The One They Call..Val (Danci...

By JamaBJamaica

When Jamaica got sent on a photography assignment to cover the #DWTS show taking place in her town, she never... More

Assignment
WareHouse
The Ladies Man
Pizzeria
Trailers
Val, The Charmer
Shut Up and Dance With Me
Val, The Flirt
Val and Derek
DWTS Night
Val
Morning
Dancing At The Park
DWTS
Val
Hough and Chmierkowskyi Household
Guest Room
Morning
Esmeralda
Backstage
#Valaica
Night
Family
Noelle
Halloween
Monday
Everyone Loves Noelle
Outting With Val
Val
#GetWellSoonTamar
Tamar
#GetWellSoonTamar
Tamar
LA Children's Hospital
Val
The Boys
Artem
People's Magazine
Morning
Monday
The Grove
DWTS Finale
Trophies
GMA Morning
GMA
GMA Interview
ThanksGiving Morning
ThanksGiving
Night
Sway Rehersal
Family Dinner
Update
Sway Miami
2 Days
Morning
Sway One Day
#SwayMiami
Sway Opening Night
Thankful
Therapy Lol
Congrats Maks and Peta!
The Proposal (Update)
Family ❤️
Derek
Celebration
The Ellen Show
Val on Ellen
Sway
Sway
DWTS Tour
Airplane ✈️
Magic Mike Routine
BackStage
Coffee Date
LA Bound
Morning
Suprise
Christmas Tree
Family
LA Children's Hospital
Noelle
Shopping
Shopping Update
Val LOL
Home
Christmas Morning
LA Children's Hospital
Christmas
LA To New York
New York LifeStyle
Weekend
Morning
Wedding Pictures
Getting Ready
Wedding
Valentina Rose
Update
New Story
Update
New Story Alert: Mr. Chmerkovskiy

The DWTS Boys

1.4K 22 0
By JamaBJamaica

I watched the monitor as the door to the control room was being open. I let out a scream when Mark Ballas sat down next to me. Holy hell Mark, you scared me! I said. He laughed. I'm sorry, Jay. he said. It's cool. I said turning my attention back to the monitors. Derek and Bindi were up next. Great job tonight by the way, your costume was great. I said with a laugh. Ha! You liked that? he asked. It's like nothing I've ever seen before. I said with a laugh. He let out a laugh as we watched the monitors. Derek and Bindi are up. I cued their promo video for practice week. So, how's things going with you and Val? he asked. I groaned and rolled my eyes. No, not you too. I said. He laughed. Come on, anyone can see it; you two have amazing chemistry. he said. I shrugged as Derek and Bindi's practice promo ended and I cued their song as they started dancing and fixed the staging lights. There's nothing going on with Val and I, it's strictly a great best friend relationship. I said. Mark laughed. Yeah, whatever you say Jay. he said poking my side. I rolled my eyes. You're horrible. I said with a laugh. He laughed as Derek and Bindi's dance ended. They did amazing! I exclaimed. I heard Derek had a good helper. he said nudging me. I rolled my eyes. I can't take all the credit, I just gave him pointers. I said with a laugh. You did great, Val showed me the video. he said. Video, what video!? I asked. There's a video of you and Derek doing the Dirty Dancing routine and you two practicing the dip. he said looking at me. I looked at him shock. There's a video..of me..dancing..I said. Mark nodded. I'm gonna talk to Val later. I said with a laugh. Mark nodded. Don't kill the guy. he said. I laughed. No promises. I said. Mark laughed. But hey, I have to go; it was nice talking to you. he said smiling at me and touching my shoulder as he stood up. You too, Mark. I said with a smile. He smiled back and opened the door and exited. I turned my attention back to the monitor. The door opened a few minutes later. I really need to lock that thing...I said out loud. Wow, love you too. Derek said. I turned and looked at him. Oh, it's just you. I said. He rolled his eyes. Yeah, I love you too. he said with a laugh. He sat down in the chair next to me and handed me a slice of pizza. Sweet! I said taking a bite out of it. Great job tonight, Derek; you guys deserved those 10s. He smiled at me and kissed my head. Thanks bestieeeee. he said. I laughed and pulled out my phone. Selfieeeee! I exclaimed. He rolled his eyes. You and your pictures. he said with a laugh. Memories Mr. Hough, memories. I said. He smiled and pulled his chair closer to mine and grabbed my phone. He snapped the picture and loaded my Twitter. Derek, noooo. I squealed trying to grab my phone from him. I hear the sound telling me he posted the tweet. He handed me back my phone and I glared at him. I checked the tweet. @JamaBJamaica: Stole Jamaica's phone. Been an amazing night. So proud of everyone involved in the #DWTS crew and thankful that Jamaica stepped up and helped with tech crew @DerekHough. Alright, that's good. I said with a laugh. He laughed. See, I can post good stuff. he said. Post a shirtless pic on Instagram, and we'll talk. I said. He laughed and winked at me. Maybe. he said with a laugh. We watched the monitor and waited for the show to come to an end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 227 23
Emma and Artem are now 10 years older, 10 years wiser, have 10 years more experience as professional dancers, choreographers and teachers and have tw...
225K 7.2K 58
Y/N didn't have the best childhood, and would rather forget that it ever existed. Now she's 24 years old and lives with her close friend Laura in a...
31.7K 446 35
After getting her heartbroken by an ex boyfriend, Laiken Davis travels to California with her sister, Who is a professional dancer on dancing with th...
2.7K 532 24
"This prom is not my cup of tea. I would rather be on my roof watching stars." When you are the head of your school's cheer-leading team, going to s...