[Complete] Now & Forever: Dra...

By _Books4l

Kennedy Onika "Nicki" Maraj, just a simple girl from New York. She has faced challenges throughout her life t... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five (Part 1)
Chapter Twenty Five (Part 2)
Chapter Twenty Five (Part 3)
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Dricki OneShots: POSTED!
Chapter Thirty
Thank You ☺️
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Just Incase
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
DRICKI ONESHOTS
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Everlasting: Dave Ea$t x Bernice Burgos
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Chapter Fourty Four
Now that I have your attention...
Chapter Fourty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Epilouge
Sequal Posted
Song Bird!

Chapter Seventeen

3K 104 17
By _Books4l

Sorry for the long wait, but I've been busy. It was my birthday, which is the most important day of my life (12/02) 😂 SAGITTARIUS SEASON is too real♐️. I'll try not to wait that long, but the school week is starting again.

Anyways... Enjoy.

BY THE WAY, that picture has nothing to do with this chapter. Aubrey just looks too fine, so it doesn't even matter.

••••

Kennedy Onika "Nicki" Maraj.

"So, what took place at the meeting. Please spill the tea". I tried on a pair of heels from Nordstroms, while Kylie sat next to me being nosey. "Well we went to his suite, and he cooked us dinner. Steak, scallops, and potatoes to be exact". She smiled, while I put the shoes back. "Did you two have sex, please tell you did".

I rolled my eyes, "I really think you like taking his side. For your information, we didn't have sex. We just talked, sincerely talked". She laughed, "It's not my fault that he's a man that damn near every girl wants. Call me a fool, but I would use him for dick. Do him the way he does me, get what I want and bounce".

"See that's the thing with women nowadays, but dick isn't always the key to my heart. It's seven billion other people that walk this earth, and a quick fuck is not enough to make you any different". Kylie stood up from the bench, placing a box of shoes back on the shelf. "I'm just saying, he's Drake for God's sake. All men make mistakes Kennedy, just lighten up".

I rolled my eyes, "Why do you insist on taking his side, he's no one special if he's treating me like anyone else could. I've grown out of the fact that he's Drake, because I don't know Drake. I fell in love with Aubrey and if Drake is involved, Kennedy doesn't want either".

"My heart is just very big, I just think I'd forgive him". I stood up from the bench, with another pair of shoes in hand. "That's because you've never experience a heart break Kylie. You'll understand once you do, trust me".

After paying for the shoes, we settled on Panera Bread for a quick lunch. "Are you going to go, since he asked and it's his birthday". I shrugged my shoulders, resting my head on my hand. "I would like to, but I'm not sure. I feel obligated to do anything he asks, even though we're not together. He does it big for his birthday, so I would love to celebrate it with him". She sipped from her cup of water, listening while I talked. "So don't have any buts, just go".

"I'm very indecisive, I just don't know". She swirled her straw around her cup, "If you do, please take me with you. I'll pay for my own flight and everything". I laughed, checking the time on my phone. "If I go, you're more than welcome to come. He'll send his jet, no need to pay for a flight".

"See, that's the perks of having Drake as your boyfriend". I lifted my finger up, waving it in her face, "That isn't my boyfriend, that's my friend".

"If another man was touching your body, you know he wouldn't allow it. If you can't engage in sexual intercourse with another man, you're still in a relationship". I rolled my eyes, "And you've given me another reason to believe that you're on his side. How about you and his yellow ass become best friends, damn".

She laughed, "I'm just stating facts Kennedy. Whether your like it or not, you two have something deeper than a friendship. Even if you don't want to claim it, you're with him. He's yours and you're his, so suck it up and love that man"

"I do love him, I don't have another way to show it. I feel like I've given him every attempt possible, so you tell me what crazy idea you have now". She shrugged her shoulders, "I think you should take his offer, and make his city yours. Only pack your best, and show him what he's missing out on. Instead of thinking about this big birthday bash, you'll be the only one on his mind".

•••••••••

I stepped off of the Private Jet, and onto the concrete of Toronto Pearson International Airport. "Did you grab everything"? Kylie stepped off behind me, with her eyes glued to her phone. "Yeah, he's taking the bags to the car. I slipped on my OVO hoodie, feeling the October Toronto breeze hit my body. Kylie and I walked side by side to the Black Escalade, which was already filled with our suitcases.

Jason ran from the plane, "How are you bitches going to leave me, I said I had to piss. Didn't even give me the chance to wipe myself". I almost died from laughter, "Jason, you have a penis". He rolled his eyes, "That's an assumption you've made since you have no proof".

Kylie opened the door to the truck, "And who suggested that we bring Jason". I smiled, "He makes me happy, he's my man when I don't have one". He smacked my butt, "Thank you baby, Kylie shut up and mind your business".

She flicked him off, as we all got into the truck. The driver pulled off, letting the radio play low. Of course, Toronto's very own played. "Are we staying at hotel, or does he have this lavish mansion that we could live in".

"We're staying at his connected condo, it's two sections. He lives in one, and we'll be staying in the other". Jason cut his eyes at me, "Or maybe, you two can stay in one. Together, without us". I rolled my eyes, not responding.

The ride to Aubrey's condo was very quick. The view was very beautiful, nothing compared to my simple New York condo. The outside was well kept, and you got a view of the condo through the huge glass windows. The drive way was occupied by a few cars, none American made. The White Mercedez Benz caught my eyes, reminding me of my own.

"We're here". The driver cut the engine off, opening his door to let us out. The front door of Aubrey's condo swung open, and he quickly walked over to us. As the driver grabbed our bags from the trunk, Aubrey pulled me into a tight hug, placing a kiss on my forehead. "Thought you'd never make it".

I smiled as he pulled away, and looked me in my eyes. "I wouldn't miss your birthday Aubrey, you should know me by now". He said no words, but he kept his eyes on me. "These are my friends and co-workers, Kylie and Jason".

He smiled, "Nice to meet you Jason, and nice to meet you again Kylie". She laughed, "I apologize about the first time, Kennedy never informed me that she knew Drake. It was a little shocking, and unprofessional on my part". He nodded his head, "It's fine, and you can call me Aubrey".

We talked for a little bit, but finally made our way into his section of the condo. "I can take you guys to where you'll be staying, when you're ready". Of course, Jason did the absolute most. "I actually think I'm ready right now, I need my beauty rest. That plane really has a girl tired".

While Aubrey helped them with their bags, and lead them to their condo, Kylie and Jason argued along the way. I could hear Kylie going off on Jason about being a man, and I could hear Jason ignoring her by singing the "rice and cabbage song".

When Aubrey returned, I was sitting on the couch. The tv was already on before we came into the house, but of course he was on the screen.

"Okay, so first the Hip-Hop mogul was caught in Beverly Hills with a New-York hairstylist named Kennedy Maraj. There were rumors speculating about an engagement between the two, after getting word from many sources. She was soon spotted in New York, wearing a $150,000 ring from none other than Lorraine Schwartz. Shortly after the rumors died down, Drake was spotted in Miami with Model/Stripped Bernice Santiagos. The two went on a few dates, and he was even caught going into her hotel room. He was spotted with one of the most famous women in the sports industry, Serena Williams. The two shared hugs at events, and he even attended a few of her matches. Now, he was recently spotted with another Model, named Lira Galore. Though their romantic connection was just fine a few days ago, it seems that she has returned to her other Hip-Hop boo. Her and Rick Ross were spotted out in Miami, and she was rocking an engagement ring".

I picked up the remote from the coffee table, cutting the television off. He cleared his throat, walking over to me. "This week is about working on you and I". He sat beside me, allowing my head to rest on his chest. "I just don't want you to think about what I've done in the past, I want you to think about forgiving me".

"I have forgiven you Aubrey, I'm here with you right now". He nodded his head, "That's true, but that doesn't mean that you've fully forgiven me. That does not mean that I've earned your trust again. You being here only proves that you've chosen to be the loyal one, while you hate me for being disloyal. Right"?

"I don't hate you Aubrey, I said it because I was upset and confused. I hate seeing shit like that on tv though. The media is fucking waiting to see who you'll be with for your birthday, they're waiting to see if it'll be me, Bernice, Serena, or Lira".

He wrapped his arms around my body, making his grip very tight. "Look who I'm laying with, who I plan to spend one of the most important weeks of my life with. I don't even need a cake for my birthday, you'll probably taste better. If they ever asked me to pick between any of those four women, I'd pick Kennedy Onika Maraj. I'll always pick you, you come first". His sweet words made my heart melt, but I knew I was already falling too easy. "Why would you pick Kennedy, and not the other three"?

"Do I even have to answer that question"? I nodded my head, "Yes, and give me you're honest answer".

"Bernice, she's a nice person but she's not ready for anything stable. She'll allow me to walk over her heart, as long as I'm making sure she's straight financially. Lira, she's obviously been around. She's also a nice person, but I could never make us a serious thing. Serena is probably the most well-rounded of the three, but she's not my type. Her personality is very kind, but we're on two different paths in life. It wouldn't last, there's no connection".

He stopped for a moment, running his left-thumb over my ring finger. The promise ring wasn't there, and I'm sure he understood why. "Then there's Kennedy, the best woman of all women. Our connect is the strongest, her face is the prettiest, her life is the most intriguing. If I had to make anyone my wife, it would be her. If I had to wipe the tears off of anyone's face, after they'd cried over my mistakes, it would be her. It is her, and it'll always be her. I've chosen Kennedy, I choose you. That's why I cut all contact off with any of those women, forever. That's why I got you this".

He removed his arm from around me, reaching into his pocket. He pulled out a small velvet box, opening it. "I couldn't allow you to put that ring on, which reminded you of broken promises. Before I left New York, I paid a visit to Lorraine. She enhanced your previous ring, making it bigger and better".

He took the ring from the box, sliding it onto my ring finger. "I promise you Kennedy, I'll give you nothing else to worry about". I couldn't help but smile, allowing all negative feeling of Aubrey fade away".

"I'm sorry Aubrey, I know my words were kind of low. Especially bringing your father into the situation". He kissed my forehead, "I know how it is to do things out of anger, don't apologize".

•••••••••

I woke up, in the middle of the king-sized bed, alone. I rubbed Aubrey's spot, feeling no one there. I rose up from the bed, having a hard time regaining my balance. I guess when you haven't been on good terms for a while, the make-up sex takes your ability to walk away. My thighs were on a higher level than sore, but I found the strength to make it into the bathroom.

After taking a twenty minute shower and brushing my teeth, I walked out of the bathroom to see Aubrey sitting on the bed. He was already dressed, staring at the screen of his phone.

"You woke up a little late". I smiled, "I was very tired, I didn't even know that it was 2:00pm". He nodded his head, "Its fine, that just gave me time to make sure everything is straight for tonight". I walked over to his walk-in closet, opening the drawer that contained my things.

"What are we doing tonight"? Letting the towel fall to the floor, I pulled out a matching bra and panty set from Victoria Secret. He watched me as I covered my naked body with underwear, and placed the towel on a rack.

"The guys are throwing a little party at Maison Mercer, it just a club. Have a few drinks and help bring my birthday in. Tomorrow is when the real shit is happening". I slipped on one of his over-side t-shirts, letting my damp hair hang. "What are we doing tomorrow, you're going to be 28 man. You're getting old on me man".

He laughed, rubbing his hand over his beard. "Breakfast at my mother's place, that's an annual thing. After breakfast, we're going to enjoy the day with lunch maybe or dinner, then end the night with a fucking banger".

I stood against the closet wall, thinking of an outfit to wear for tonight. "You can wear anything tonight, but tomorrow I have someone coming to show you dresses. I want you to feel special, this dinner is very special to me. My family will be there, and everyone's bringing their wives and girlfriends. I want my baby to be the most beautiful".

I smiled, "Just make sure they bring things that fit, the zipper may not fit over this ass". He smiled, "If it doesn't, we'll make it fit baby".

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 1.3K 25
Onika (Nicki) Is one of the nerdy girls, in Sunset High, everyone picks on her, especially the most popular boy in school Aubrey (Drake). One day dra...
99.5K 4.9K 20
Beyoncé Is A Young Lady Who Loves Her Life Despite The Fact That She Doesn't Really Go Out Expect When She And Her Husband Go Out. But What Happens W...
11.8K 610 28
This story is about Onika Maraj, a super busy hard working woman. She barely has time to date but as soon she gets a little time, she has to choose b...
34.2K 2.4K 11
And we ain't too high To see eye to eye Know you feel the rush From a simple touch, baby Roll some mo - Beyoncé is running far away from something un...