One Shots of Wonderfulness

Per ParisMarieLily

Welcome to a wonderful book. This is my One Shots of Wonderfulness. In this specific book I will write anyth... Més

Poofless : Seamless
Vikklan : When we are Apart
Vikklan : The Waiter
Vikklan : To Death
Merome: Ready For the Weekend
Ministar123 - Missing
Vikklan : Stay
Poofless : Invisible
Ministar123 - THAT ONE IS CUTE
Vikklan : Football Star
Vikklan : Nasty Things Last Night
Vikklan : Imagination
Vikklan - Reality
Vikklan[1]: What a Cliff Hanger
Vikklan[2] : Falling Action
Vikklan[3] : Exposition to the Intermission
Poofless - Pills n' Potions
Merome + Vikklan- Enemy Fire
Ministar123 - Sirens
The Pack - The Club
The Pack and Friends - The Performance
Vikklan - Write Me a Letter
Vikklan - Maybe I Shouldn't Arrest You
Ministar - My Christmas Present
KStar *Smut Warning*
Noochzahhutt - Hey Brandon
[2]Noochzahhutt - Seems Productive Enough
Surprise Ship
Vikkzahhutt - Flirtation Operation
Merome - If I Don't Make It Home
TBNRDuty - Then There's You
Merome - Gave Me Something
Perome/ Jeston - Dancing Away With My Heart
Wroetofreezy - Hate
Zerkstar123 - I Think You Just Fell For Me
Vikklan - Hello World
Vikklan{2} - Can't Help Falling in Love
Branara - Cutting Onions
Minishaw - Studying
Wooflan - I Need A Drink
Poofless - A Rose for the Beautiful Darling?
Vikklan - Fluff for Lachlan's Birthday
Mid-Recording - Not Poofless
Ministar - Is that a Hickey?
Who Does What
Vobi - Phone Call
Ministar with JJ - Scare Cam
Zerkstar - Teaser

[Part 2: Ministar] - I need to leave

369 22 7
Per ParisMarieLily

Vikk's POV

The police had taken Simon away, leaving me in a empty house with sorrow filled air surrounding me. I walk to my room and sit down on my bed. I lay my stiff and beaten back into the fluffy comforting mattress onto my bed. I expecting to hear people immediately blowing up my phone. But everything sat silent. Deadly silent. No Josh, no JJ, no Simon. I walk down the stairs to the dinner table, laid untouched from earlier. I sat down in my spot and continued on eating my moderately cold dinner. It felt good to be by myself, but lonely to be by myself.

Most of the day went by like that. My normal schedule but with no interruptions. Never once was JJ too loud, never once was Josh recording, and never once was Simon hurting me. It was a different feeling, a good feeling.

So when I walked upstairs to my room, I checked my computer right away. Normal things were on it

Hey Vikk! You up?

Wanna record?

Crazy Craft Challenge tomorrow?

And nothing else. So I replied to all with simple.

Yes, but I wish I wasn't.

No now. Sorry mate.

Everything is ready.

I laid back down on my mattress with my phone as I casually scrolled through Twitter to see a tweet from Josh,

Staying at a friend's house for a while so recording may be later than usual. Hopefully Simon and Vikk can manage without me.

I just sigh and private message Josh with,

Josh, Simon is gone. You can come home.

I shut off my phone and cuddle into my bed to fall asleep because I was wiped out. So after a few minutes, I thankfully fell asleep.

. . .

I groggily opened my eyes from that sleep to see that it was half way through the day and I fell asleep at 7. I really needed that, ad that felt sooooooo good. I reached over and grabbed my phone to see a few messages.

Vikk?

Why can I come back Vikk? Did you kill Simon?

Vikk? What time should we do that challenge?

I chuckled as I read Josh's message and sent him a quick,

No, but come home.

Hopefully with him here it would not be so quiet. I check the time and told Preston we would recording. I told him in about 30 minutes and I got ready for the crazy task ahead of me. I got up and began my normal get ready so I could record today. I just quickly changed my shirt and looked on to Minecraft. I spawn in my house and get some stuff prepared for the crazy craft episode. I had everything prepared when Preston called me and I accepted and turned on my face cam.

"Hey Preston."

"Hey Vikk...what's up with your face?"

"I got cut yesterday."

"Oh, are you going to face cam with this vid?"

"Probably and say it is corrupted."

"Okay. Well I hope that heals soon."

Crap I forgot to clean up my blood stain downstairs. I will get that before I record this.

"Alright let's start this."

And so we did. It was a really fun episode that I was so excited to get out. But right after I stayed on a call with Preston and we chatted. It was normal until I heard the door open. I knew it was Josh coming home so I was happy I would not be so lonely. I continued on talking to Preston until I heard someone hurrying up the stairs and into my room. I turned my head to see Josh panting in my doorway.

"Josh? You alright?"

He walked over and hugged me before looking at me, and running his hand down my cut.

"Simon's gone?"

"Yeah. Last night."

"And this is him?"

"Before anything else gets said, Josh say Hi to Preston."

"Oh, well hello Preston. I did not know you two were talking."

"Yep and now I am very curious about like Simon."

"Nothing to worry about, it all blew over last night."

"And what exactly blew over last night?" Josh asked leaning across the door frame.

"Simon got arrested."

"What?! Why did he get arrested?" Preston said worriedly through the computer. Both me and Josh looked at each other and had a mini star-ing (had too.I mean Ministar) contest as we were unsure whether to tell people or not.

I was the first to look away because I know it would rise to the surface at one point in time.

"He..I...Well.." I just have no idea where to start how do you tell one of your best friends that your boyfriend had been abusing you for almost a year.

"Take your time." Josh said looking at me as Preston continued to look really confused.

"Um...so one day last year Simon and I were at the house and when I said something sarcastic about his team he got really mad. Like REALLY mad. And he hit me. I was startled at first but I knew he was just angry, so I let it slide. And that has been happening ever since."

I finished with some kind of story of what has been happening and then I look over to my computer screen to see Preston sitting in his chair, looking like he had a heart attack.

"Oh my god Vikk. How come you never told anyone?"

"He only hurt me that way so it never really bothered me."

"Did you tell the police?"  Josh asked with slight head tilt.

"Yeah. He threatened both of you, and he was supposed hurt me. Not others."

Josh stood up from his position and walked over to my chair and leans over and hugs me. I like hugs but not too much so for a second I didn't know what to do but I eventually hugged back. I could hear the slight crying from Josh and an awe slipped right out of Preston's mouth.

"Josh I hope you don't disagree, but I think Vikk needs to get out of that house for awhile."

"No I completely agree."

"We can book the first flight over here and maybe we can get others to come. I think you just need some time out of there." Preston said looking through the computer than turning over to his second monitor for what I was assuming as to buy a plane ticket.

"I am fine here you know. I have been here for years."

"We know and know you need a week long break. i even have  second set of recording setup, so you can even work. Josh how about tomorrow at 6?"

"That's when JJ is at the airport so that will work out perfectly."

I just sighed and said,

"So I guess that I need to pack."

"Yep. But you can start with that after lunch."

"Okay. Preston I got to go. See you in about a day."

"See you soon buddy."

I shut off my Skype call and closed down my computer. Josh had wondered off to what I amused was the kitchen so I just laid back in my chair and relaxed for a minute. I wonder if anyone will show up. I mean yeah probably with the circumstances but that trip is a lot of money and time that they aren't recording. I don't think they might show up until they can prerecord. Wait I need to prerecord. But what? Everything I usually prerecord I have my FaceCam on. And there is a huge scar running across my face so that kind of gets in the way. Maybe I can pass it off as a mishap in the kitchen. I am pretty clumsy, but I don't know.

Maybe I could have one with FaceCam and just say the rest will be without FaceCam because of the cut. That might work.

Thankfully I had something planned today with Simon so all of today was prerecorded which was perfect because I could record and pack today for tomorrow. So that is what I should do right after lunch.

. . .

Josh and I were in the car, pulling up to the airport to drop me off and to pick up JJ. No one had told JJ that Simon was currently in jail so we came early for my flight so he could know before he got home. So when JJ texted us the gate number we walked over to meet up with him. Of course it was not hard to find the man with the craziest shoes so when we did he smiled and strolled over to us.

"Hey guys." he said hugging Josh.

"Welcome back." I said as he nearly ran over and hugged me.

"Is Simon here?"

"No." Josh said

"Then where is he?"

"Jail." I said pretty bluntly but I needed to because JJ can't take a hint.

"WhaaaaaaT? Vikk how?"

"The police."

"Bitch, why did the police come?"

"I called theM."

Right as I finished my sentence, JJ engulfed me in the tightest hug I had ever been in.

"OH MY GAWD I AM SO HAPPY  FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

"Thanks JJ."

"You did it? You call the police? No fucking way."

"Yeah it was me."

"That's crazy."

"Yeah that's crazy." Josh said from behind me.

"Shut up Josh. Vikk we need to go grab a drink."

"Sorry JJ, I have a flight to catch." I said pointing to my suitcase.

"Y-You're  leaving?"

"Not forever. I am going to Preston's to take a 'break'"

"Oh okay well have a fun time bud." He said patting me on the back and grabbing his suitcase. He rolled over to my gate and I prepared for 10 hours of music and well deserved sleep.

. . .

"Sir, sir we have landed." I heard as I was shaken awake. I open my eyes to see that the lady who sat next to me had shaken me awake.

"Oh thank you madam."

"No problem. You looked like you would need an extra shove to awaken."

"Thanks for that." I said standing up and moving so she could move out of the seat. I grab my small bag and started to get off the plane.

I had made my way off the plane and to the actual port and found my way to the conveyer belt of DOOOOM.

More like taking twelve minutes to find your one bag.

So TEN minutes later I found my bag and texted Preston exactly where I was. He replied immediately saying he would be here in 30 seconds so I looked around for Preston. I eventually caught the eyes and smile of the mister Preston Arsement.

He finally realized it was me and almost ran through the large crowd to get to me. Once here he engulfed me in a loving hug.

"Oh my Vikk. Its been so long, I am so sorry Vikk. Are you okay?"

"Yeah Preston I'm fine, just a little tired."

"Okay well then let's get you back to my condo." he said grabbing my bag and rolling it away as I followed him to his condo.

We walked off a little way before we arrived at his car, he threw my suitcase in the trunk as I sat down in the driver's side. Preston got in the car and started it up as I got comfortable. And by the time we left the airport I was out cold.

. . .

"Vikk? Vikk wake up. Vikram we are at my house." I heard as someone nudged me awake.

I opened my eyes enough to see Preston trying to wake me up. I sat up a little to signify I was somewhat awake.

"Okay Vikk, you think you can get up? You can go back to sleep once we get upstairs."

"Okay." I said waking myself up by moving my muscles and popping a few joints. I swung my feet out of the car and Preston went over to the trunk and opened it up so he could grab my suitcase. I shakily stood up using the car door as a support and then I moved over and shut the passenger side door. 

I walked along the car and followed Preston across the parking lot and over to an elevator. We got in and he pressed the button to get up to his place. I have to admit this is a new place. But it is warm as shit.

After a second or two, we were at his floor and he lead me down the hallway to his door. He pulled out his keys and unlocked the door. Once he opened the door I heard rustling and looked to see Rob, Jerome and Mitch running directly towards me. Not slowly down.

Fuck.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

747 23 20
A book full of mostly one shots cause I can, really(no imagines/OC stories). You can send in prompts if you really want to, but there is no guarante...
11.2K 327 19
oh my gawd this is my first book and I cant wait to find out how it goes.......... hope you all like it XD!!!!!!!!! #Vikklanforlife I will take sugg...
1.6K 356 31
Content Warning: some heavy topics involved. Three relationships over several years, each beginning and ending in different ways- this is Lachlan's j...
101K 2.1K 96
The title explains it all. Every imagine was requested by my followers. I hope you like this book. Jaz Xx Best ranking: #2 in asfjerome 18/1/2019 #3...