The One They Call..Val (Danci...

By JamaBJamaica

When Jamaica got sent on a photography assignment to cover the #DWTS show taking place in her town, she never... More

Assignment
WareHouse
The Ladies Man
Pizzeria
Trailers
Val, The Charmer
Shut Up and Dance With Me
Val, The Flirt
Val and Derek
DWTS Night
Val
Morning
Dancing At The Park
DWTS
The DWTS Boys
Val
Hough and Chmierkowskyi Household
Guest Room
Morning
Esmeralda
Backstage
#Valaica
Family
Noelle
Halloween
Monday
Everyone Loves Noelle
Outting With Val
Val
#GetWellSoonTamar
Tamar
#GetWellSoonTamar
Tamar
LA Children's Hospital
Val
The Boys
Artem
People's Magazine
Morning
Monday
The Grove
DWTS Finale
Trophies
GMA Morning
GMA
GMA Interview
ThanksGiving Morning
ThanksGiving
Night
Sway Rehersal
Family Dinner
Update
Sway Miami
2 Days
Morning
Sway One Day
#SwayMiami
Sway Opening Night
Thankful
Therapy Lol
Congrats Maks and Peta!
The Proposal (Update)
Family ❤️
Derek
Celebration
The Ellen Show
Val on Ellen
Sway
Sway
DWTS Tour
Airplane ✈️
Magic Mike Routine
BackStage
Coffee Date
LA Bound
Morning
Suprise
Christmas Tree
Family
LA Children's Hospital
Noelle
Shopping
Shopping Update
Val LOL
Home
Christmas Morning
LA Children's Hospital
Christmas
LA To New York
New York LifeStyle
Weekend
Morning
Wedding Pictures
Getting Ready
Wedding
Valentina Rose
Update
New Story
Update
New Story Alert: Mr. Chmerkovskiy

Night

1.3K 20 0
By JamaBJamaica

I just walked out of Doyle Enterprises when I got a call on my phone. I stopped walking and set my purse down on a bench and fished out my phone. Val's face lit up my screen. I smiled and answered it as I placed my bag on my shoulder. Hey. I said with a smile as I walked towards my car. Hey babe. I could hear the smile on his voice. I laughed. What's up? I asked. I'm about to head to the studio right now. I could hear the clatter of keys in the background. What are you doing? he asked. Just getting out of work. I replied as I arrived at my car. I unlocked it and got inside. I set my bag down on the passenger seat. How was work? he asked. It was good, it always is. I replied as I started up the car and put my phone on speaker. I buckled up.  Where you going now? he asked. Home, I'm tired. I said letting out a yawn. I could hear him laugh. You want to come watch rehearsal? he asked. I thought it. I'm really tired, bae. I replied as I drove. Pleaseeee? he asked. Noooo. I said with a laugh. I'll be at the house when you get home. I replied with a laugh. I'm looking forward to seeing you. Val replied. I laughed. Val, you saw me this morning. I said. That's so many hours ago. he replied. I laughed. You're something else, Valentin. Derek's at the house, right? I asked. Yeah, he's watching a game. he replied. I nodded. Okay, I'll see you whenever you get home; don't stay out to late. I said with a laugh. He laughed. I'll see you soon, babe. he replied. See you soon. I said with a smile. Love you, babe. he replied. I smiled as a blush formed on my cheeks. I love you too. I replied ending the call and pulling into Derek and Val's driveway. I parked my car and grabbed my bag and phone. I walked to the door and knocked. A few seconds later, Derek was standing in the doorway with a tank top and black jeans on. Good evening, Mr. Hough. I said with a grin on my face. He laughed and pulled me into the house. Val tell you he's going to the studio? he asked. I nodded. Yeah, I just talked to him. I replied. He nodded and sat down on the couch. You didn't wanna go? he asked. I shook my head. No, I'm really tired; worked kicked my butt today. I replied releasing a breath. Oh yeah, it was your first day back today; how'd that go? he asked. Great, wait until you see the photos I have of you guys! You're gonna love it! I said with a smile. Derek smiled at me. I'm looking forward to it. he replied. Oh! he said hopping off the couch. I made food. he replied walking to the kitchen. Wow, I've known you for over a year, and I never knew you could cook. I said looking at him. He shrugged as he stirred noodles in a pot. I can do the easy stuff. he said with a laugh. You like fettuccine? he asked. I smiled with a nod. That's my favorite. I replied. Derek smiled and pulled out two plates. He piled some noodles on a plate and sat it down in front of me. Let me know what you think. he said grabbing his own plate and sitting down next to me. I rolled noodles around on my fork and put it into my mouth. I chewed the noodles and gasped. Oh My God! I exclaimed. Derek looked at me worriedly. Is it bad? he asked. I shook my head as I finished chewing. This is the best fettuccine I've ever had! I said eating another mouthful. He smiled at me. I'm glad you like it. he said as he started eating his. I finished eating a few minutes later and walked over to the sink and started washing my plate. I can finish these, you go up and get some rest. Derek said coming over and taking the plate from me. I looked at him. You sure? I asked. He nodded and pecked my head. Go get some rest, Val should be home in a few hours. he said. I smiled and kissed his cheek. Thanks Derek. I said walking towards the stairs. Good night, Derek! I called. Good night, Jamaica. he called back as I was walking up the stairs. I walked into Val's bedroom and walked over to the closet. I pulled out a pair of my PJs and walked into the bathroom. I changed into my PJs and took off all my makeup. I put my hair up in a messy bun and put my dirty clothes in the hamper for laundry to do later. I walked back into the bedroom and laid down into the bed. I took a picture of me with my eyes closed and posted it on Twitter with the caption; @JamaBJamaica; Waiting for @iamvalc to get home from rehearsal 😴 Hope everyone has a good night! Be safe on Halloween tomorrow! 🎃👻 I posted the tweet and a few minutes later I got a reply from Val. @iamvalc; Be home soon, my love 😘 #Valaica I smiled and retweeted the tweet. I set my phone down and cuddled Val's pillow close to me. Before I knew it, I was fast asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 513 9
Valentina Vallows is a dancer. An incredible dancer. They say that when she dances, she becomes ethereal, like a burst of light or flame or whatever...
27.7K 458 25
After a couple years apart from one another, Emma Scott and Artem Chigvintsev find themselves together again in the ballroom. This time dancing for t...
7.3K 175 13
Summary: Zendaya and Val are two people who are both running away from parts of their life. Will they be able to come together and form a new future...
225K 7.2K 58
Y/N didn't have the best childhood, and would rather forget that it ever existed. Now she's 24 years old and lives with her close friend Laura in a...