do now?", Zayn asked. "Well, I have a meeting with management, so I will see you guys tomorrow. Good job today girls!", Paul said.

"Bye Paul. Thank you!", Mariah and I yelled so he could hear. "IDEA!", I said. "And what is it love?", Zayn asked, coming up and hugging me from behind. I turned around, put my arms around his neck, and gave him a quick peck on the lips. "SLEEPOVER!", I yelled, raising my arms above my head, while he still had his arms around my waste. "Good idea!", Mariah yelled.

"What are we going to do at this sleepover?", Louis asked. "oh you know, the usual. Watch chick flicks, paint each others nails, and talk about how HOT Hunter Hayes is!", I said, being fake-excited. "EWW! NEVER!", Louis yelled, while the other guys groaned. "Juuust kiddinggggg!!!", I sing-songed, dragging out the sound.

"I was thinking we could watch The Hangover 1 and 2, order some pizza, pop, and candy from Room Service?", I suggested. After I said that, everyone's faces lit up. "Now THAT sounds more like it!", Harry said, plopping down on the couch beside Mariah. "Ok Mariah and I will get the movies, Niall you order the food, Harry and Louis you move the coffee table, and Liam and Zayn go get all the blankets and pillows in the entire hotel room ok? Ready, BREAK!", I said, taking over the commando position.

I rushed over to the T.V., and pulled out the movies. I heard Niall hang up the phone. Harry and Louis pushed the coffee table aside. As I turned towards the stairs, Zayn and Liam tripped on all of the blankets, and came tumbling down. I rushed over to see if they were ok.

"Does anything hurt?", I asked Zayn. "Yeah.", he replied. "Where?!", I asked frantically. "Right here.", he said, pointing to his lips. "Aww, will a kiss make it feel better?", I cooed in a baby voice. He nodded, and I kissed him. "EWW! GET A ROOM YOU TWO!", Louis yelled.

I  spun around and threw a pillow at him, and smiled happily when it hit him square in the face. Zayn laughed, and Harry rushed over to where Louis laid on the floor, and started fake crying, saying "NOOO! WHY LOUIS?!". We laid out all the blankets in front of the T.V..

All of a sudden there was a knock at the door. "Room Service!", someone yelled. "FOOD!", Niall and I yelled, and we raced to the door. We opened the door, to find a waitress in her mid 20's with 2 carts FULL of food. "That'll be - OMG YOUR ONE DIRECTION!", she said, now realizing who she was talking to.

The boys gave her the 'shh' motion. She quieted down, and they promised to take some pictures, if she promised to not tell anyone that they were staying here. She agreed, gave us our food, and left with the pictures on her phone, and the carts. "Holy crap Niall! How much did you get!?", I asked, looking at the pile of food.

"I got everyone one of everything!", he said, smiling. I swear, that boy has like, 5 stomachs! Anyway, we ate pretty much everything during the  movie, and we were all sprawled across the floor. Mariah and I were to lazy to go get clothes for ourselves, so I borrowed some boxers and a t-shirt from Zayn, and Mariah borrowed a t-shirt and sweats from Harry. It was the perfect night!

****************** 2 days later******************

Ok, something is going on. Harry hasn't been acting like himself lately. He's been really quiet, and has been zoning out. He NEVER ACTS LIKE THIS! I'm getting really worried

                                                                   ~Harry's P.O.V~

I'm so confused right now! I have never felt like this before over a girl! NEVER! I mean I just don't understand this at all! I mean, when I'm with Mariah, I feel free, and like all of my problems are gone. But when SHE'S gone, it's complete misery.

Ok, I NEED to talk to someone, and I think I know who. Mariah is asleep next to me, so I quietly scooched my way over to Miranda and Zayn. "Hey guys, can I talk to you two in private for a moment?", I asked. "Sure, mate.", Zayn said. I lead them to my room, and closed the door behind them.

"I need some help.", I said. Zayn and Miranda sat on the bed, and Zayn patted the spot next to him, for me to  sit. "What's wrong buddy?", he asked. "You guys promise not to tell anyone?", I asked. Well, here goes nothing. "I think I like Mariah.", I said, looking for some kind of reaction on their faces.

They just looked at me and smiled."I knew this was going to happen!", she said happily. "What?", I asked her. "Oh come on Harry, you've been making goo-goo eyes at each other ever since you first met!", she said giggling. "Well, I'm also confused.", I said. "How?", she asked.

"Well, I've never felt like this over a girl. Mariah makes me feel free, and like a don't have any stress. I cant imagine life without her.", I confessed. "Well, if it makes you feel any better, she feels the same way.", she said. "Really!", I said excitedly.

"Yeah. She never shuts up about you! And I think I know the solution to your confusion,", she answered. "How?", I asked. "Ask her out!", she answered happily. "I can't! I'm to nervous! I don't even know what she likes for dates, or what she thinks is romantic!", I replied.

"She thinks simple ways of affection is romantic. Write her a song, or take her on a romantic boat ride. Or just a simple picnic in the park.", she said. "Thanks guys. You've been a BIG help.", I said hugging them. I know what I'm going to do!