The One They Call..Val (Danci...

Von JamaBJamaica

When Jamaica got sent on a photography assignment to cover the #DWTS show taking place in her town, she never... Mehr

Assignment
WareHouse
The Ladies Man
Pizzeria
Trailers
Val, The Charmer
Shut Up and Dance With Me
Val, The Flirt
Val and Derek
DWTS Night
Val
Morning
Dancing At The Park
DWTS
The DWTS Boys
Val
Hough and Chmierkowskyi Household
Guest Room
Morning
Esmeralda
Backstage
#Valaica
Night
Family
Noelle
Monday
Everyone Loves Noelle
Outting With Val
Val
#GetWellSoonTamar
Tamar
#GetWellSoonTamar
Tamar
LA Children's Hospital
Val
The Boys
Artem
People's Magazine
Morning
Monday
The Grove
DWTS Finale
Trophies
GMA Morning
GMA
GMA Interview
ThanksGiving Morning
ThanksGiving
Night
Sway Rehersal
Family Dinner
Update
Sway Miami
2 Days
Morning
Sway One Day
#SwayMiami
Sway Opening Night
Thankful
Therapy Lol
Congrats Maks and Peta!
The Proposal (Update)
Family ❤️
Derek
Celebration
The Ellen Show
Val on Ellen
Sway
Sway
DWTS Tour
Airplane ✈️
Magic Mike Routine
BackStage
Coffee Date
LA Bound
Morning
Suprise
Christmas Tree
Family
LA Children's Hospital
Noelle
Shopping
Shopping Update
Val LOL
Home
Christmas Morning
LA Children's Hospital
Christmas
LA To New York
New York LifeStyle
Weekend
Morning
Wedding Pictures
Getting Ready
Wedding
Valentina Rose
Update
New Story
Update
New Story Alert: Mr. Chmerkovskiy

Halloween

1.2K 17 0
Von JamaBJamaica

Aunt Jamaica? I heard Noelle ask. Yes, sweetie? I asked. Are we gonna go trick or treating? she asked. I thought about it. Do you want to? I asked. She nodded with a smile. I laughed and smiled at her. Okay, we can go trick or treating then. I said smiling at her. Val! I called. I saw him walk out from the kitchen. Yeah babe? he asked. What are you doing tonight for Halloween? I asked. Val ran a hand through his hair. There's a Halloween party, but I don't really want to attend; why, what's up? he asked. Noelle wants to go trick or treating. I said as he sat down next to us. Val grabbed her from me. You want to go trick or treating? he asked. He nodded shyly at him. I laughed. He won't hurt you Noelle, this is Aunt Jamaica's friend. I said looking at her. Val smirked at me. Yeah, "friend". he said with a wink. I rolled my eyes at him. He nice? she asked. I smiled and nodded. He's very nice. I said with a laugh. She looked at Val and he smiled at her. She looked at the tattoo on his arm. Sea shell? she asked. He nodded. Pretty. she said with a smile. I smiled at her. So, what do you wanna be for Halloween? I asked her. I could see she was thinking about it. Kitty dancer! she exclaimed. Val and I looked at her and laughed. Kitty dancer? I asked. She nodded and hopped out of Val's lap and ran to her bag. She came back with a white dress and kitty hat in her hands. This. she said handing them to me. I examined the outfit. Okay, you want to go get dressed? I asked. She nodded at me. I picked her up and walked upstairs. We'll be back. I said with a laugh in Val's direction. I'm looking forward to it! I heard him call. I laughed and walked into Val's bedroom. I walked into the bathroom and closed the door. I helped Noelle change into her dress and zipped it up for her. She pulled the hat onto her head and smiled at me. You look beautiful, Noelle. I said with a smile. I pulled out my phone and took a picture of her. I picked her up and walked back downstairs to see Val had changed into his costume. He was wearing black dress pants, a tuxedo jacket with a few buttons undone, and had a scary mask sitting next to him on the couch. The Kitty dancer has arrived. I said as we got downstairs. Val looked up from his phone and turned his attention to us. He smiled when he saw Noelle. He stood up and walked over to us. He grabbed Noelle from me and smiled at her. You look adorable sweetie. he said. I could see a blush on her cheek. I smiled as Val set her down on the ground and started talking to her. He grabbed her hand and started dancing with her. I grabbed my phone and snapped a picture of them. I uploaded it to Twitter with the caption. My family @iamvalc 😍 👨‍👩‍👧 He really hit it off with my niece! #IThinkTheyLikeEachother #HesAKeeper #HappyHalloween (Picture on the side) Well, I'm gonna go get changed. I said walking upstairs and into Val's room. I grabbed my costume and walked into the bathroom.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3K 149 29
This is a story about Val and Sharna and the life they have together after the show.
2.7K 532 24
"This prom is not my cup of tea. I would rather be on my roof watching stars." When you are the head of your school's cheer-leading team, going to s...
10.4K 227 23
Emma and Artem are now 10 years older, 10 years wiser, have 10 years more experience as professional dancers, choreographers and teachers and have tw...
17.2K 209 25
15 year old Ariana moves to Salt Lake City, Utah with her family. She thinks it's not going to be fun, but her life changes when she meets a boy duri...