#GetWellSoonTamar

Val, Derek, and I walked backstage of the DWTS studio. Val has been in a mood all night. I looked over at him and saw a different look in his eyes. Derek touched my shoulder and walked to his dressing room. I pulled Val to his dressing room and closed the door. He looked at me. You okay? I'm asked. No, I'm not. Val said walking over and slumping down on the couch in his dressing room and putting his head in his hands. I went and sat next to him. Babe, what's up? I asked. I just feel like this day keeps getting worse and worse. First, Noelle had to go home, we had a late rehearsal, and now Tamar is in the hospital. I put so much time and effort into this and I feel like I'm working Tamar to hard. I said. I looked at him and ran my hand through his hair. Babe, you're amazing. I said. Tamar adores you! I exclaimed. Val sighed. I just don't wanna let her down, you know? The last couple weeks for us haven't been the best, and now she's in the hospital with pneumonia. I just..I don't know what more I can do. he said. Val, you are adore your partners and that's one thing I admire about you. I sighed and kissed his head. I leaned my head on his shoulder. It'll be okay babe, Tamar's health is what we should be worried about, right? I asked. Val darted his eyes over to me and nodded. He kissed my head. Can we just..I need to do something, I can't just sit here. he said standing up and starting to pace the room. I grabbed his hand. Come on. I said grabbing him and walking to the stage area. I grabbed Derek and walked to the catering area. He looked at me weird. What's up? he asked. I sighed. Can you please talk to him? I asked. Derek looked over at Val who was sipping a water. He still upset? he asked. Upset, mad..Yeah, you could say that. I replied. Derek looked at me. So, what do you want me to do? he asked. Can you just try talking to him, maybe try to cheer him up? I asked. He nodded. I'll see what I can do. he said touching my shoulder and walking over to Val. I pulled my phone out of my pocket as I felt it vibrate. My brother, Nick's face lit up the screen. Hello? I asked. Hey, what's up? Nick asked. I'm backstage at Dancing With The Stars; everything okay? I asked. Noelle is missing you and the guys. he said. Aw, Val is really missing her too. I replied. How is he? I heard about his partner. he said. He's doing okay..I replied. Is Noelle awake? I asked. Yeah, wanna speak to her? he asked. Give me a second, I'll call you back. I replied hanging up my phone and walking to Val and Derek. Hey, can I steal Val for a minute? I asked. Derek nodded. Of course, he's your boyfriend. he said with a wink. I rolled my eyes and turned my attention to Val. Come with me. I said grabbing his hand and walking to his dressing room. I closed the door and sat down on the couch and Val came and sat next to me. I pulled up my phone and loaded FaceTime as I hit Nick's number. His and Noelle's face popped up on my screen. Val! Noelle exclaimed. Val instantly grew a smile on his face. Hey sweetie. Val said smiling at her. Are you otay? she asked. Val ran a hand through his hair. I'm fine, sweetie. he said. You wying. she said. What's wrong? she asked with a sad face. I'm just worried and stressed about a lot of stuff, sweetie. he said. You gonna be otay? she asked. He nodded. I'll be fine, sweetie; it was good to talk to you. Thank you Nick, for letting us talk to her. Val said. I pulled out my phone and took a picture of our FaceTime call. I posted it to Twitter as Nick nodded and smiled. Of course, anytime. he replied. I wove you, Uncle Val! Noelle exclaimed. Val smiled and wiped a stray tear from his eye. I love you too sweetie, we'll see you soon. Val said blowing a kiss at her. She blew one back and our screen went black. I looked over at Val as I saw a smile on his face. Thank you. Val said looking over at me. For what? I asked. For being the best girlfriend I could ever ask for. Val said kissing my head. You're amazing. he said. I smiled. You feeling better? I asked. He nodded as he pulled out his phone. Tamar is going try to make it back here. Come on. Val said pulling me up and walking to the staging area. Val sat down in a chair and I stood behind him and put my arms around his neck. We watched the rest of the team dances and waited to hear from Tamar.