The Boys

Val and I walked into the house with Noelle by our side. I heard a bark and looked around the house. No way! Val said running into the backyaard. Sleep! he exclaimed. A bulldog came running into the house and jumped into Val's arms. Val smiled and pet the dog. Puppy! Noelle exclaimed running towards Val. Val bent down to her level and allowed her to pet the dog. What's it's name? Noelle asked. This is Sir Sleeps A lot. Val replied smiling at her. I smiled and walked over to them. Weird, I never took you for a dog person. I said with a laugh and sat down on the ground and pet the dog. He looked over at me and licked my hand. Aw, he's sweet. I said kissing the dog's house. Derek walked from down the stairs with a tank top and sweatpants. Oh yeah, by the way Val; Sir Sleeps A lot is home. he said walking to the kitchen. No, really? Val asked with a laugh. We all laughed. So, I guess that means I get the couch tonight? I asked looking at Val. Val laughed. Of course not, you get the edge of the bed. he said with a wink. I rolled my eyes and playfully nudged him. He laughed and kissed my head. I'm taking him for a walk. Val said standing up. You want to come, sweetie? Val asked Noelle with a smile. She nodded excitedly. Val grabbed Sleep's leash and attached it to his collar. He grabbed Noelle's hand and walked towards the door. We'll be back. he said over his shoulder and walked out of the door. I stood up and walked into the kitchen where Derek was and sat down on one of the seats. I watched as he got started on a pot of spaghetti. So, you know it's coming close to the finals. I nodded. I know. I said. Who do you think is gonna win? he asked wiggling his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes and laughed. You and Bindi of course; you two are amazing! I exclaimed. Derek smiled at me. Thanks bestieee. he said. I laughed. Anytime. I said with a smile. So, speaking of the finale..he said. I looked up from my phone and turned my attention to him. Yeah? I asked. Didn't you promise Val you would dance with him? he asked. How did you hear about that!? I asked. Val tells me things. he said with an innocent smile. I rolled my eyes and laughed. I have no idea what song or dance we're even going to do. I said. Derek stirred the spaghetti. How about an Argentine tango? he asked with a wink. I rolled my eyes. Definitely a no. I said with a laugh. Derek laughed. Oh come on! he exclaimed. I shook my head. If it's anything like Artem and Janelle's dance last season, no thank you. I said with a laugh. Oh, so you did watch us back then? he asked with a smirk. I rolled my eyes. I may or may not have had a crush on you and Val. I said with a laugh. Derek wiggled his eyebrows and I rolled my eyes. You're something else, Hough. I said with a laugh as the door to the house was being opened. Val and Noelle walked in with Sir on their tail. Aunt Jamaica, Aunt Jamaica! Noelle exclaimed running towards me. I picked her up and set her in my lap. Yes sweetie? I asked. Look what Uncle Val got me! she said showing me her finger. She had a play ring on her finger with a pink fake diamond in the center. I smiled. It's so pretty! I exclaimed. Val cleared his throat and we all looked at him. He let Sir off his leash and walked to the stove by Derek. Val whispered something into Derek's ear and they walked upstairs. I watched them with a questioning look as my phone went off on FaceTime. I looked at the caller ID; Artem. I answered it. Hey Artie. I said with a smile. Hello love, how are you? he asked. I'm good, I'm babysitting Noelle. I said putting Noelle in the camera. Artem! she exclaimed. Artem laughed and smiled. Hello sweetie. he said waving at her. She waved back. So, what's up Artem? I asked. I need a favor..he said. Oh, and what would that be? I asked. I'm working on a new routine for the finale, and I need some help. he said. Okay? I asked with a laugh. Would you mind helping me? he asked. Artem, you know I don't dance. I said. Aw come on love, one dance. he said. Not a chance, Artem. I said with a laugh. Aunt Jamaica, dance. Noelle said. I looked at her. If I can't convince you, maybe she can. Artem said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes. Alright, fine. One dance. I said. Your the best, love. he said. When do we start? I asked. Tomorrow? he asked. I sighed. Fine. I said with a playful smile. He smiled. Alright loves, I got to go; I'll speak with you both soon. Bye Artem. Noelle said waving. Artem blew her a kiss. I'll see you later. I said. He nodded and the screen went black. I looked at Noelle. We should get you to bed. I said picking her up and walking upstairs to the room that we made into Noelle's room. I helped her change into her PJS and tuck her into bed. Sleep came into the room and hopped onto the bed with Noelle and licked her face. She let out a giggle and I smiled. I pet Sir's head. Good night. I said kissing Noelle's head and walking out of the room. I walked into Val and I's bed room and changed into a DWTS tshirt and a pair of sweat pants. I snapped a picture of myself and posted it to Twitter with the caption; @JamaBJamaica; Working on a dance 💃🏽 with Artem 😍 tomorrow, should be interesting 😂 #HisHipsAreImpressive #NotAsGoodAsValsThough I laughed as Artem replied to the tweet. Artem: @JamaBJamaica; HaHa! I'll see you soon, love. Be ready to dance 😉 I set my phone down on the bedside table and got cozy in the bed as I heard the door to the room being opened. I felt someone get under the covers next to me and pull me into his arms. I sighed and buried my head into his neck. He kissed my head and I smiled in satisfaction. I love you so much... were the last words I heard before I fell asleep.