She Rejected The Alpha..!!

By AriaCortez

Nicole Barette the most prettiest girl in high school ,famous, strong, hot boyfriend, daughter of the packs B... More

Chapter 1(Edited)
Chapter 2(Edited)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30.
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
♥New Story♥

chapter 26

2K 60 2
By AriaCortez

Nicole's pic for the date>>>

Nicole's POV

I felt a warm hand on my waist. I felt safe and cozy. Last night was the best night of my life. My mate loves me and he confessed it. Well remembering that he also won the bet. He could ask anything he wants and I couldn't refuse. That made my heart pump very fast. I almost thought it was going to jump out of my chest. Ignoring all of that I concentrated on the present.

I could feel my backhair rising because of Jason's breath. His warm breath on the side of my neck. A side of his head on mine. I caught his hand moved myself so I could face him. His blue green eyes shut. His jaw bone showing power and authority. His haircut formal but sexy at the same time. His lips soft, pink and demanding. "Good morning" I said in low voice." Good morning nic" he said in a sexy tone. Oh...I loved his morning voice. He smirked " I love yours too honey" he said opening his eyes......I guess I said that out loud. So embarrassing.

I looked down but he held my chin high. I smiled and we kissed. His mouth tasted so good. His kiss demanding yet not rough. My hands couldn't leave his hair which were messed up in sleep. But that only added to his charming looks. His hand wrraped around my back and lips. I pulled back. Pecked his lips and was about to get up." Where do you think you're going miss." He said demanding. I pecked his lips and his face softened. " I have to go pee" I said in a childish tone. " No please just stay here for sometime then go." He said pulling back the covers. I looked at him with puppy eyes. He mumbled fine and I rushed to the bathroom.

I brushed and started the hot water. The water hit my body and it felt so good. I started to think of the happy stuff and only one person I can imagine. Jason Harrison. I smiled to that........ You're so in love. My wolf said. Ugh stupid animal we're in love.

I didn't know where was the towels. This was his bathroom. I slept in his room. I looked out to see a cuboard in his walk in cuboard. I started to walking towards the cuboard. I quickly wrraped it around my body. I heard someone open the door and I ran towards the bathroom. But I slipped from the water that was dripping while I was coming ti get the towel. This will hurt.I prepared my self for the hit. But instead dropped in to warm hands. I opened my eyes and saw a Greek god. I blinked twice and thrice and then it was clear. It was Jason. He was a black sweatshirt. His muscles lean but strenght as a hulk.
" take a picture babes it'll last longer." He said smirking. I had no response to that and I just smiled.

" precious cargo." He said." Yep....very fragile. It will need a lot of care" I said.I flattered. "I know.... Don't worry I'll take good care of you." He said smirking. "Yeah we'll see." I said getting straight. " you wanna see how much I love you. " he said and I knew what he meant. I pushed him and ran to the bathroom.

After dressing up I went down for breakfast. Everyone was sitting at the table. I reached and Jason pulled a chair for me to sit. I sat without looking at him. I knew he was about to ask me about the bet.

I ate breakfast as if i was a hungry tigeress. Truth is that I wanted to be away from Jason I knew he was going to ask me about his price. I just had to confess to him. I should have known he wouldn't marry her. Jean ......where was she. I had not seen her after the ceremony. I feel that I'm being such a slut. Two times I did that to her. But I know the second time i t was me but hey he was mine. We were supposed to be together by destiny. " so about the bet..." Jason was about to say something but I inturupted. " yeah its OK I win, you don't have to do anything. It's fine I give it away." I said and stood up. I was going to run but jase got my wrist. "Gave it away..!!! Wait a second how can you. I Won." He said and I gasped." What!! no no no I Won. Remember..I i-i" I tried to say but I couldn't lie to his face. " remember what..!! I Won and I want my price." He said in a demanding tone.
" don't you use that tone mister. I am your mate nor your pawn or soldier at war." I said trying to change the topic. "Ohh....don't you dare change the topic young lady. I want my price and I will have it even if I have beg borrow or steal. Hook or crook you will have admit it." He said.

I gave up and frowned. I sat on my stool in atempt to surrender.
" So what do want?!" I said in a nervous tone. " I want a ....Date" he said "Huh.. Wait a date that's what you want. I thought you would want me to marry me or mark me" I said.
"Ohh....there's an idea." He said and I was beyond shocked. " don't worry....little mate I am not going to force you. Marriage that will happen but when you say and marking it will happen when you're ready. " he said and I smiled. ......he is perfect.

"Yes....a million times yes." I said.
" i'll pick you up at 6 okay." He said and I nodded. "I'll go make arrangements." He said and pecked my lips and left.

I looked at the clock it was almost 9.
I had plenty of time to choose a dress, get matching sandles, decide make up and accessories. I was almost having a panic attack.......first date with your mate is going to be special!!!!

I went in my walk in wardrope for selecting the dress. I called my friends telling them its an emergency. It absolutely was. They came in and we started to select the dress.after some time I again looked at the clock.
" its 4 already. We have just selected the dress and earnings. He's going to be here in 2 hours. Girls hurry up no talking." I said and they stood up.
" yes ma'am " they replied playfully.
Everything after that went in fast forward. I dressed up in a red dress with golden accessories. I put on make up and was applying perfume when the door bell rang. I looked at the clock it was sharp 6o'clock.
The door opened and Linda entred
" he's here. Hurry up" she said and I nodded. "Wish me luck" I said.
" ohh.....go rock and roll tonight girl" she said and we winkied.

I got to walk downstairs to see Jason's eyes turn black in lust. He was looking dashing as always. His jacket black and hot. His scent lavender and sexy. I inhaled all I could but it was always less. " you lo-look gorgeous " he said nervously. I smiled" you don't look so bad yourself" I said.

We left in his oh so amazing car which smelt all fresh and cozy today.
" so lets play a game." He said. " okay....but if you ask a question you yourself have to answer " I replied.
" ok. So me first. What's your favorite color.Red" he said." Silver." I replied.
" silver!! That's an unusual favourite colour." He said. "I know but I like it because it resembles the moon. It has a shade of white but sparkle on its own. How many girlfriends?" I asked expecting 50 or above. " none." He said. " you're kidding me right. None thats like zero. How is that possible." I said. "Well many girls proposed but I refused. Guess I had only one girl on my mind and heart." He said and my heart skipped a beat.

"We're here. Now I'm going to tie a blindfold so you trust me" he said and I replied a yes. A little scared but my mate would protect me from anything and anyone. A angry alpha is the worst nightmare. And messing with their mates get them very angry. They are very overprotective and possessive about their mates.
We walked for about 2mins, he took out the blindfold and what I saw blew my mind away. There was sea, a long ship which had our name on it and a table set only for two. The sun setting slowly and sky quiet. There was light song in the background. The ship was decorated with lights. If a girl could imagine a date. Jason Harrison did way better. We climbed abort. We had an early dinner. Then he stood up and went on his knee." Can I have the pleasure of this dance" he asked in the most romantic way possible.

I nodded yes and we danced for more than two hours. It was already 10 and I didn't feel sleepy at all. "Nicole" he said. I nodded and looked at him.
"All this time as Alpha. I Won because I had no weak spots. But now I do. I have a fragile beautiful person and I am not going to loose you or let anyone hurt you. OK you just have to listen sometimes." He said and I went towards his chest. Kept my head on his chest which was beating fast.

I re- remembered his words...wait a second. "Listen sometimes.....i am not stubborn mister" I said and he smiled whereas I frowned. " jase.....what happened to your parents." I asked a little nervous. " its a long story. " he said and I got up to look at him when he talks. He smiled. " my parents were mates. My father was the beta of the biggest pack of the world but one day our pack out caught fire. I was small and mom took me out in time. He came out though. And the alpha family died in explosion. People said that he ran away but my father didn't speak to anyone after that night. We moved here and this areas alpha offered beta's position to my father but he refused. After some weeks my father shit himself. People said it was out of guilt. My was was devastated and humiliated by everyone. So she ran away leaving me at Mr. Dursleys.
I never saw them again." He said almost sobbing." Hey its okay " I said hugging him and patting his back.

He hugged me back and we stayed there for a minute. "Let's get to the pack house it's getting late." I said looking at him. " what the date isn't over. The last thing is still remaining. " he said happily and excited.
He looked at the sky. He wrapped his hands around me and pulled him closer. " this is for you and only you." He said. There were fireworks. Blue green sliver red yellow every colour. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. Then there was a big sound and this firwork had written
Nicole & Jason Forever. I smiled and he cupped my cheeks." I love you" he said. " I love you too." I said. I pulled back and we kissed. Our kiss was more deep and passionate this time. He pushed me towards the wall and we continued our kiss.

There was no one on the ship and we were all alone. Crew members must have gone to sleep in the lower deck.
His toungue asked for permission and this time I didn't fight. Our tongues dancing together. His hands pressed my hips and I moaned. He continue to kiss me on my neck.

"Mark Me " I said and we stopped kissing. " Are you sure. " he asked and I nodded. He kissed my jaw and stopped where he was supposed to Mark Me. He kissed it. I felt his sharp fangs dig into my skin and I felt pain throght my entire body. I would have collapsed if he hadn't held me.

The pain quickly replaced by pleasure. I felt exhausted. He licked my blood and I moaned. He smiled.
" you must be sleepy." He said. He picked me up in bridal style and took me downstairs. We slept together and cuddled all night.

It was the most amazing night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 13.1K 18
Copyright © 2014 by CozyBXBLover. All rights reserved. {Complete} (BOYxBOY) [BOOK 2] If you haven't read 'Weak For The Beta' I advise you too beca...
1M 40.9K 29
Sam was your average beta. He had good friends, good grades, and great looks. To top it off, he had the worlds hottest demon, Damien Rush, pounding h...
1.3M 43.7K 92
"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nodded a yes. --- Everybody has a story. An...
11.5M 317K 34
"Will you be mine?" he asked me in a husky voice. I stared at him apprehensively for a moment, thinking over his proposal carefully before finally se...