Wedding Pictures

NA: I feel like this update really sucks, so if it does; I apologize in advance Lol. I was never really good at writing wedding scenes 😏 Hope you guys enjoy this update though and I'll be posting the actual wedding 💍tomorrow! 😊

Val's POV: Maks and I walked into the chapel awhile later holding our tuxes. I looked around at the chapel. You know I really got to give those two credit, the place is great. Maks said. I looked at him and nodded. Why do you think we picked those two? I asked with a laugh. Maks smirked at me and pushed us into the guy's dressing room where we were met by the rest of the men. Alex and a few of our family members caught my eye. Alex looked up from adjusting his suit and smiled at me as Derek walked into the room. Ey boys! Derek exclaimed. We all turned and looked at him. Eyyyy! we all said. Derek laughed. So, where's the lucky guy? he asked. I felt a hand on my back and I was pushed forward. I looked back to see Maks's with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and turned my attention to Derek. Ey man. I said hugging him as he hugged me back. What's up? he asked. I looked around at the room. Oh, just getting married; nothing major. I said with a slight smirk. He playfully punched my arm and we all let out a laugh. Well, your bride is in hair and makeup getting into her first dress, so if you want to change into your first suit so I can take a few memorable shots, that would be fantastic. Derek said. I nodded as I walked over to the dressing room that held my tuxes. I opened the bag and pulled out the first tux. I changed out of the outfit I had on from this morning and changed into the tux. It was a simple tux; black dress pants, white shirt, and black tuxedo jacket. I looked in the mirror and adjusted the suit. I walked out of the dressing room to whistles and applauds as Derek snapped pictures of all of us. Maks came over and helped me adjust the shirt as Derek took more pictures. Thanks bro. I said nodding at him. He nodded at me as he stood back and studied my appearance. Well, that's about as much as I can do. he said handing me my comb and gel. I walked over to the mirror as fixed my hair as Alex sat down beside me.

Jamaica's POV: Peta and I walked into the chapel and smiled. We walked into the chapel to see all the girls were already here. Hey ladies. I said with a smile. They all turned and smiled at Peta and I. I walked over to the dressing room as there was a knock on the door. I got it. I said as I walked over to the door. I opened it to reveal..Derek. Derek! I exclaimed and hugged him. He laughed and hugged me back. What's up? he asked with a smile. I laughed. I'm so happy you made it! I said. He smiled and kissed my head. You know I wouldn't miss this for anything, plus; you needed a photographer. he said with a wink. I laughed. Everyone in there dressed? he asked. I peeked back and saw everyone doing their hair and makeup. Peta must've already been behind the dressing room doors. I nodded as I let him in. Well, I just talked to your fiancé and we're ready to take some pictures whenever you are. I nodded and walked to the dressing room to change into my first dress. I pulled it out to reveal a whitish, pinkish dress with a beautiful design on it. I smiled to myself and got out of my morning outfit and changed into the dress. I felt a hand zip up my dress and I looked in the mirror to see Peta. I smiled. Thank you. I said as she clasped a necklace around my neck. Of course. she said with a smile. I looked at myself in the mirror. You look absolutely amazing. Peta said. I turned and smiled at her. I hugged her as she hugged me back. I released her and walked out of the dressing room to cheers and whistles. I laughed as Derek took a few pictures. I walked over to the hair and makeup stand and sat down as Derek grabbed a seat next to me. You know, I really appreciate you both being here. I said to Esmeralda and Derek. Esmeralda smiled. Of course dear, I want you to look amazing today. This is your day. she said getting started on my hair. Derek nodded agreeing with her. And I want these pictures to be the best for you and Val to look back at when you're old and grey. he said with a laugh. I rolled my eyes and watched as Esmeralda did my hair in the mirror. My hair was curled and put up in a loose bun above my head. I smiled as she turned my chair and got started on my makeup. I sighed. You okay? I heard Derek asked. I nodded. Yeah, I'm fine. I said with a smile. I just can't believe all this is happening. I said. I felt Derek put his hand on my shoulder. You're going to make an amazing wife, and an even better mother. he said. I smiled. Thanks Derek, you're the greatest. I said as Esmeralda turned me around in the chair to look at my makeup. I smiled. This is amazing Esmeralda, Thank you. I said. She smiled and hugged me quick. You're welcome dear. she said. I stood up and turned to Derek. Shall we? he asked holding out his arm for me. I nodded and took his arm as we walked outside to meet Val.

Val's POV: So, remind me again why I'm facing the opposite direction? I asked. Derek laughed. Just trust me for once. he said as I heard the click of heels. I felt hands clasp over my eyes. Hello Valentin. I heard Jamaica's voice say in a whisper close to my ear. I shivered under her touch. May I turn around now!? I asked. I heard her giggle. Alright, fine. Derek said with a laugh. Her hand unclassped from around my eyes and I heard her heels click on the pavement as she backed up. I turned around to be met by the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. I grabbed both of her hands and smiled. Wow. I said looking her up and down. I..You..Wow..I said. She laughed as I kissed her hands. You know, I never think I've seen him at a loss for words. Derek said walking over to us. I glared at him and he held his hands up as Jamaica laughed. Alright let's quit playing around, I have pictures to take. Derek said. Oh..Mr. Hough is bossy today. Jamaica said with a playful smiled. I laughed. Alright Jamaica, quit cracking jokes. he said. Stand in front of Val. He said. She walked over and stood in front of me. Now Val, wrap your arms around Jamaica's waist and lay your head on her shoulder. I did as I was told as Derek took the picture. He gave the okay sign as we took a few more pictures. Okay, one more. he said. Val, pull out your phone. I pulled out my phone from my pocket. Okay? I asked. Now put it to your ear, and face that way. he said pointing. I nodded and did it.

Jamaica's POV: Now Jamaica, stand to the side of Val. I nodded and stood beside Val. Now, hold out both sides of your dress. I grabbed both sides of my dress and sprawled them out. Now look up at Val. he said. I looked at Val as he was on his phone and heard a camera click. We turned to see Derek looking at the picture. Perfect. he said showing it to us (picture up top). We both smiled. That's perfect. Val said agreeing with him. Well, that's all I needed; so you two can go back. he said. We both nodded as Val grabbed my hand. I looked at him. Have I ever told you how lucky I am? he asked. I smiled. You are pretty lucky. I said with a wink. He smirked and put a hand on the side of my cheek and leaned down to kiss me. I blocked his lips with a finger. Not until the wedding. I said close to his ear earning a groan from him. I smiled and pecked his cheek. You know I love you. I said with a laugh. I love you too. he said kissing my cheek. I released his hand and walked over to Derek. Derek held out his arm for me and I took it as we walked back to the girls dressing room. You look great by the way. I said looking at Derek's outfit. He smiled. Thank you. he said with a smirk as we arrived back at the dressing room.