#Valaica

I heard the door to Val's room being opened, but I just kept my head on the pillow and pulled the blanket further up on me. I felt someone came and lay down next to me. I was pulled into a pair of arms and I sighed. I took in the scent; Val. Babe? he asked. I laid my head on his chest. Yeah? I asked with my eyes still closed. He ran a hand through my hair. Can you look at me? he asked. I raised my head a little and looked at him. I sat up and sat down in his lap. I rubbed my eyes and they adjusted to see Val leaning up against the headboard with messy hair. What's up? I asked. There's just something that's been on my mind since last night. he said playing with my fingers. I looked up and met his eyes. What? I asked. Val looked at me and put a hand on the side of my cheek. He ran a finger across my cheek. Esmeralda and I had a talk last night, and I actually need to admit something to you, and most importantly to myself. I nodded at him to continue. We were both silent. I..I..I looked at him with an eyebrow raised. A small smile played at his lips. I'm in love with you. he finally managed to get out. I gasped. Val, I- I was cut off by a soft pair of lips on mine. I worked my fingers into his curly hair and kissed him back. We pulled away and I laid down on top of him. I sighed and he ran his fingers through my hair. Val, I need to tell you something..I said. I could feel his eyes look down at me. Of course babe, what's up? he asked. I sighed and traced his abs through his tshirt. I have a confession to make..I said quietly still tracing his abs. He grabbed my hand and stopped me. I looked up at him. Babe, please tell me. he said pleadingly. I'm in love with Derek. I said quietly. I could see Val's face drop. I uh..Well Derek is great and if that's what you want-I cut him off with a laugh. He looked at me. He raised an eyebrow. You're an idiot sometimes, Valentin. I said with a laugh. He looked at me confused. I love you Valentin Chmierkowskyi; I have ever since that day you offered to buy me another coffee. I said with a smile. The smile on his face grew and he pulled me into his arms attacking me. I let out a squeal. Val! I exclaimed with a laugh. He laughed at me. That's for messing with my head. he said letting me go. I laughed and fixed my hair. Also, you're mine either way Ramaka. he said with a wink. I rolled my eyes and pecked his cheek. He wrapped his arms around me as I looked in the mirror. Val, where does this leave us? I asked. Val kissed my cheek and I pulled out my phone and snapped a picture. Val grabbed my phone from me and posted it to Twitter. @iamvalc: Good morning from me and my girl, @JamaBJamaica 😉😘 I grabbed my phone from him and looked at what he posted. So we're..I started as the bedroom door flew open. You're dating?! I heard Derek exclaim. Val and I turned and looked at him. Well, that didn't take long. I said a laugh. So, it's official? Julianne asked walking into the room waving her phone. Val and I looked at each other and nodded. He pulled me into his arms and pecked my head. Finally! You know how long I've been trying to set you two up? Derek asked. I laughed. I pulled out my phone as my Twitter mentions started going crazy. #Valaica was the #2 trend worldwide. I laughed as Val walked over and looked at my phone. People really love us together. I said a smile. Val smiled at me and moved a strand of hair from my face. Not as much as I do. he said kissing me passionately. He pulled away and smiled at me. Are you going to the studio? I asked. He nodded. Want to join me; you could really help Tamar and I. I nodded as my phone went off. Yeah, I'll come. I said looking at the number on my phone; Artem. Hey handsome. I said with a laugh. Congratulations. I could hear the smile in his voice. I laughed. Thanks Artie. I said with a smile. What are you doing? he asked. Val and I ate about to go to the studio. I replied. Mind if I come and watch? he asked. I shook my head. I'm going with, you and can keep me company. I said. Great, I'll see you there. Sounds great, bye Artie! I said. Bye Jamaican. he said and my phone went off. Val looked at me. Who was that? he asked. Artem I said with a laugh. But yeah, I'll come, just let me get changed. I said pecking his cheek and walking to the bathroom. I changed into a pair of skinny jeans, a flowy tshirt from Val's clothing line, a black DWTS hat, and a pair of black flats. I walked out of the bathroom to see Val pulling on a tshirt. I smiled and walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around him. I heard him laugh. I pulled away from him and he turned and looked at me. He fixed the hat on my head. Perfect. he said with a smile. I smiled back and reached up and kissed him. I grabbed my bag as he put a hat on his head. Ready? he asked. I nodded and grabbed his hand as we walked downstairs. We said goodbye to Derek and his family and walked out to his car. He opened the passenger door for me and I got into the car. I buckled up as he got into the passenger side and did the same. He started up the car and backed out of the garage. He grabbed my hand and laid a kiss on it. He set our hands in his lap and smiled at me. I smiled back at him and pecked his cheek. He pulled out onto the road and headed to the studio.