The Proposal (Update)

~Jewelry Store~

I walked into the jewelry store right behind Maks. I saw him walk over to a counter and gaze down at it. I could see him sigh. I walked over to him and smiled. Maks, you okay? I asked with a laugh. He glanced over at me with a half smile and ran a hand through his hair. He shrugged. I'm fine, I appreciate you coming here. he said. I smiled at him. I shrugged. Hey, that's what family's for. I said smiling at him. I just can't believe you're actually doing this. I said looking at the ring he was looking at. He shook his head and placed one of his hands on the counter. He released a breath. You and me both. he said as a bell went off signifying someone else walked into the store. I glanced back to see Val. He smiled at us and walked over. Sorry, therapy ran late. he said kissing me quick and nodding at Maks. Yeah, I saw your Instagram video. I said with a laugh. Val laughed and I could see his cheeks turn a light shade of pink. Maks turned to him. What do you think of this one? he asked showing it to Val. He nodded. It's perfect, she'll love it. he said. I nodded agreeing with him. Really? Maks asked looking at me. I nodded with a smile. Of course she'll love it Maks, because it's from you! I said smiling at him. He smiled and hugged me. Have I ever told you how much I appreciate you? he asked. I laughed and smiled as we pulled away from the hug. Everyday Maks, everyday. I said. He laughed and wiped a bead of sweat off of his head. Val, she's a good one; keep her. he said. Val nodded grabbing my hand. He smiled at me. I intend to. he said kissing my hand. I smiled at him and kissed his cheek. We followed Maks up to the counter as he examined the ring one last time before paying for it. It was placed into a black box and Maks put it into his pocket. Crazy huh? Val asked as we were walking out of the store. Maks nodded. Now I know how you felt. he said with a laugh. It's crazy what you do for the one you love. Val said grinning at me. We all laughed as Val held the back seat door open for me and I stepped into the car and buckled up. Maks and Val got into the front and we headed off to the venue.

~Sway Venue~

The show was coming to an end and I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. Maks. His text read: I need you. I stood up and walked backstage to see him seated in a chair staring at the box. Maks? I asked startling him. He turned and looked at me. Oh, what's up? he asked. I laughed. I should be the one asking you that question. I said pulling up a chair and fixing my dress as I sat down in front of him. You okay? I asked. He ran a hand through his hair. What if she says no? he asked. I laughed. Maks, I've never seen you so terrified in my life. I said. He rolled his eyes at me. Rmanka, I'm serious! he exclaimed. I laughed and shook my head. Maks, calm down. I said. He looked at me. There's no way she's going to say no. I said looking at him. You two's love for each other is amazing. Val and I look up to you guys. You two are what Val and I want to be. Everyone loves you two together. Your guy's best memories are ones of you two together. There's no way she'll say no. I said smiling reassuringly at him. He released a breath and nodded. You're right. he said. Of course I am. I said with a laugh. He stood up and I did the same. He pulled me into his arms and hugged me. Thank you. Thank you for everything you've done for my family. he said. I shook my head. I've done nothing, I've just helped all of you out and loved you all like every friend and family member should. I said as he pulled away from the hug. He kissed my cheek and smiled. He pulled out his phone and took a picture of us. I took his phone from him and uploaded it to his Instagram. @MaksimC: Family 🙌🏻❤️ #SwayMiami #FamilyOverEverything #Thankful #BrotherAndSister #Blessed @JamaBJamaica I handed him back his phone as his name was called. We turned to see Val. Am I interrupting something? he asked. Maks and I shook our heads. No, we're good. Maks said nodding at me. I smiled back. Well, we're getting ready for the last dance of the evening, and we need you. Val said. Maks nodded. One minute. he said. Val nodded and disappeared behind a curtain. Maks looked at me. I looked at him. You ready for this? I asked. It's now or never, right? he asked. I nodded. Exactly, everything will be fine. I said smiling at him. I pecked his cheek and hugged him quick. Go get her, Maks! I said pushing him towards the curtain. He laughed as I exited the backstage area and headed back to my seat next to their Dad. He smiled at me. Vse v poryadke (Everything okay?) he asked. I nodded with a smile.

~After The Show~

All the dances had ended and their was only one more event left to end the night. All the Sway crew came out onto the stage as Maks came out from behind a corner. Val pushed Peta to the front and we all laughed. Maks walked up to her and smiled. He slowly eased down onto one knee and we all cheered. Peta gasped and all the girls covered their mouths in Aw. I smiled. Maks looked over at me and I nodded for him to continue. Val handed him a mic. Peta..he said looking directly at her. I'm speechless, so I guess I'll start by saying that I'm in love with you. We all cheered as Peta held her mouth and smiled at Maks. Maks smiled back at her. And I want to be in love with you for the rest of my life. he said. Will you marry me? he asked out of breath as he pulled out the ring and showed it to her as the arena erupted into cheers. Yes! she exclaimed nodding and smiling at him. We all smiled and clapped as she bent down and kissed Maks. He slid the ring on her finger and smiled over at me as we all continued to clap and smile. I mouthed an I Told You So and winked at him. He smiled as Val pulled me up onto the stage along with their Dad and we all hugged each other. We heard cameras clicks going off around us and we all smiled as we pulled away from the hug and beamed at each other. This is what this is all about; family. Nothing more, nothing less.

Guys, Peta and Maks are engaged..OMG I LOVE THEM SO MUCH 😩😍🙌🏻 #Chmierkowskyi