Val

The cameras had just turned off and Val and Tamar got their score; a perfect score! I walked out of the control room and ran to find Val. I walked to the staging area and I saw him talking with some of the crew. Val! I ran and exclaimed. He smiled and caught me hugging me tight. I'm so proud of you! I said hugging him tight. He spun me around and kissed my head. He set me back on the ground. He put an arm around me and smiled at me. I'm mad at you though. I said playfully slapping his chest. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow. What'd I do? Well, for 1.) You never told me you were going to be dressed as a cop tonight and Oh. My. God; you look sexy as hell. I said fanning myself as the crew around us laugh. Val smirked at me. 2.) ...I started grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the controls room. I'm being kidnapped! he yelled. I rolled my eyes as the crew members we passed along the way laughed at us. We passed Mark along the way and he smirked at us. I rolled my eyes. Shut up Cameron Dallas. I said with a laugh. He laughed. Love you too, Jay! he said. I turned and smiled at him. Love you too, Markie! I pulled Val along as we arrived at the control room door. I pulled him inside and closed the door. He looked at me with an eyebrow raised. A smirk worked at his lips. I rolled my eyes. Stop your fantasies Mr. Chmerkowyski. I said. He laughed at me. Babe, what's up? Did I do something? he asked. Did you videotape Derek and I dancing? I asked. I nodded. I did. he said. And you posted it on your social media. He nodded again. Why would you do that?! I yelled more than asked. Babe, why are you upset? he asked. You know I don't want to be known for dancing. I said. Val came up and put his hands on both sides of me. Babe, you're amazing. Your dancing skills are incredible, don't doubt yourself. People need to see your talent. he said with a sparkle in his eye. I looked up from where I was staring at the ceiling and locked eyes with him. We were quiet for a minute. Val moved his hands to both sides of my cheeks. He ran a finger across my cheek softly. God, you don't know what you do to me, Ramaka (Jamaica in Russian)...he said in a whisper. I tried to cover the blush that was working at my cheeks, but it was no use; it wasn't going away. Was everyone right? Was Val and I's chemistry that easy to detect? Did Val really have feelings for me? I could see his heart beating through the fake bullet proof vest he was wearing. His jacket was slightly unzipped and you could see the sweat running down his chest. Oh. My. Freaking. God. Swoon! I released a breath I didn't release I was holding and looked at him. He leaned in slowly, and I met him half way; our lips touched. Electricity shot through me. It was a nice, sweet kiss. We pulled away after awhile and we both had a smile on our face. A huge blush was on my cheeks. Val smiled at me and pulled me into his arms. He swayed us back and forth and kissed my head. I could stay in this moment forever, and it would've been longer if the door wouldn't have been torn open by none other then, you guessed it; Derek. Val and I quickly pulled away from each other and I faked grabbing my bag off of the ground. So uh..What's going on in here? Derek asked. I shrugged. Nothing, I'm just packing up my stuff. I said. Val nodded. I came to come get her. he said. Derek raised an eyebrow and shrugged. Well, I know you probably wanna get home. he said looking at me. So, I'll take you home. he said. I walked towards Derek and looked back at Val as Derek walked out of the room. Val? I asked. He looked at me. I walked over and kissed his cheek. I'll see you later. I said smiling at him. He smiled back and kissed my head. Knowing Derek, I'll see you tomorrow. Have a good night, babe. he said with a wink and disappeared out of the room. I released a breath I didn't release I was holding. I. Just. Kissed. Val. I sighed dreamily and walked out of the backstage area and into the humid, California air. I saw Derek piling his bags into the trunk. He looked up when he heard me walking towards him. He raised an eyebrow. You look flushed. he said. I shrugged. I just had a great nice. I said with a smile. Derek smirked at me. You're welcome, by the way. he said. I rolled my eyes. Thank you for waking me up early in the morning and dragging me to the DWTS studio today Derek, you're the best. I said hugging him. He laughed and hugged me back. He pulled away and smiled at me. Come on, let's get you home. he said opening the passenger door for me.