Outting With Val

Val and I walked into the store hand in hand. We left Noelle with Derek for awhile, so Val and I could do a little shopping. So, what does she like? he asked looking around. Does she like teddy bears? he asked walking to the kid section of the store. I followed behind him with the biggest smile on my face. He pulled a bear off the shelf. What about this one? he asked. I snapped a picture of him and smiled. It's cute, I think she'll like it. I said. Val nodded and rummaged through the rest of the shelf. You've really took a liking to my niece; huh? I asked. He turned and looked at me. I know she's important to you and anything that's important to you, it's important to me too; and she's your family, so I want to impress her and your brother. he said. I smiled at him and kissed him. You're amazing. I said grabbing his hand and walking to other parts of the store. I need to pick up some stuff for my costume for next week. Val said walking to the clothing section. Oh yeah, what dance are you guys doing this week? I asked. He shook his head and smirked at me. Now, you know I wish I could tell you, but I can't. You'll have to wait like everyone else. he said searching through the clothes. I groaned. You're the worse. I said folding my arms. He laughed. I love you. he said. I rolled my eyes. I love you too. I said with a laugh as he nudged me. I think there's are good. Val said holding up a shirt and dress pants. Cute, you ready? I asked. He nodded and grabbed my hand and walked to the checkout. We waited in line and I pulled out my phone and uploaded the picture of Val to Twitter. @JamaBJamaica; Shopping with this one #HesMyTeddyBear 👛😍🐻 @iamvalc 😘 I put my phone away as Val moved up and set his stuff down on the counter. I watched the price as all the items were rung up. $36.97 Not bad, Valentin. I said. Val laughed and pulled out hi credit card and handed it to the woman. She swiped it and handed it back to Val. She handed us our receipt and the bag and told us to have a good day. You do the same, beautiful. Val said winking at her and grabbing my hand as we walked out of the store. Val's eyes landed on a StarBucks next door. Thirsty? he asked. A little. I replied with a small smile. He laughed and walked to the direction of StarBuck's. We walked in and walked up to the counter. Hey Val, what can I get you? the guy who's name tag had Zo on it asked. Val skimmed the menu. 2 medium coffees and Vanilla Bean frappachino. he said pulling out his wallet. I looked at him. You remembered. I said with a smile. He smiled at me and handed the guy his card. Course I did. he said pecking my head. Val headed over to a table and sat down as we waited for our drinks. I pulled out my phone and loaded SnapChat. I took a quick picture of Val and posted it with the caption; StarBucks's date 😍😘☕️ Our drinks were called and we stood up from our seats. I grabbed the drinks and Val grabbed my other hand as we walked out to his car. We arrived at Val's car and he opened the door for me. I set everything down into the car and got in. I buckled up as Val did the same. You really think she'll like it? he asked. I nodded and smiled. She's gonna love it. I said smiling as he started up the car. He grabbed my hand and kissed it. He pulled out of his parking spot and started driving. I took a sip of my StarBucks and stared out the window the whole ride to the house.