Dancing At The Park

I watched as we pulled up to a park in downtown LA with a huge fountain in the center surrounded by a lake. A park..You guys are taking me to a park? I asked as they unbuckled their seat belts. Yep, come on. Derek said as they got out of the car. Val opened my door for me and I slowly stepped out. I looked around at our surroundings. The fountain was absolutely breathtaking. Derek walked to the back of the car and pulled out a portable CD player, five chairs, a camera, and a picnic basket. I raised an eyebrow. Five chairs? I asked. Tamar and Bindi are on their way. Derek replied. Oh. I said with a nod. Yeah well, instead of looking at me struggling, you wanna help me? he asked breathless. I laughed. You could've just asked. I said. He let out a grumble. I laughed as I  grabbed some of the stuff from him and walked to the grassy area of the park. I set up the chairs as Val and Derek brought everything else over. Derek turned on the radio and took a seat next to me. Hey, will you take a picture with me next to the fountain? I asked. He pulled out his phone the and nodded. Derek stood next to me and wrapped an arm around my neck. Sayyy, Derek's the best! he said as the timer on his phone counted down. I laughed. Derek's the best! I exclaimed as the phone took the picture. Derek loaded the picture and I smiled. Post that to Twitter. I said. He nodded as we sat down in the chair and Derek started typing on his phone. My phone went off letting me know Derek posted the Twitter. Beautiful LA Day, I guess @JamaBJamaica isn't looking to bad today also 😉 I playfully slapped him and laughed. Jerk. I said as I favorited and retweeted the tweet. You know I like messing with you. he said. I know. I said with a laugh. So, can I ask you something? he asked. Of course. I replied looking at him. What's going on with you and Val? he asked looking at me. I shrugged and groaned. Derek, you ask me this every time you see me. I said with a laugh. There's nothing going on with us. He's my best friend, just like you. I said poking his nose. He glared at me. You know I hate that. he said. I laughed. But honestly, I don't think there's anything going on with Val and I, unless you know something I don't. I said looking at him. He shrugged. Nope. he said. But Ey, I wanted your help with something. he said standing up. I looked at him. What? I asked. I want you to help me work on this Dirty Dancing routine for tomorrow. he said. Dirty Dancing, really? I asked. Come on, you know you want to. he said furrowing his eyebrows and smirking at me. I sighed and got up. You're lucky you're cute. I said with a laugh. He laughed. Alright, so what were you thinking? I asked as I stood next to him and he started the music. Derek grabbed me and danced with me the way he wants the routine to go. You could do a little more hip action. I said. Derek groaned. Give us what we want! I said with a laugh. I'm already taking my shirt off for the routine, that's not enough? he asked. I laughed. That's NEVER enough. He chuckled as a car pulled up behind ours. Val walked up to the car as Tamar and Bindi came out. Aw, now I feel like a fifth wheel. I said looking sadly at Derek. He laughed and kissed my head. You're fine, you won't interrupt anything. We're going to need your help anyway. he said as they started walking towards us. What do I know about dancing? I asked looking at him. A lot more then you think. he replied as they met up with us. I hugged them. Bindi smiled at me and I smiled back. Val took a seat next to me as Tamar sat down next to Val. So, is Derek a better dance partner then me? he asked. I laughed. You know it! I heard Derek say. I looked at him and laughed. He winked at me. I rolled my eyes. I love you too the same, you're both amazing dancers. I replied looking at Val. He smiled and kissed my head. Alright, let's get some practice in. Derek said clapping his hands together. Derek tossed me the camera. I want you to videotape us. he said. I nodded and turned on the camera to the correct settings. Derek and Bindi got into their positions. Ready? Derek asked. I nodded. Val started the radio and Bindi and Derek started dancing. It reached the middle of the song and Derek tore his shirt off. Wooooo! Tamar and I cheered. Val chuckled as Bindi and Derek continued dancing. Derek lifted Bindi up into the air as the song faded out. I smiled as Derek slowly let Bindi down. I ended the recording and handed the camera to Derek. Well, how'd we do? Derek asked out of breath. Well...Val started. I cut him off. Wait, Can I be Julianne?! I asked. Everyone laughed. Val nodded. Bindi, that was hotttt! Everyone laughed. I feel like you really have matured through this contest and you're becoming a beautiful young lady. Just one thing to work on, just become more comfortable with your partner when you're doing dances like this. I know it's hard, I mean look at those abs! I said in a Julianne voice. Tamar cheered as I laughed. Derek flexed and we all laughed. But honestly, it was beautiful, you two did an amazing job. Bindi smiled at me. Thank you! she replied. I nodded with a smile on my face. Alright you two. I said looking at Tamar and Val. You're up. I said as they stood up and I restarted the camera so I could record them. Derek sat down next to me and opened a water. Ready? Val asked. I nodded. Val nodded at Derek and the music started. The song ended and we smiled at them. That was great! I said with a smile. Now, can I have food? I asked. Derek laughed. Why are you so hungry? he asked. Oh, I don't know; I got woken up at noon today and didn't get to have breakfast. I said glaring at Derek and Val. Ey, don't look at me; it was his idea! Val said pointing to Derek. I turned my attention to Derek and glared at him. You love me, right? he asked. Hm..that depends; I. Want. Food. I said looking at Derek. He grabbed the picnic basket and pulled out a ham sandwich with lettuce and tomato on it. He tossed it to me and I tore it open and took a bite. Derek..I started. Yeah? he asked. I love you. I said taking another bite of the sandwich. Everyone laughed as we all started eating lunch.