Celebration

I ran my hands over my dress as Alex pulled up to the dock. I looked out to see a huge boat seated in front of us. I gasped. Val and Alex laughed and Alex shut off the car. They both got out and Val opened the door for me. I stepped out and fixed my dress with a smile. I gawked at the boat in front of us. This is amazing! I exclaimed. Val and Alex smiled and held their arms out for me to take. I smiled and looped my arm through theirs as they lead us onto the bed. We were met by the captain and we smiled at him and walked further into the boat to see the whole Sway crew. I released myself from Val and Alex and walked over to Maks. Maks smiled when he saw me. He hugged me and kissed my head. I smiled and took a seat next to him as music started playing. You look beautiful. he said. I smiled. Thanks Maksie, you and Peta look great. I said as my eyes caught a glimpse of Peta. She smiled and walked over to us. I smiled and hugged her as she sat down next to Maks. So, how's it feel to be engaged? I asked smiling at them. Maks smiled at Peta. It feels great, she's amazing. Maks said kissing her head. The last couple days have been crazy, but I've loved every minute of it. I love this man. she said smiling at Maks. I smiled. Aww, I love you guys! I exclaimed as Val walked over with two champagne glasses in his hand. My lady. he said handing one to me. I laughed and took it from him. Thanks boo. I said kissing his cheek as he sat down next to me. I took a sip of my drink. So, what's the latest on your wedding planning? Peta asked. I smiled. Well, we have most of the bridal party figured out. I said. Val nodded. Maks is my best man. Val said. And you're my maid of honor. I said smiling at her. They both smiled. Grooms men are; Derek Alex, and Artem, at least. Val said. And my brides maids...I don't know yet. I said with a laugh. They all laughed. Possibly Derek and Juliane and I don't know anyone else's partner. I said with a laugh. And Noelle is flower girl. I said. They nodded. What about location? Maks asked. We were thinking LA. I said glancing at Val. He nodded. Colors? Peta asked. Traditional, black and white. I said. She smiled. Oh My Gosh, I'm so excited! she said. I smiled along with her. Have you guys thought of a date yet? she asked. Val and I exchanged a look. I was thinking whenever we have an off day from tour. he said. We have a few days between shows, we can schedule between then, that gives us enough time, and gives Derek time to take our wedding photos. Val said. Maks nodded. Well, I'm looking forward to the big day. I'm beyond proud of you both. he said. We both smiled. Thanks Maksie. I said hugging him quick. Alex walked over to us. Jamaica, Val; you want to come hang out? he asked. Val grabbed my hand and stood up. We'll talk to you two later. I said hugging Peta and kissing Maks' cheek as Val pulled me away with Alex in front of us. An upbeat song started playing and we all danced around to the music (check out @alexsandernyc on SnapChat). Alex recorded the whole thing and we laughed. One of Val and Alex's friends came over and started dancing with the guys. I laughed and pulled out my phone. They all stood by each other and posed. @JamaBJamaica: Some much needed downtime 🚣🏼 after #SwayMiami 💃🏽 Miami, you have been amazing to all of us! 🙌🏻 Thank you for an incredible week! We love you! ❤️ #MiamiLife #WeAreOnABoat #Captains #ThreeAmigos #TheGuys @iamvalc @alexsandernyc I set my phone down and drank a sip of my champagne. I laughed as Val set my drink down and pulled me up to dance with him. He wrapped his arms around me and I laid my head on his shoulder as we swayed to the music. He kissed my head and I sighed. Miami, you're amazing.