Morning

I woke up the next morning to my phone going off. I groaned and grabbed my phone. I didn't even bother looking at the caller ID. Hello? I asked into the house. Jamaica! Derek exclaimed. I groaned. To early Derek...I said. He chuckled. It's noon. he said. So? I asked. He laughed. What are you doing right? he asked. I was enjoying a nice, peaceful nap.. I said. He laughed. Get dressed, I'm on my way to get you. he said as I heard a car door slam. What!? I asked. He chuckled as I heard a seatbelt click. I'm on my way to your apartment right now; and I'm bringing Val with me, get ready. he said. Babe! I heard Val exclaim into the phone. I laughed. Fine. I said getting out of bed. He laughed. We'll be there in 15. Derek said hanging up. I put my phone on my dresser and stretched before walking over to my closet. Those boys will be the death of me..I thought in my head. I rummaged through my closet. I pulled out my flowy shirt that had Shut Up and Dance With Me on it and a pair of blue skinny jeans. I grabbed some jewelry to go with it and a pair of flats. I walked to the bathroom of my apartment and closed the door behind me. I stripped out of my PJs and changed into my outfit for the day along with the jewelry. I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I grabbed my brush and ran it through my brown, straight hair. I put a light amount of makeup on and walked back into my room. I grabbed my phone and my purse and walked downstairs and waited for Derek and Val to arrive. I unlocked my phone and took a selfie. I posted it to Twitter with the caption; When @iamvalc and @derekhough wake you up at noon to go do something and they won't tell you what it is. 😩 #GottaLoveThemTho I instantly got a favorite from Val. @iamvalc; @JamaBJamaica Love you too! 😘 See you in a few 😉 I laughed and favorited it and retweeted it as there was a knock on the door. My phone went off and Twitter popped up @derekhough: @JamaBJamaica, Open the door 😉. I stood up and opened it to reveal Derek. He smiled and hugged me. What? Val couldn't come to the door? I asked with a laugh. He chuckled. He's trying to make himself look presentable. I laughed and rolled my eyes as Derek lead me to his car. I took in his appearance; Black tank top and black pants. Where are we going exactly? I asked. He smirked. You'll see. he said opening the car door for me. I got into the car and buckled up as Derek got into the driver's seat. Val stared at me through the rear view mirror. He wiggled his eyebrows at me and I laughed. Hello Valentin. I said with a smile. He smiled. Hello Ямайка (Jamaica in Russian) . he said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes. Cute. I said with a laugh. He chuckled as Derek started driving. Can one of you please tell me where we're going? I asked. Nope. they both said in unison. I groaned. This is gonna be a long car ride...