ThanksGiving Morning

I walked downstairs from Val's bedroom. I walked into the kitchen to see Val and Maks getting started on ThanksGiving dinner. I pulled out my phone and took a picture of them. @JamaBJamaica; My family 👫💑 😍 Happy ThanksGiving from all of us! @iamvalc @MaksimC #NYC I set my phone down and watched as they prepared all kinds of foods. Wow, I never took you two for the cooking type. I said. I heard a spoon drop and Val turned around and looked at me. Maks laughed at him. He had a shade of pink on his cheeks. I laughed. Maks looked over at me and smiled. Val walked over and kissed my head. Good Morning. he said smiling. Morning. I said smiling. What's up Maksie? I asked. He looked at me. Would you mind helping me? he asked. I shook my head and stood up from the spot on my chair. Not at all. I said with a smile. You're the best. he said. He grabbed a bowl. I need you to combine all these ingredients. he said pointing at the stuff in front of me. I nodded. I can do that. I said opening the ingredients and putting them into the bowl. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and I pulled it out to see a tweet from Val. @iamvalc: back home. with my family. and nothing else matters. #nyc I smiled and retweeted it. I put my phone down and started stirring the ingredients in the bowl. Momma and Papa aren't awake yet? I asked. Maks laughed. They're never up this early. he said. I nodded understandingly. Yeah, I usually never am either, but I heard you two were awake so I thought I would come down and help. I said finishing stirring the ingredients. Well, we appreciate it. Maks said smiling at me. We're really going to enjoy having you as a part of our family. he said taking the bowl from me. Aww, thanks Maks! I said with a smile. He smiled back and poured the ingredients into a pan and put it into the oven. You want to cut up some vegetables? he asked. I nodded. He grabbed a cutting board and put some vegetables on it. He handed me a knife and I started cutting all the vegetables. We heard footsteps coming down the stairs and we looked to see Momma. Maks smiled.
Доброе утро (Good Morning) Momma. Maks said kissing her cheek.
Доброе утро (Good Morning), Maksim. she replied. She smiled at me. I smiled back. Good Morning, Momma. I said. She came over and hugged me. Доброе утро Любовь (Good Morning Love). I smiled and hugged her back. She let me go and I went back to chopping up the vegetables. Thank you for helping the boys. she said. I shook my head and smiled. It's not a problem. I said as Val came back downstairs. Доброе утро Momma. he said walking over and kissing her cheek. Доброе утро Valentin. she said. Maks looked over at the vegetables I cut, grabbed them, and put them into a pot. Anything else? I asked. Maks shook his head. That's all now love, thank you. he said kissing my cheek. I smiled. Not a problem. I said walking into the living room to see their father seated on the couch.