a long way( an islamic love s...

By another_bookworm_

he liked her, she hated him, apparently for silly reasons. he respected her but she couldn't bare him around... More

first meet and first impression
oops it was a mistake!
rough day
the great news
food fight!
he rescued me
embarrassing moments
awkward situation
unfortunate encounter
authors note
recalling the nightmare
what the hell?
we need a plan
sudden disappearence
i need reasons
help us out of this mess
hope and chance is all we need!
trust and leave the rest to allah
escaping and saved
the nightmare has ended
he proposed!
the nightmare hasn't ended
let's start fresh
heart's mission completed
sequel (everything wrong with miss.right)
A/N
A/N a new book!!
a/n
a/n( a new book)

epilogue

10.8K 561 63
By another_bookworm_

assalamualaikum readers, well here is the epilogue, as much as i don't want this book to end but sadly it has to, so a warning the epilogue is slightly different from other chapters, ya know has a bit of mature content ;), so enjoy the epilogue and sequel will be updated shortly, until then take care :)

---------------------------------------

(6 months later)

saadia's pov

5 years and 6 months later guess what? i'm sitting here in my heavy lehenga preparing myself for my walima, yes my walima, with whom? isn't it obvious well it certainly is, its zubair of course. six months ago when i had returned home my mum was so overjoyed that when she saw me at the doorway instead of climbing down the stairs she skid down the railing 'cool mommy' isn't she? i was so happy to see that zafir and farrah had a beautiful daughter named rafa, she was four years old and right now she is sitting on my lap nibbling on a bar of chocolate, how cute. raeef as expected was pursuing his goals as a automobile engineer, though he was expected to be a business man but i was glad he followed his dreams and my pretty sister sania had got engaged to an awesome man, rafique was surely a perfect match for sania, he was funny, entertaining and i'm sure sania won't miss raeef at all because rafique and raeef were very similar in nature and as for zubair........ well he hadn't yet gotten over me, i had scolded him in the beginning but broke down at last because my heart swelled up with joy, 5 years later too i was the same in his eyes and i wanted nothing more than to be with him. he wanted the nikkah just after a month of me coming back but i needed time to prepare so after a long argument we agreed to today. currently i'm sitting here in the bride's room while airah the great is dabbing kgs of make-up on my face.

"is it done?" i tried to speak

"shut up let me finish"

"you have been saying that from allah knows when"

"okay okay done, do you need blush because once you see your hubby you are gonna blush anyways if i apply any extra you will look like a red bell pepper"

"stupid" with that i smacked her hands away from my face and turned to look around in the mirror. well who was this, nah this can't be me.

"yes it is you" airah replied with a chuckle.did i wonder that aloud?

"no you didn't it is just that i know you too well"

"i swear you practice witchcraft"i said sarcastically. suddenly airah's face fell but she smiled. she hugged me from behind and a stray tear fell down her eyes onto my shoulder.

"you know what?" she asked

"what?"

"um i'm gonna miss you, though i have never admitted this but i always........loved to bicker with you, an i'm gonna seriously miss this" she said sadly, i too was on the verge of tears, ismail and airah had their wedding just last month and after our wedding they would be going to sweden as for me stupid zubair's company's headquarters was shifted to london, at first i was really sad leaving behind my family but was excited as well. i was happy to learn that adeela would be there but luck isn't something good with me, her wedding was 5 months back, yes aayan and adeela couldn't wait and they had shifted back to new york.

"i'm gonna miss you more" i said as a tear fell down

"i'm gonna miss you the most" came adeela's voice from the doorway as she came and joined the group hug, we stayed a little longer and then tears started to fall.

"hey you are ruining my masterpiece, do not cry understood?" airah ordered as she thrust a box of tissues to me.

"okay now come on your groom has arrived, he certainly cannot wait to look at you" adeela winked at me, i blushed.

"look i told you, you don't need a blush, just by hearing his name you are blushing so hard" airah mocked.

"okay jokes apart lets go"

"fine"

--------------------------------

adeela and airah led me outside into the huge garden which was surrounded by tiny fairy lights and mashallah everything was just so beautiful.

"thanks adee"

"oh no not required even aayan helped me"

i chuckled and looked forward to see all my family members laughing and talking, still unaware of my presence, my cousin shazia spotted me and beamed, i smiled back.

"everyone the bride is here"

everyone turned to look at me as i made my way to the chair set under the mango tree. i nervously sat down allah knows why i was nervous, anyhow i sat down and looked around.

"searching for the groom?" a husky voice whispered in my ears, i turned to find zubair smirking.

"uh not really i was searching for rafa, why did you think it was you?" i asked raising an eyebrow.

"isn't it obvious, i'm on your mind day and night, oh by night i'm looking forward tonight, aren't you eagerly waiting?" he wiggled his eyebrows and winked.

"who the hell flirts with his wife? and yes i'm loo- i mean no i didn't mean like that you pervert and anyways we are gonna be on the airplane tonight"my eyes widened as i realized what he meant, ewwwwww. i stuck out my tongue at him.

"well care to have a dance with me?"

"no" i teased

"huh why?" he whined

"i don't dance with perverts"

"okay okay i'm sorry"

i smiled and kept my hand on his as he kissed it and we got up to move to the center of the dancing couples, we slowly moved and swayed with the soft music, his hands on my waist sending all tingling sensation all over. after the dance dinner was served and after that the most dreading part leaving your family, we were suppose to go to our honeymoon directly after our walima, i was yet to know the place and after that directly board a flight to london. i sobbed all the way to the airport clinging onto zubair as he soothed me.

-------------------------

i woke up as warm air hit my sleepy face, i noticed that it was an island as i got the smell of the sea nearby and it was seychelles, one place i always wanted to visit, i hugged zubair tightly as he chuckled.

"thank you so much habibi"

"hahaha i knew you wanted to visit an island well i was confused between bora bora and seychelles but then seychelles was romantic....." he smirked at i smacked his forehead.

"so looking forward to today afternoon, night....tomorrow morning, afternoo....." he winked at me as i blushed harder.

"you idiot then when will we tour the island?" i asked

"we can come another time with our children" he gave me a cheeky grin.

"ha ha now lets go, i'm already tired" i whined, a range rover was parked in front of us as it drove us to a pretty quite place, it was really beautiful, with shady grooves and beautiful villas, the car came to halt in front of a white along with cream colored villa and my heart stopped it was more than just beautiful.

"come on lets go inside"

we walked inside and the interior was just as amazing as the exterior, delicate and posh furnishings, the foyer was beautifully crafted which had an open kitchen to a side and two three other doors along with a huge living room. a marble staircase led upwards, i happily skipped upstairs to a huge bedroom, it was golden and cream, there was a balcony which gave a clear view of the beach and the bathroom had a jacuzzi too. oh i just loved it, all in all it was elegant and awesome.

"like it?" zubair asked as he entered the room with our bags.

"like it? love it!, ya allah thank you so much"

"hahaha i knew you'll love it" i smiled at him and after a few moments.

"so lets change shall we?" he smirked as he locked the bedroom door and closed the curtains

"yes i'll take the bathroom" i smirked back, in a swift i took my bag and dashed towards the bathroom but the idiotic hulk was quick to block my way.

"you better move out"

"not happening"

"zub........"he started coming forward as i backed, i a jiffy i was in his arms, i squealed and clung onto him, the little turd just laughed. he threw me on the bed as he removed his shirt.

"not happening zub..." he pinned my hands above my head as he hovered over me, he removed my scarf as my brown waist length chocolate locks were revealed, he nuzzled his face in my hairs and i was breathing heavily at our close proximity. after that he looked at my face slowly kissed my earlobe and down my jawline and nose, he moved onto my neck and sucked and bit, ughh.

"do not bite" i ordered.what did he do? stuck his tongue out at me, and bit on the other side of my neck. slowly his gaze fell upon my lips and i knew what was coming, i bit my lips as he leaned forward, thrusting his lips upon mine and the next moment i knew that i we were kissing hard, he pulled back and looked at me.

"so do i have permission?" he asked as he looked at me. was i ready? not sure.

"its okay if you don't want to..." but i guess my perverted brain and heart had some other stupid intentions as i absently nodded. he smirked and kissed me again before proceeding further.

"it has been a long way till here hasn't it?" he asked as he kissed my neck lowering slowly.

"it indeed has" i remembered all the memories starting from my first crash with zubair at the office and slowly all the other events unfolded, allahmudullilah i have got what i always wanted, a love story that is, on the contrary a beautiful one i feel, i had started loving him from 5 years six months back, the day i hugged him at the hospital. i no doubtedly was in love with him.

"i love you" he said suddenly and smiled at me.

"i love you more, and i thank allah(swt) for everything until now, i would say that i have fallen in love with my own love story and thanks to the long way, i loved that too." he chuckled and i smiled, that afternoon, i completely gave myself away, i wanted nothing more than dissolving into him. i am happy i had him, and now i wanted nothing more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.3K 4K 45
She knew this bus wasn't going to bring her to school today. She was afraid and scared that she would have to face this day. But it all happened and...
108K 8.3K 42
This book is previously written by @komallakra0062 she only wrote 13 chapters but for some reasons she can't continue it so on her behalf I will comp...
321K 16.7K 70
Every love story has a hero, a heroine and a villain but this is the story of a Villain. Zaid Adeeb Tahir life's has plunged into darkness when he co...