In Safe Hands 2: In My Arms (...

Oleh AuthorUprising36

~Sequel to In Safe Hands~ They thought it was over. Yugi and Yami were together and were safe. For good. But... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue
Shameless Self Advert: NEW FANFIC

Chapter 41

524 37 22
Oleh AuthorUprising36

Yami stood up, his blood boiling. Yugi held out his hand and had him sit back down.

"Yugi, I have to do something!" Yami harshly whispered, desperation in his eyes just as it was in Yugi's, "I can't just let my step father do this!"

Yugi shook his head.

"But if you break into a fight, you'll scare everyone on this plane." He said, sternly, "And if you scare everyone on this plane, we're certain to go down."

Yami sighed and leaned back, looking out the window. His mind reeled and he racked his brain for ways to throw his step father off course of his plan of mass murder.

"...then what am I to do, aibou?" Yami looked at him, a sudden look of helplessness in his eyes, almost as though he knew how this was to fair out and he didn't have any way of stopping it, "I can't just let him kill all these innocent people...!"

Yugi returned the look and rested a hand on his own. He didn't know what else they were going to do, but he did know that there was always a way out. They just had to find it.

"Yami, you've escaped him repeatedly. I highly doubt you'll fail again. I promise." Yugi said, "We'll make it out of here. I just know we will."

Atem stood, slightly frightened by their conversation and put the letters away, stashing them into his bag that sat at his feet under Yugi's seat.

"Well, if you'll excuse me..." He turned, straightening his clothes. Yugi paled. He knew exactly where this was headed, "I need to go use the restroom."

Yugi wanted to stop him. Yugi wanted to reach out and make him sit down again. He didn't want Atem to go plunging to his death when the plane eventually began falling.

But Atem didn't listen to any of his attempts and he went to the small restroom in the back.

A young child began to cry, sitting a few paces behind Yugi and Yami. He was small and frail, but his hair was green and red. He seemed to be a young child, about 8 or 9 now. Beside him sat a young man with violet eyes and hair that resembled that of Yugi's.

The young man cradled the crying child and desperately looked up at Yugi, about to cry himself.

It was Heba.

And it was Yuya.

Yami tightened his grip on Yugi's hand, fear gripping him steadily. Tears came to his eyes as he thought about all the people on this plane who didn't know what was in it for them.

What was going to happen in less than an hour. Hell, less than half an hour to all of them.

"Y-Yugi..." He said, looing at him with the tears glistening in his eyes again, "...I'm helpless...I can't do anything now... he... he's succeeded..."

Yugi shook his head.

"N-No! No, you can't say that!" He took Yami's face in his hands, "It isn't over! You have to believe that! He can't win this fight!"

"But this war has been going on for my entire l-life!" Yami cried, "I have been haunted by his presence since I was 6! That's nearly 20 years now! I... I can't d-do this anymore!"

Yugi felt his own tears rise as Yami threw his arms around him and sobbed into his shoulder, the plane slowly dipping downward. Yami looked back, seeing how quickly they began to descend into the clouds. The jet engines began to smoke, causing some of the people around them to start muttering fearfully.

The pilot didn't return onto the speakers, which caused more unease to rise among the passengers of the plane. Yami tightened his grip on Yugi, paling.

"We...We're going down!!!" He shouted.

Yugi looked back and his eyes fell on Atem, who had just gotten out of the restroom. Heba let go of Yuya and launched for Atem, desperate. Yuya looked a Yami and Yugi.

"I... I lost him!" He screamed through his tears.

"L-Lost him..???" Yugi's eyes widened.

Suddenly, the wing on their side was torn off and they plummeted to the ground, all the people screaming and scrambling for the masks that fell in front of them.

"Y-YAMI!!!" Yugi shrieked, clutching Yami's hand like a lifeline, "D-Don't let go!!!"

"I... I w-wasn't planning on it!!!!" Yami called back, fear in his eyes as the tears finally began to fall, "Brother!! Dear brother, save me!!! Heba!!! Answer me!!!"

Yugi turned back to search for Atem. Atem exited the bathroom, clutching the walls to keep from falling. Suddenly, the entire back was torn off and he was sucked out of the plane, just like in Yugi's dream.

"ATEM!!!" Yugi heard Heba shriek, Yuya's cries still being heard over the chaos that surrounded the two of them.

Yugi paled. Atem was gone. He was going to die, for sure. If he didn't, he'd end up in a condition in which he'd be better off dead. Yugi's tears began to fall before he turned back to Yami.

"Yami!! A-Atem!!!" He screamed, huddling closer to Yami.

"I... I know!!!" Yami squeezed his eyes closed and prayed louder, more desperate now.

Yugi turned to the isle again to be greeted by a huge piece of metal whizzing rapidly toward his face. The piece that was supposed to go towards Yami in the dream. Yugi was hit and blood spewed quickly from the wound as consciousness was drained from his brain.

"Y-YUGI!!!!" Yami paled, clutching him tighter, "N-NOOOOOOO!!!!!"

But then, everything went black and silent. Even Yugi's heartbeat.

Yami cried, clutching Yugi's motionless body as he strapped the masks onto the both of them. If Yugi was breathing, he needed the mask.

If Yami was going to somehow make it out of this situation alive, he needed the mask.

But... his aibou...

Yami suddenly felt himself give out as he collapsed over his lover, his eyes falling closed as well.

---

Yugi burst awake when the plane made contact with the ground. What had happened?

He felt his forehead, the feel of blood greeting his touch and he winced.

But then, he paled. He didn't know where he was. The plane had been torn apart in its rapid descent and now, plane parts were scattered all across the air port they were in now as well as the path they had taken here.

He glanced around, ignoring the pain in his head as he did so.

"YAMI!!!!!" He called, "YAMI SENNEN!!!!! ANSWER ME!!! PLEASE!!!!"

He got no response. He heard people all round him crying out for help and sobbing over dying loved ones or just crying from the pain they felt. He had to stop to help these other people.

He was a doctor after all...

But what about Yami??? Where was he???

He ran through the wreckage, looking back and forth, growing worried and anxious that something terrible had happened.

"Yami!!!" Yugi's heart began to break when he had searched all over the scene, "P-Please!!"

His voice fell to a mere whisper.

"...answer me..."

Suddenly, a voice reached his ears, raspy and full of pain and torment. He jumped up and turned, his eyes falling on a still body that lay on sharp shards of metal on the ground.

"Y... Yugi..." It whimpered, those piercing red eyes meeting his quiet violet ones, "...h-help... help... me...."

Yugi paled and tears came to his eyes as he fell to his knees and gathered the weak man to his arms.

"Y-Yami?!" he gasped, his heart shattering.

"...Y-Yugi..." Yami whimpered, his eyes falling low, the death hue slowly coming into his gaze, signaling he was nearly finished, "..."

Yugi clutched him tighter and shook his head.

"Yami... Yami p-Please!" He begged, his tears increasing drastically as he held Yami closer, his bloody head against his chest, "...d-don't... don't give up.... p-please!!"

Yami didn't respond.

"Y-YAMI!!!!!!!!" Yugi screamed, his tears of anguish streaking his cheeks now.

"M-MOU HITORI!!!!!!!!"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

8.7K 217 13
Yugi and Yami have been in a happy relationship for over almost two years. When a school shooting at Domino High occurs, Yugi is shot in the head and...
37.5K 1.1K 16
It's been 2 years since the Ceremonial Duel between Yami/Atem and Yugi. Yugi still hasn't gotten over that Yami has left for the afterlife and hasn't...
66.1K 1.7K 53
Yami is finding it difficult being away from everyone and now has returned to being Atem. A few years has passed and Yami finally has a mirror into Y...
40.3K 1.7K 89
Life has always been the same. Eat. Sleep. Work. Repeat. All this while, it has been a hustle. I thought that finally I can take a breather. Until...