Derek

So, I bet some of you have been wondering why I haven't included any updates with Derek in them. Well, Derek wasn't on the Sway Miami tour, so I didn't think there was a way I could include him, but the next couple chapters MIGHT have Derek in them. We'll see how it goes Lol. I for one love Derek, and want to put him in as many updates as possible. So, without further ado; Derek is back!

I was seated in Val's and I's hotel room waiting for him to come back from the last night of Sway Miami when my phone went off. I picked it up to see Derek wanted to FaceTime. I smiled and answered it. Derek! I exclaimed excitedly when his face appeared on my screen. Jamaica! he exclaimed smiling back. I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. What's up, how's Australia? I asked. He sighed. It's been great, I almost don't want to go back to LA. he said with a laugh. I laughed. I'm seeing Bindi tomorrow. he said. You and me both. I said with a laugh. I saw your Instagram pictures of all the animals, it looks really fun. And Aww, tell her I say hello! I said as my phone went off. I looked to see a picture of Derek and a kangaroo. OMG, it's so cute! I squealed. Derek glared at me. I mean, you look good too. I said with a laugh. He laughed. And Miami has been amazing. I said with a sigh. Oh right, how were the shows? he asked. They were amazing. I said. The cast was great. I said. And oh, did you hear?! I asked. He raised an eyebrow. Hear what? he asked. Maks proposed to Peta last night! I exclaimed. His jaw dropped. What?! he asked. I nodded. Check my Instagram. I said with a laugh. His screen went black signifying he was checking my Instagram. I watched as the door to the hotel room was being opened. I looked to see Val. He smiled at me and I smiled back. He came and sat down on the bed next to me. Who are you talking to? he asked. Derek. I said with a laugh. He nodded as his face appeared on my screen again. MAKS AND PETA ARE ENGAGED! he said. I laughed. I know, I was there. I said. He rolled his eyes with a laugh and turned his attention to Val. Hey, what's up man? he asked. Val smiled at him. Not much man, we just finished up the last show. he said running a hand through his hair. How did that go? Derek asked. He nodded. Well. he said. Derek nodded. You really wanna know how it went, check Alex's Twitter. I said with a laugh. Val glared at me and I laughed. Can't wait to hear all about it, and I'll check in a bit. he said with a wink. When are you guys going back to LA? he asked. I looked over at Val for an answer. Next couple days, most likely; but we might make a stop to New York first. he said. Derek nodded. Derek, I miss youuuuu! I said sadly. He laughed. I miss you too, we'll see each other soon! he said smiling. I smiled. I can't wait to see my best friend, and we need to get started on these wedding pictures. I said honestly. He nodded agreeing with me. Yeah, I wanted to get a few shots done before the DWTS tour starts. he said. We have a little less than 9 days. I said. They nodded. Yeah, I don't know how much time we'll have once everything gets going again. Val said as he pulled out his phone and loaded up Instagram. He posted a pic of him and Rumer from the Sway show this week. I smiled. Well, I gotta go, I'm about to get ready to go check out the zoo. he said. I nodded. Okay Derek, we'll see you soon, text me pictures! Love you! I said. He laughed and smiled. Love you guys too! he said as the screen went black. Val set his phone down on the bedside table and pulled me into his arms. I laughed and laid my head down on his chest. I sighed as he wrapped his arms around me and I moved my head to the crook of his neck. He kissed my head. I love you. he stated. I smiled and kissed his cheek and laid my head back down in the crook of his neck. I love you too. I said as my eyes closed.