Guest Room

I was watching TV in the guest room as the door to the room was opened and I felt the bed dip. I was pulled into a lap and I laid my head on his chest. I looked up and my eyes locked onto; Val. I sighed in content. He wrapped his arm around me and laughed. What you watching? he asked. DWTS. I said with a laugh. He smiled at me as it came onto Tamar and Val's dancing routine from Monday night. What's Derek up to? I asked. Sleeping, we have to rehearse our group routines tomorrow morning. Val said. I nodded. I have to go back to work tomorrow. I said. James had given me a couple weeks off to get to know everyone at DWTS and get some good shots for his articles. Val groaned. Do you have to? he asked giving me puppy eyes. I laughed. Val, you're such a child. I said playfully slapping his chest. I was about to grab the remote from the table, but Val beat me to it and paused the show. Why'd you do that? I asked looking at him. I want to talk to you. he said. I looked at him and moved from my place on his lap. Talk. I said looking at him. He ran a hand through his hair. I don't really know how to say this..he said scratching the back of his neck. Val. I said putting my hand on his arm in an effort to calm him down. I saw his arm twitch at my touch. I looked up at him and our eyes locked. The chemistry and passion between us two is undeniable. he said looking at me. I can't get that kiss out of my mind..he said with a sigh. I nodded as I bit my lip. He groaned. I looked at him with an eyebrow raised. He moved closer to me and moved a stray piece of hair to behind my ear. He kept his hand there and locked his eyes on me. I titled my head down so Val couldn't see the blush working at my cheeks. Val laughed and put a finger under my chin and moved my head so I was looking at him. God, Jamaica; you're amazing. he said. I smiled at him. Yeah, you're pretty amazing too. I said. He smiled at me and laid a soft kiss on my lips. He pulled away and pulled me into his arms. He sat me down in his lap and wrapped his arms around me. I laid my head against his chest and sighed. You know, everyone at DWTS already thinks we're dating. I said with a laugh. Yeah? he asked. I nodded against his chest. Derek, Mark, Bindi, and Tamar ask me questions about you and I every time I see them. I said with a laugh. Val moved a little. And what do you tell them? he asked. I shrugged. That we're just really good friends. I said adjusting myself on his lap so I was looking at him. Val put his arms on my waist. I moved up to his body and laid down on his chest with my head buried in the crook of his neck. I'm tired. I said letting out a yawn. He laughed. I bet you are, you've had a long week. he said. I nodded agreeing with him. Val moved his head and kissed the top of my head stroking my hair. I closed my eyes slowly and started to drift to sleep, but not before I heard Val muttering the words; I love you. I opened one eye and looked up to see Val's eyes closed and the steady movement of his chest. Well, I didn't plan on Val laying with me tonight, but I'm not gonna complain. I thought in my head. I laid my head back down in the croak of his neck and took in the smell of his cologne. I sighed and pulled the blankets over us. I felt Val wrap an arm around me and pull me closer to him. I laughed quietly. I reached up and pecked his cheek. Good Night, Valentin. I said laying my head back down in the crook of his neck. I heard him mutter the words in his sleep; Good night, my love.