Truth, or Love (A Zayn Malik...

By mirandaankrum

Miranda Buckles is your average, 19 year old directioner. But when she goes to a 1D concert and loses somethi... More

Truth, or Love (A Zayn Malik Fanfic)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 (Epilogue)

Chapter 38

229 10 0
By mirandaankrum

                                                              ~Miranda's P.O.V~

I have no clue what time of day it is. We've been chained to this wall for many hours, and my wrists are hurting worse than with the rope.

We've sat here in complete darkness for how many hours, just wondering what's going to happen to us. Spencer's only been down here once, just because one of his friends pissed him off, and he needed to let all of his anger.

He couldn't decided who to hit, so he just hit both of us. Now we're laying here on the floor, curled up to try to protect each other.

Ever since we dated, he has never hurt me that much. I don't know how, but something about this time hurt more. This time, there was pure hatred, and nothing more. I hope, wish, pray, that we can go soon!

                                                              ~Zayn's P.O.V~

I woke up extra early today, to get a jump start on the search for the girls. As I jumped out of bed, I saw Miranda's phone, laying where I had put it last night.

It still had the picture of Miranda and I pulled up. I smiled at the memory, and quickly hopped into the shower.

I took a record short shower, since I was so anxious to start my search today. As I stepped out of the bathroom, Miranda's phone went off, signaling that she had a text message. I picked up her phone, to see that her mother had texted her.

From: Mom <3

Hi hunny! How are you girls? We miss you!   - Mom <3

Oh my god! We forgot to call the girls' parents and tell them what happened! I quickly clicked the reply button, and told her mother who I was, and what happened.

To: Mom <3

Hello Miranda's mother. This is Zayn, Miranda's boyfriend. I'm from the boy band, One Directon. Something terrible has happened to Miranda and Mariah. They have gone missing! We've told the police, and there are huge search parties out looking for them. Don't worry, we will find them! Pretty much everyone in Minneapolis is looking for them, so don't worry! I will keep you posted on everything that happens! So far we have found their purses, and Miranda's phone, which I have right now. Don't worry, we will find your little girl!

I quickly sent the text hoping she would see it right away. Sure enough, within 2 minutes, there was a text back from her mom.

From: Mom <3

Oh my god! When did this happen?! We are coming up there! Oh my god!

Oh no, they probably don't want to come up here! I quickly replied.

To: Mom <3

No, it's okay! You don't have to come! We are already doing everything we can! You need stay home, just in case Miranda and Mariah show up down there! Please, just let us handle everything up here! Everything will be fine!

Okay, hopefully she will take my advice, and stay down there, just in case something happens down there. Right then, the phone went off again, signaling that her mom had replied.

From: Mom <3

Okay, if you say so. Please find our little girl!

Okay, now that I have her convinced to stay down there. Good, I would hate to drag Miranda's parents into this big drama bomb, especially before I even officially meet them!

To: Mom <3

Don't worry, we will find Miranda and Mariah, we just need to cross our fingers and pray.

I sent the final text. As I exited the conversation with her mom, I saw a few of her other texts. There were some to Mariah, and some to this random number. Why was she texting to an random number?

I clicked on the conversation, and I couldn't believe what I saw.

The first text said 'Hey Miranda. Guess who?'. Miranda's reply was weird too. She said 'Just leave me alone! I don't want anything to do with you!'. Who was this person?! I read through some more of the texts, not believing what this person was saying to her, saying they were coming to get her, and she had no way of getting out of it.

What the fuck is going on here?! As I read the final text Miranda had sent to this person, everything instantly made sense. My eyes went wide as I read the last text.

It said 'I HATE YOU SO MUCH SPENCER SCHNEIDER!'. SPENCER! The person was Spencer! Her ex boyfriend/abuser! How did he find her?! How did he get her number?! Oh my god, why didn't Miranda tell me that Spencer had found her?

Then it hit me.

Spencer said he was coming to get her. That text was from yesterday. SPENCER KIDNAPPED MIRANDA AND MARIAH! I jumped off of the bed, quickly throwing on some shorts and a shirt, and running to the other boys' rooms.

"BOYS GET YOUR LAZY ARSES UP!", I screamed, scaring all of them. "BAND MEETING IN THE LIVING ROOM! ASAP!", I yelled, running up and down the hallway. I ran to the living room, quickly grabbed a granola bar, and plopped down onto the sofa, waiting for the lads to come.

after about 3 minutes, they all came into the room, dressed for the day. "What's the matter Zayn? You're never up this early!", Liam said, coming to sit by me.

"Well, I just had a major break through.", I said, getting more anxious. "What happened?", Louis asked. "Okay, well, I THINK I KNOW WHERE THE GIRLS ARE!", I yelled with excitement.

"What?! Seriously!?", Harry yelled, a smile spreading across his face. "Yea!", I replied, also grinning. "Well, where?", Niall asked. "Walnut Grove Minnesota!", I said.

The boys gave me a confused look. "That's where their from! Why would they go there without telling us though?", Harry asked. Oh yeah! They didn't know about Spencer! I quickly told them about Miranda's past with Spencer, and I showed them the text messages.

"Oh my god! This guy is a psychotic douche bag!", Harry yelled, balling his hands into fists.

"I know! And that's why I think that he came up here, kidnapped them when they were going to Starbucks, and brought them back to Walnut Grove! And who knows what he's doing to them right now! WE GOTTA GO!", I yelled, running to my room.

The other boys quickly ran to their rooms, packing their stuff like I was. Within 10 minutes, we all had our stuff packed up, including the girls' things, and were all ready. We had called Paul, told him everything, and he was coming to pick us up, to drive us to Walnut Grove.

We tweeted to all the fans saying that the search was moving to Walnut Grove, and that whoever would be able to help down there would be appreciated.

We went down to the lobby, waiting for Paul to pull up. Within 7 minutes, Paul pulled up in the van. We all shoved our stuff in the back, and clambered into the seats.

Louis was in the passengers seat, I was in the back on he way left, then it was Harry, Liam, and Niall was in the way back, laying down on the back seats. "Okay boys, the ride down there is about two hour and a half hours, so get comfortable, and I will get us down there as fast as I can!", Paul said, pulling away from the hotel.

Well, let's hope we get there on time!

********************************************** 2 hours later*****************************************************

  2 hours later, five sessions of Louis saying "Are we there yet?", Niall saying "I'm STARVING!" for the millionth time, and Liam saying "I have no cell service!", we finally are in Walnut Grove.

We have no idea where Spencer lives, so I looked him up on Facebook. I quickly found him, and his address on there, and put it in my phone.

"Okay Zayn, where to?", Paul asked, glancing at me in the rearview mirror. "Um, 123 Fifth Avenue.", I replied, looking at the address on my phone. Within a few minutes, Paul pulled up next to a small yellow house. We made sure the address was right, and sure enough, it was.

Okay, I guess its time to go kick some psychotic ass!

*********************************************A/N*********************************************************                        

Oooohhh cliff-hanger!!!! Well, don't worry, I will update as soon as possible my lovelies! Please remember to vote, comment, and share with your friends on wattpad! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

<3 Miranda

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 766 39
Thanks to Mr. Brown, an average girl named Kate Brandon pairs up with her enemy, Zayn Malik. Will this project help them have a great friendship? Wha...
8.8K 295 32
Zayn Malik is a 18 year old that is in high school. Him and his boys are the baddest in the school. But his life changes when he meets the new girl i...
36.7K 1K 26
Amy is a regular 20 year old girl. She works in a library, lives with her two best friends, and has a loving family. She has a secret love of singing...
6.8K 160 36
What happens when someone who doesn't believe in love runs into a world famous boy band who relies on the belief in love to reach out to their fans...