Morning

I woke up frightened in the middle of the night went I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I heard a laugh fill the silent room. I opened one of my eyes and made out Val's figure. Val. I said moving closer to him and laying my head on his shirtless chest. He laughed and ran a hand through my hair. Hey. he said. I could hear the smile in his voice. I smiled. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of him. @JamaBJamaica; @iamvalc made it to Miami! #SwayMiami 😍😴 I set my phone down. Welcome to Miami. I said sleepily. He laughed again and reached down and pecked my head. How's rehearsals going? he asked as he laid his head down on the pillow. I sighed and traced the tattoo on his arms. It's good; Artem, Alex, and Maks are amazing. I think everyone is going to be very impressed. I said smiling. He nodded his head. Good. he said. How was your flight? I asked. It was good, glad I'm finally here. he said. I laughed. Yeah, Maks threatened to call mom and tell her you weren't in New York yet. I said with a laugh. Val turned and looked at me. He didn't?! he asked. I shook my head and laughed. No, I convinced him not to. I said with a wink. He laughed and kissed me quick. You're the best. he said pulling me into his arms. I laughed and smiled. So I've heard. I said laying my head on his chest. I sighed. Nap time? Val asked with a laugh. I nodded. Mhm, wake me up when it's time to go. I said laying my head on his chest and falling asleep. He laughed and laid his head back down on the pillow and wrapped his arms around me.