DWTS

(This chapter kind of sucks, fair warning Lol)

6 hours..I have been at the Dancing With The Stars arena for 6 hours. Derek walked over to me and smiled. Having fun yet? he asked. I rolled my eyes and laughed. Yeah, because getting woken up by you all weekend and getting dragged to places is always fun. I said with a eye roll. He chuckled. I wanna show you something. he said grabbing my hand and pulling me out of my seat. Derek, where are you taking me!? I exclaimed trying to get free. He dragged me along. Just come on. he said with a laugh. Derek walked into a room, the control room. I looked at him. Oh god..Are you gonna kill me!? I shrieked. He laughed. No Jamaica! he said with a smile on his face. Our stage guy is sick today and DWTS needs someone who is good with cameras and techy stuff. he said. I looked at him. So why...I realized what he was thinking. No. I said shaking my head. Come on! he said. Derek, No; there's no way I can work all these controls. I said looking at all the buttons. Jamaica, we need someone. he said with pleading eyes. I groaned. Why me? Of all the people in Los Angeles, why did I have to meet the DWTS crew? I asked looking up at the heavens. Derek laughed. You love us, and you know it. Please do this for us; we'll owe you big time. Derek said. I sighed. You guys already owe me about 3 favors. I said looking at him. Then we'll owe you 4. he said like it was the most obvious thing on the planet. Please. he said. I sighed. Fine. I said sitting down in the chair in front of the control panel and turning on the TV monitors. Yes, you're the best! Derek exclaimed wrapping his arms around me from behind the chair. Yeah Yeah, go practice. I said with a laugh as I pushed him off of me. He laughed and headed towards the door. And Derek. I called. Yeah? I could hear him stop in his tracks. Remember the hip action. I said with a wink. He laughed. You got it, we'll be by to check on you in a bit. he said. Bring me back food! I yelled after him. He walked out and closed the door behind him. I rolled my eyes and turned my attention to the control panel. I released a breath I didn't realize I was holding in. This is fancy..I said running my hand over all the buttons. I pulled out my phone and took a selfie. I posted it to Twitter with the caption; Guess who's working controls tonight 📱🎥📹📷 #DWTS I put my phone down and watched the monitors. Val and Tamar were practicing their routine. I thought up and idea and smirked. I pushed the intercom button. Hey Valentay. I said in my best girly impression. They stopped dancing and looked around. Oh Vallllllll. I called. They all looked around. Hey Tamarrrrr. I said. Derek came into the room holding his chest in laughter. That. Is. Great. he said trying to hold in his laughter. I heard the door open and there stood Val. I should've known..he said. I gave him an innocent smile. You're horrible. he said coming over and kissing my head. What are you doing in here? he asked sitting down next to me. I'm working controls tonight. I said. Is that so? he asked. I nodded. I watched as the monitors. I checked the time on my phone; 6:30. Show starts in 30 minutes. I said looking at Val. He nodded looking at me. What? I asked. Nothing. he said shaking his head. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I'm gonna go get changed. I'll be back when I'm able to sneak away. he said standing up. I nodded as I watched him head towards the door. Hey, you wanna bring me a snack and a drink when you come back? I asked with a laugh. He nodded with a smile. Of course, babe. See you in a few. he said with a wink. The door closed behind him, and he was gone.