Coffee Date

I looked at my phone as it went off. I groaned. 6 AM. I turned and looked at Val sleeping peacefully on the bed. I smiled. Val. I said shaking him awake. He didn't even stir. Babe? I asked. Five more minutes. I heard him mumble. I sighed and stood up and walked to the front of the bus to see Artem just waking up. Good Morning, Artie. I said smiling at him. He looked up at me from where he was laying and smiled. Good Morning, Love. Sleep well? he asked. I nodded. You? I asked. He nodded. I walked closer to the front of the bus to see we were stopped in front of the arena for the show tonight. Hey Artie. I asked walking to where he was laying. Yeah? he asked. You wanna come get StarBucks with me? I asked. He groaned. Do I have to? he asked. Well..I mean, you don't have to. I said with a laugh. He rolled his eyes and laid his head back down on the pillow. Just give me five more minutes. he said. I nodded and walked to the back of the bus, and over to my suitcase. I pulled out a pair of jeans, a DWTS hoodie, one of Val's snap backs, and a pair of high tops. I walked into the bathroom of the bus and got changed and freshened up. I walked out and put the dirty clothes in my bag. Babe? I heard Val ask. I turned and looked at him with a smile. I walked over to him. Yeah babe? I asked. Where you heading? he asked. Artem and I are going to StarBucks in a few minutes, you want anything? I asked. Bring me back a coffee, please. he said. I smiled and nodded as I leaned down and kissed his lips a few times. He smiled and looked at me. I love you. he said. I laughed and grabbed my purse. I love you too. I said as I walked to the front of the bus to see Artem pulling on a shirt.. Ready? he asked looking at me. I nodded as he lead us out of the bus. We headed into the direction of StarBucks. So, why are you up so early? he asked. I shrugged. Had a sudden craving for StarBucks. I asked with a laugh. He laughed. So, how are you and Val? he asked. I nodded with a smile. We're great, that's actually what I wanted to talk to you about. I said. Artem looked over at me as we walked. What's that, love? he asked. Will you be one of Val's groomsmen? I asked. He looked at me. You're serious? he asked. I nodded. It would be honor for us to have you in our wedding. You've become a big part of Val and I's life, and it wouldn't be the same if you weren't there. I said. He stopped walking and pulled me into his arms. I would love to be in your wedding. he said kissing my head. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. You're the best, Artie! I replied as we pulled away from the hug. He put his arm around my neck as we were a block away from the StarBucks. We arrived and Artem held the door open for me. I smiled and walked in and up to the counter. Hey, Welcome to StarBucks, what can I get for ya? the lady asked. I looked at Artem. What do you want? I asked. His eyes scanned the menu. I'll just take a coffee and a water. he said. I nodded. Two medium coffees, a bottled water, and a medium Vanilla Bean Frappachino, please. I said. $9.79. the lady replied. I nodded and pulled out my debit card handing it to her. And what's the name for he order? she asked as she slid the card. Artem and Jamaica. I said. She nodded as she handed me back my card and a receipt. Those will be right out. she said with a smile as she went to prepare our drinks. Artem lead us into the direction of a table in the back. We talked for awhile and shortly after, our names were called. Artem stood up and went to grab our drinks. He sat mine down in front of me and I pulled out my phone and took a picture of Artem. @JamaBJamaica: StarBucks ☕️ date with my best frienddddd ❤️ It's to early for him 😴😂 #StarBucks #ToEarly #Sorry #DWTSLiveTour #Artem #BestFriend #LoveHim I put my phone away and took a sip of my drink. So, what are you doing for the holidays? Artem asked as he blew on his drink. This is actually my last day on tour, I'm heading back to LA tomorrow. I said. Artem took a sip of his drink. Really? he asked. I nodded. Maks wants me to go to LA and help her shop and set everything up for Christmas. I said. He nodded. Well, we're gonna miss having you around. he said. I smiled. I'll be back. I said. He nodded. What about you? I asked. He looked at me. What about me? he asked. Are you doing anything for the holidays? I asked. He nodded. Family time. he said with a smile. I smiled. Good, you deserve it; you've been working hard all year. I said. He smiled. Thanks love, ready to head back? he asked. I nodded as we stood up and walked out of the coffee shop and to the direction of the venue.