Halsey Imagines

By sparkyblux

Any request just DM me or submits (give credits) And I do personalize imagines too. Thank you More

Opening
First date
You get jealous: part 1
Authors note important!!!!
You get jealous: part 2
Sailor moon
Personal space
Thanksgiving
Sorry
Chemical reaction (short)
Babysitting
Cheating Part 1
IMPORTANT!!!!
Cheating Part 2
Surprise Baby ,it's Christmas!
New Years kiss
Artist Part 1
Artist part 2
Artist Part 3
Artist Part 4
Question?
Artist Part 5
Artist Part 6
Artsit Part 7
Artist Part 8.1
Artist Part 8.2
Artist Part 8.3
She gets jealous
Stalker
Photoshoot
Losing it (part 1)
Update
Losing it (part 2)
Met Gala (short)
Art store
Attention
Make up intern
Gang
Gang pt2
Princess
Princess Part 2
Kissing Ass
Halloween Party
Make Me Cry

How you meet

7.9K 118 15
By sparkyblux

How you meet

Late night beach party on the coast of California. The music blasted so loud that it messed up the rhythm of heart beats. You took a sip from the red cup y/f/n gave you. A sudden burn as you swallow. You haven't had a drink in a year.

Y/f/n yelled "y/n lets go night surfing"
You smiled while giving her thumbs up. You walked towards y/f/n giggling and hooked arms while walking towards the surf boards. As you picked one of the boards up a girl with blonde pixie cut hair was walking with a group of people surrounding her. You couldn't take your eyes off her. She was really beautiful. You and the beautiful girl made eye contact and you blushed while rushing to carry your board.
Y/f/n grabbed some glow sticks and handed to you. You slipped them on your arm and ankle. You walked towards the water and felt eyes burning holes into your back. She again was looking at you. You pulled your shorts down slowly by the towel close to the shore. Then pulled your shirt off slowly and bend over then peaked a look at her and she had a small sneaky smirk on her face. You walked to the shore slowly and swaying your hips.

Y/f/n yelled "We can't get in the life guard is wasted". You sighed as walking to put the board back and the blonde pixie cut girl walked up to you.

She said "Ashley, but you can call me Halsey"

You said "y/n , but you can call me y/n". She giggled at your joke.

She smiles and said " your funny I like you".

"Want to go get some food? I'm hungry"
You stated giggling.

"Sure, I know a donut shop down the street" Ashley said smiling at you.

A/n :
This is my first imagine  and I am very thankful for all of you who read this and hope stick along for the rest I have ready for every Tuesday at 8:30pm. I just wanted to thank you and say see you next week Tuesday !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.5K 2.2K 175
yuyeon one-shot AUs :)
293K 3.4K 54
Heyy, Beautiful Fairies!! I'm Sara and I'll update on the imagines here, whenever I can. You can come with requests to us and we'll write them to yo...
48.1K 1.1K 19
{cover designed by the lovely hwasa_s_sweat} 💖 highly requested ❤️ Imagines with Hyunjin of Stray Kids! Requests are always open! No smuts or person...
18.7K 289 51
Hello my lovley followers and readers. I'm so happy you stumbled opon my page. I am band trash there for I have this imagin book. I do take request s...