Val, The Flirt

I stepped out of the dressing room and ran my fingers across the silver, sequin dress. My hair was done up in loose, bouncy curls. I looked myself over in the mirror when I heard the door to the room being opened. I felt a pair of hands being brought to my shoulders. I looked into the mirror to see Val. Wow, you look..Beautiful. he said. I turned and looked at him. Thanks. I said with a smile. He grew a smile back. He grabbed my hand and rubbed it with his. He planted a small kiss on the back of my hand. Ready? he asked. I released a breath and nodded. He lead me to the staging area. My nerves were kicking. We stopped just before the staging area. Val peaked out through the curtain as I did the same. There's so many people..I said scared. Val pulled me into his arms and kissed my head. You're gonna do great, I promise. he said kissing my head. I pulled from his embrace and nodded. Yeah, I'm gonna do fine. I said reassuringly in my head. Next up, we have Valentin dancing with his partner for the night, Jamaica! the voice said over the speaker. The crowd erupted into cheers. I know how much they love Val, I couldn't let them or him down. I followed Val onto the stage as the cheers started to die down. Val positioned us and my nerves started kicking. He smiled at me reassuringly. I smiled back. The music started and Val lead me around the stage with ease. Every step, every movement was in sync. I was on Cloud 9. The crowd cheered as Val dipped me and pulled me back up with a huge smile on his face. I laughed as the music ended and Val pulled me into a hug. The crowd erupted into cheers. 10! 10! 10! the crowd cheered. Val laughed as he bowed and I did the same. We waved good bye to the crowd and headed backstage. When we were out of view Val lifted me up off my feet and spun me around. I laughed. That was amazing, Jamaica! I've never danced like that before with any of my previous partners. he exclaimed as he put me down. Picture? I asked. He nodded. I pulled out my phone and Val got behind me and put his arms around my waist and placed his head on my shoulder. I took the picture and posted it to Twitter with the caption: Just had the best night/dance 💃🏽 of my life. @iamvalc is amazing! Thank you for everything! It was a pleasure #Valaica I put my phone back in my pocket as Val lead me back to his dressing room. Val grabbed his phone and favorited and retweeted my tweet. @iamvalc: @JamaBJamaica, pleasure was all mine 😉. He set his phone down and came and sat down next to me. So, what do you have planned for the rest of the evening? he asked. Go home and rest. I said with a laugh. Hm, so I couldn't convince you to go out with a few of us to dinner? he asked. Is that an offer? I asked with an eyebrow raised. He smirked. Could be. he said. Jamaica, would you like to go to dinner with me tonight? he asked. I blushed and smiled. I would love to.